Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The segment launcher has a bey point card, which is used in Japan. Since you live in the UK it renders useless. If you are looking to buy one, buy the normal one because you will be able to use a bey pointer which is more useful for you
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:59 PM)MUB Wrote: Does a segment launcher do anything different froma normal launcher?

yes you can use it for right handers and!!! LEFT HANDERS!!! (im right handed so i dont know why i made it a big deal)
Does the hasbro Burn Wheel have any uses?
Yes as a stamina bey. People make too much of a big deal between the hasbro and tt version.
Otsu, everything makes a difference when it comes to stamina, even using a different clear wheel can cost you a battle. That said, burn has too much recoil, and most stamina beys are outspun by Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode) nowadays. I've heard Earth is often a better choice than burn anyway, thanks to Burns recoil, but I'm not 100% on that.
After a few battles between Earth & Burn (both in MF-F ____ Bull 85WD), with relatively fresh WD's, it's 50/50, whoever launches last wins, though Earth would do better vs attack beys.
well i got £80 spendin money i was wordering which is better cyber pegasis or legand cyber pegasis (even tho there the same jus dnt no which 1 2 get)
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:03 PM)Kaizonz Wrote: well i got £80 spendin money i was wordering which is better cyber pegasis or legand cyber pegasis (even tho there the same jus dnt no which 1 2 get)
Here is a GREAT thread you can post that in, you'll get better answers there!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...s?page=308
EDIT: What is the CW that comes with the LL Drago face off pack? Earth ___ 105WD?
@ Ga'Hooleone Earth Wolf 105 WD I believe.
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:14 PM)meforthewin Wrote: @ Ga'Hooleone Earth Wolf 105 WD I believe.

You are totally right and its a dark, camouflage green colour.
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:20 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:14 PM)meforthewin Wrote: @ Ga'Hooleone Earth Wolf 105 WD I believe.

It's more diarrhea green to me...
And the L-Drago has blue heads. Just so you know.
(Mar. 07, 2011  12:52 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:20 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

It's more diarrhea green to me...
And the L-Drago has blue heads. Just so you know.

The blue heads makes it unique from the average LLD and that double pack is very hard to find (I've tried 7 shops for 4 months) so its cooler
Hah. I found mine for 40% off. That's how I got my Earth. And my friend bought it the other day.
I've got a quick question.
I don't have sf, so I don't know Uncertain

Does flame _____ 100 sf KO Other beyblades consistently? Or KO at all?

Because I'm still at the upper attack idea, and I think I may be close to figuring it out. It's just the launch has to be exactly perfect for a upper KO.
(Mar. 07, 2011  1:27 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I've got a quick question.
I don't have sf, so I don't know Uncertain

Does flame _____ 100 sf KO Other beyblades consistently? Or KO at all?

Because I'm still at the upper attack idea, and I think I may be close to figuring it out. It's just the launch has to be exactly perfect for a upper KO.

i may be wrong but:
flame with RF is bad at KOing, SF isnt fast enough to KO, so bad metal wheel for KOing + bad tip for KOing= no KOs

also i have never seen a KO recorded from flame ___ 100SF
Well, I've been able to get an upper attack KO, but not frequently.
I can do it with flame gasher 85 f.
If the launch is too strong, or not a perfect bank, it sucks.
It's a struggle, ahah. Still working on the launch.

It's kinda like what Dan had to do in his "MF lightning l drago ch120 xf" topic; launch pretty weak. And that's because of f's inability to retain a flower pattern. When I get a perfect flower pattern, and it stays in a flower pattern, I can get an upper KO.

And thanks! Smile
Flame does have Smash, (More than Meteo) but not nearly consistent enough to be used with RF.
Flame has absolutely no slope for upper. No wheel we have to date has upper except Quetzalcoatl. (probably the only time your happy with Quetz being right spin.)
It seems my friends are QUITING BEYBLADE Can some one PLEAS start a WBO turniment in South Jersey, like right now to " reignight their bladder spearits" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supaburn
(Mar. 07, 2011  1:41 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: It seems my friends are QUITING BEYBLADE Can some one PLEAS start a WBO turniment in South Jersey, like right now to " reignight their bladder spearits" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supaburn

The WBO has no control over when and where a tournament will take place. The users of the site make the tournaments.
I love how quetz has upper as it throws the bey over the top of itself and carries on going lol it fun to watch with Quetzalcoatl 85 RF vs Vulcan horuseus d125 CS as vulc just goes up in the air and back down again it's funny
(Mar. 07, 2011  1:41 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: It seems my friends are QUITING BEYBLADE Can some one PLEAS start a WBO turniment in South Jersey, like right now to " reignight their bladder spearits" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supaburn

Wrong place for that post. As far as tournaments go, check out the North America topic and see if they have a thread for tournaments in your area. Or start your own.
(Mar. 07, 2011  1:39 AM)Dan Wrote: No wheel we have to date has upper except Quetzalcoatl. (probably the only time your happy with Quetz being right spin.)

wrong, pre-hws bull has slopes for upper, i got midnight lift the opponent into the air. also i have used both meteo and flame for attack, meteo has more smash

and your welcome SSJfisherman
Like I said Dan (I think I wrote it as you wrote yours, but oh well),

If I can get f to do a perfect, consistent flower pattern, then I can get a upper KO.

When it doesn't retain a flower pattern, it's just pure shiz [modified wording. t would normally be at the end]

And, like you said, I noticed it too, flame with rf just sucks
EDIT: Flame is good for destableizing it is it's only purpose in life lol
(Mar. 07, 2011  1:51 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wrong, pre-hws bull has slopes for upper, i got midnight lift the opponent into the air. also i have used both meteo and flame for attack, meteo has more smash

and your welcome SSJfisherman

With MLD your hitting rubber 90% of the time. It gets any KO by light taps, while flame is 100% metal when hitting IIRC, I got equal or better results with flame when I tested it, for that flame thread awhile back. Well apparently Midnight is carp since no one tried to push it to top-tier and Bull has never had a use except for the very inconsistent T145RF combo. Quetz actually uses whatever upper it has, considering the only decent combo with Bull was at 145, I'm guessing it did not use its slopes.