Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

whats a good combination for cyber pegasis 105f with these beyblades:
earth eagle
rock leone
rock aries
counter leone
dark gasher
sol blaze
basalt horologium
meteo l drago
Post in the Build me a Combo! topic.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:42 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: umm is lightning beys without l drago and fits non broke and can launch suscess full a illigal bey for wbo play

not t be in patient but will anyone answer this and what is tournament double elimination plz answer both
I assume you are asking if right spin CWs with Lightning are legal for WBO play, the answer is no. I have no idea what double elimination is.
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:34 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:42 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: umm is lightning beys without l drago and fits non broke and can launch suscess full a illigal bey for wbo play

not t be in patient but will anyone answer this and what is tournament double elimination plz answer both

ehm...achoo!

Oh sorry, I sneezed.
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:36 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: I assume you are asking if right spin CWs with Lightning are legal for WBO play, the answer is no. I have no idea what double elimination is.

thanks their just cool anyway and fun too much recoil
I have a question is there any significant difference in the hasbro Burn wheel and the Takara tomy because the hasbro version doesnt have the word burn on it
This may have been a lie, but I was told that the weight is different?
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:19 AM)DarkLeoneX Wrote: I have a question is there any significant difference in the hasbro Burn wheel and the Takara tomy because the hasbro version doesnt have the word burn on it

Yes, there is a significant difference. Not only does Hasbro's weigh more, but it also performs worse than TAKARA-TOMY's.
Which Performance Tip is better: LF, WF, or XF?
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:44 AM)Trolol Wrote: Which Performance Tip is better: LF, WF, or XF?

Apparently XF.
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:44 AM)Trolol Wrote: Which Performance Tip is better: LF, WF, or XF?

It depends on the other parts and use for the combo. However I see most use in XF for destablizers. It has much more stamina than WF and it covers more of the stadium.

EDIT: Apparently beaten by Kai-V. ><
I went to my local walmart today and saw these beyblade released by hasbro and the wheels resemble the 4 wheel system beys i bought Hyper aquario and Torch aries after some testing these beyblades seem to lose everytime and the wheels get scratched quickly are these even the same material as the other beys. After that I tried the wheels on other beys and the bey blades with the legend wheels lost

Is it just a defect or do the legend wheels just suck
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:55 AM)DarkLeoneX Wrote: I went to my local walmart today and saw these beyblade released by hasbro and the wheels resemble the 4 wheel system beys i bought Hyper aquario and Torch aries after some testing these beyblades seem to lose everytime and the wheels get scratched quickly are these even the same material as the other beys. After that I tried the wheels on other beys and the bey blades with the legend wheels lost

Is it just a defect or do the legend wheels just suck

The Metal Wheels are painted, from what I read. But yes, almost all of the Legend Beyblades are bad.
What kind of metal are the wheels made out of?
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:24 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: 1. Does Ray Unicorno go in attack mode in the wide square stadium?
2.Is this stadium real?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...3603171009

1. Mine goes in attack mode in the sonokong wide square stadium. I can also make it go in defence mode but it's really hard for me.
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:57 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: What kind of metal are the wheels made out of?

i think its aliminium or somthing not quite sure, the reason i think its that is they dont have a magnetic attraction
do they sell season 2 beys in singapore because i might be going there!
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:57 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: What kind of metal are the wheels made out of?
Zinc Alloy.

Callum6939 and wolborgMS, if you are not completely sure about certain questions, it would be best to refrain from answering.
A zinc alloy, Zamak, I believe.

Edit: beaten, and the zamak thing may be guar parts, and not beyblades. But yeah, zinc alloy. And, callum, for the record, very few metals are actually magnetic.
Hey guys. I have a hasbro string launcher and a takara tomy light launcher II. This may be a very noob question but, how do you use a string launcher properly? I seem to get more power out of the light launcher II than the string launcher no matter how hard or how I rip it. Am I doing something wrong? I have heard that the string launcher is meant to be the most powerful launcher. Could it have something to do with the stadium (I have a hasbro max stampede stadium)?

Also, is there a major difference between the japanese beyblades and the korean ones? I am about to order grand ketos and gravity Perseus online and they say they are the korean versions. Will this effect their performance in any way?

Thanks
Are you letting the launcher handle slip out of your fingers when the string runs out? It should just slip out easily, if you're holding it lightly enough (which is the idea).

Funnily enough, I'm no good with the light launcher 2, I get resistance, but yeah, that's irrelevant.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:22 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey guys. I have a hasbro string launcher and a takara tomy light launcher II. This may be a very noob question but, how do you use a string launcher properly? I seem to get more power out of the light launcher II than the string launcher no matter how hard or how I rip it. Am I doing something wrong? I have heard that the string launcher is meant to be the most powerful launcher. Could it have something to do with the stadium (I have a hasbro max stampede stadium)?

Also, is there a major difference between the japanese beyblades and the korean ones? I am about to order grand ketos and gravity Perseus online and they say they are the korean versions. Will this effect their performance in any way?

Thanks
First question- you have to pull the string launcher as fast and as hard as you can, then immediately let go of it when the string stops immediately.

Second question- I need the answer too lol
The Japanese and Korean products are pretty much exactly the same except for some mold differences and Sonokong has stronger material I believe ?
But they are no different to each other and no product is superior over the other.