Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hasbro Bull has a better weight distribution and I think someone here said more weight =better stamina as it's only having a difference 0f .5 grams
If the case is like what you told then Gemios would be the best clear wheel for stamina which apparently it isn't
do they sell season 2 beyblades in singapore?
Yes they do but this is not the place to ask
is there anyway to counter smash attack?
Yes there is with DEFENSE TYPE LIKE MF-H Hell Bull BD145 RS
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:03 AM)MEECH Wrote: is there anyway to counter smash attack?

in a way but not completely, the basalt wheel is smooth (round) and has a un even weight distribution (stair like inside wheel) an is really heavy which i belive that is one way to help but the 230 track is the best way as the attack metal wheel hits the plastic spin track and absorbs the shock
MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS

^and the above^
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:22 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:03 AM)MEECH Wrote: is there anyway to counter smash attack?

in a way but not completely, the basalt wheel is smooth (round) and has a un even weight distribution (stair like inside wheel) an is really heavy which i belive that is one way to help but the 230 track is the best way as the attack metal wheel hits the plastic spin track and absorbs the shock
MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS

^and the above^

How is Basalt doing in testing? And is there a possibility it will become a top-tier?
Basalt as far as I know is top-tier material for Defense and Stamina.
samueldl722 ' Wrote: How is Basalt doing in testing? And is there a possibility it will become a top-tier?

It is doing really good

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Basalt-Horogium-Testing

I Say it will go into top tier stamina or defense parts , i would bet on it , i have a strong feeling that bassalt with 125 or 130 track would be at it's best , since on 85 it does no good against 230 based tracks
Wrong place go in
"Purchase Consultation"
Pls.. help me
my metal face is a silver and green under the green part got stuck on my pegasis wheel with my 100 track leaving me with the silver part. how can i take it off??? Is there even a way???????????
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:15 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Pls.. help me
my metal face is a silver and green under the green part got stuck on my pegasis wheel with my 100 track leaving me with the silver part. how can i take it off??? Is there even a way???????????

Can't Understand.
If You Can Post Pics Then It Would Be Even Better.
how do u post pics??
i have one in my cellphone???
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:23 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: how do u post pics??
i have one in my cellphone???

Should Go In Questions About WBO Thread.
Anyway -
Upload To A Image Hosting Site (Imageshack,Photobucket)
Copy The Image URL.
Go To Post Reply.
type this -
Code:
[img]url of image[/img]
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:15 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Pls.. help me

Simply use pliers to unscrew it. However, your Metal Face is now obviously broken and illegal. You should not have screwed it too tightly.
Huh... you get pictures from photobucket or imageshack and go to change signature and get the link and paste on and you got a picture if this even help.
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:08 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Yes there is with DEFENSE TYPE LIKE MF-H Hell Bull BD145 RS

can i use kerbecs instead of bull as they weigh th same also can u use smahs attack to counter smash attack or is that the only way
Yes you can
you can use MF-H Gravity perseus BD145 MF to counter other attack types
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:11 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can you paint your fusion wheel another color?

Yes, as long as the paint coat is light and does not affect the Beyblade's performance. Generally, just read the rules.
just curious

this ? might have been asked already but

really what is the difference between the RF tip and the R2F tip
they look like they preforme the same to me
is it that they just look different
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:47 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: just curious

They indeed look quite different, which makes R²F slightly faster than RF, but it has slightly less stamina than the latter.
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:47 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: just curious

R2F is faster but has less stamina and is a bit harder to control then RF

edit: i got beaten
oh i get it

OFF TOPIC
so its kinda like when they "improved" dragoon ms to dragoon msuv
sorta