Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 07, 2011  2:16 AM)Dan Wrote: Well apparently Midnight is carp since no one tried to push it to top-tier and Bull has never had a use except for the very inconsistent T145RF combo. Quetz actually uses whatever upper it has, considering the only decent combo with Bull was at 145, I'm guessing it did not use its slopes.

i never said midnight or bull are good, you said that quetz is the only wheel with upper and that is incorrect. that was all i said <- offtopic

also i think no one really tried to get upper out of bull but i may be wrong
Considering it looked similar to Quetz, they most likely did.. If a bey looks like it has upper that doesn't mean it uses it amirite? So if neither of those Bulls uses upper then should they really qualify for the classification of using upper?
Which release of Virgo comes with the 5-minute mold, or do they just put random Virgo molds into the reshuffle sets?
Heck If we knew where to buy 5 minute mold virgo we would all be saying so.

There is no visual difference in the two wheels. But if you do find one i'll buy it! lol
(Mar. 07, 2011  2:26 AM)Dan Wrote: Considering it looked similar to Quetz, they most likely did.. If a bey looks like it has upper that doesn't mean it uses it amirite? So if neither of those Bulls uses upper then should they really qualify for the classification of using upper?

well midnight has lifted up an opponent before s i think it has potential and since it is based off of pre-hws bull, bull should have some upper to<- offtopic

side note: by at looking the slopes of of bull and quetz, bull seems to have a better slope, but i have seen no testing on either for upper so i dont know which is better

now for a question:
doesn't quetz only use smash not upper?
Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but is Virgo (5-minute mold) better or Burn (mold 1) better?
wolfblade: In certain instances it shows those qualities but it is mainly upper:
'At first glance, the wings of Quetzalcoatl would appear to display both Upper Attack and also some slight Force Smash. Upon closer examination, however, it becomes clear that it displays neither of these traits in battle.'
-BeyWiki
(Mar. 07, 2011  2:54 AM)Dan Wrote: wolfblade: In certain instances it shows those qualities but it is mainly upper:
'At first glance, the wings of Quetzalcoatl would appear to display both Upper Attack and also some slight Force Smash. Upon closer examination, however, it becomes clear that it displays neither of these traits in battle.'
-BeyWiki

thank you, but i have already seen that that, i asked that question because you said if any bey uses upper it is quetz but i saw that article saying otherwise making me get a bit confused
i still think that it, bull, and midnight might all have potential as i have seen midnight use upper. but whatever <- offtopic
Hi guys.

I'm trying to get some Beyblades off eBay for my 7 yr old son. Will "metal fight" launchers work with "metal fusion" tops? He sees some tops that he really wants but I won't buy them if it means a different type of gear.

Thanks in advance for any help! This site ROCKS!!!
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:00 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Hi guys.

I'm trying to get some Beyblades off eBay for my 7 yr old son. Will "metal fight" launchers work with "metal fusion" tops? He sees some tops that he really wants but I won't buy them if it means a different type of gear.

Thanks in advance for any help! This site ROCKS!!!

yes, metal fight and metal fusion are the same thing

and i am happy to hear you like the WBO Smile
can someone please tell me the address of High Park because theres a WBO Tourney Comin up and i need to get the address PLease help
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:14 AM)master77 Wrote: can someone please tell me the address of High Park because theres a WBO Tourney Comin up and i need to get the address PLease help

This thread is for questions about the Beyblade hobby only. Go ask in the forum about the tournament.
Hey just curious I was going to get a Meteo L-Drago, but I want to know first: does it come with a bey point card? I don't have one yet, and I really want one!
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:34 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hey just curious I was going to get a Meteo L-Drago, but I want to know first: does it come with a bey point card? I don't have one yet, and I really want one!

No, only the Japanese BB-70, BB-71 and BB-76 come with a BeyPoint Card. You should have looked in the topic for Meteo L Drago, it would have been mentioned if it included one ...
No, it doesn't come with a beypoint card.
EDIT: lol, beaten.
How do I know the difference with between the 3 different molds of the Virgo wheel?
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:52 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: How do I know the difference with between the 3 different molds of the Virgo wheel?

there's only 2.
read beywiki
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:34 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hey just curious I was going to get a Meteo L-Drago, but I want to know first: does it come with a bey point card? I don't have one yet, and I really want one!

No, only the Japanese BB-70, BB-71 and BB-76 come with a BeyPoint Card. You should have looked in the topic for Meteo L Drago, it would have been mentioned if it included one ...

Ok TY. And good try beyfan
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:52 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: How do I know the difference with between the 3 different molds of the Virgo wheel?

the only way is to time them to see how long it spin for (IIRC the combo to do that is virgo df145wd)

edit: beaten sorta
If there was only Legend Beys Being Sold For the past week, Which one would at least have some value?
Midnight Bull
Night Virgo
Cyber Pegasis
Hyper Aquario
Fury Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Counter Leone
Torch Aries
Link a thread , or some results. Not just the bey itself, maybe the metal wheel, or maybe some parts that it can be paired up with.
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:56 AM)StormHollow Wrote: If there was only Legend Beys Being Sold For the past week, Which one would at least have some value?
Midnight Bull
Night Virgo
Cyber Pegasis
Hyper Aquario
Fury Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Counter Leone
Torch Aries
Link a thread , or some results. Not just the bey itself, maybe the metal wheel, or maybe some parts that it can be paired up with.

Only Night Virgo. Look at the Legend Bey Testing topic for results ...
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:56 AM)StormHollow Wrote: If there was only Legend Beys Being Sold For the past week, Which one would at least have some value?
Midnight Bull
Night Virgo
Cyber Pegasis
Hyper Aquario
Fury Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Counter Leone
Torch Aries

i think the "purchase consultant" thread would be best for that question

edit: beaten
night apparently got good results for defence.
thats about it, except for the bull or aquario clear wheel.
there's also sf in midnight bull

poo, double beaten
Inferno Sagittario

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...Killer+Sag

Don't forget the "Killer Sag" combo
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Inferno Sagittario

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...Killer+Sag

Don't forget the "Killer Sag" combo

to bad that is pre-hws saggitario in that combo not inferno, most likely inferno wont do that good...