Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

That would be illegal though, even when worn naturally ... If it alters the shape, and the performance, which it obviously does, then it is not legal.
is there more than one l-drago now, (not counting the 'pre hw') and are they interchangeable?

http://www.picture1.enfuniverse.com/anim...e/bb98.jpg
Yes, there is more than 1 L-Drago.

Meteo L-Drago and Lightning L-Drago

Also the image you put in is product BB-98, or aka the L-Drago Reshuffle Set, they are all Meteo L Drago's but with different colors, one of them is absorb version and the other 2 are assault.

Also dude, a new L-Drago is coming out called L-Drago Destroy!'

Unfortunately Meteo L-Drago and Lightning are not.
Also the image ones are not either.
(Mar. 07, 2011  2:57 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Is it true meteo l drago has less smash then flame? (dan told me this)
Sorry to bring this back down when already answered, but my answer is slightly better worded and understood. But when Dan said that, he meant that Flame had no upper attack, but Meteo has upper attack but at a very bad smash. It just doesn't hit extremely hard with the weight of the L-Drago Rubber C Wheel, therefore it can't come into fast contact, with a lighter wheel like flame. So yes it's true
So how do you explain this?
METEO L DRAGO SMASH ATTACK POWER
I did say that L Drago II does have smash infact as much as rock and rock gets the same results if the defense combo is WB.
Can I have the image of BD145 of both the modes?
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:48 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can I have the image of BD145 of both the modes?

Look in the Hell Kerbecs topic, or even on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website ...
Where can I find the website of TT? Sorry!
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:57 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Where can I find the website of TT?

What do I use to find things while browsing the internet?
If anyone finds the beyblade triple battle stadium please pm me.

Does anyone know where I could get the triple battle stadium?
(Mar. 07, 2011  6:08 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: If anyone finds the beyblade triple battle stadium please pm me.

Does anyone know where I could get the triple battle stadium?

do you mean the hasbro triple battle set? if so, it isn't out yet
if there is a different triple battle stadium then the hasbro one then i don't know
how accurate are the battles in the MFB Triple Battle Type Stadium
(Mar. 07, 2011  6:55 PM)?uestion Wrote: how accurate are the battles in the MFB Triple Battle Type Stadium

Not enough tests were done with it to produce a proper diagnosis.
(Mar. 07, 2011  6:55 PM)?uestion Wrote: how accurate are the battles in the MFB Triple Battle Type Stadium

Are you and masamune107 referring to the sonokong triple battle stadium?
not many tests have been done in it. It only comes in one set. Pretty expensive on ebay.
i noticed something, some of the decals on the face bolts in the pictures and videos are stamped on were as others are stickers whats the difference? location, quality? because the blades in the stores i go to all have stickers...
id rather have stamped. you know?
takara tomy and sonokong have printed facebolt pics on whereas hasbro give the pics.
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:38 PM)Neliel Wrote: i noticed something, some of the decals on the face bolts in the pictures and videos are stamped on were as others are stickers whats the difference? location, quality? because the blades in the stores i go to all have stickers...
id rather have stamped. you know?
Hasbro has face stickers, while Takara-Tomy has no face stickers. To get Takara-Tomy without going to Japan you have to order it off of an online store that imports it. P.S. There is no difference in preformance between stickered faces and printed faces.
Takara Tomy also include stickers...
The only tt beyblade ive ever seen without a tatooed facebolt is lightning l drago.
so could i like buy a big box of face bolts with all the various zodiacs and whatnot or something...
(and its not a performance thing its aesthetics i have an unrelenting eye for minuscule detail.)
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:54 PM)Neliel Wrote: so could i like buy a big box of face bolts with all the various zodiacs and whatnot or something...
(and its not a performance thing its aesthetics i have an unrelenting eye for minuscule detail.)

You'll need to buy them loose, from members here that are willing to ship it to you. Since there isn't such a product which contains all the faces.
what is the main difference between takara tomy beys sonokong beys and hasbro beys
They are made by different companies, and use different quality plastics.
Can someone give me a link to get the triple battle type stadium?