Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

A reshuffle set, is a set full of parts, a launcher and grip. There are two sets a l drago one and a perseus one.
The L drago one consists of
1 Rush L drago
1 Absorb L drago
1 Assault L drago
2 Meteo(red&black,bule&silver)
LW105
DF105
LF
LRF
XF
RF
SF
The Perseus set contains
1 Attack Peresus
1 Stamina Persesus
1 Defense Perseus
2 Gravity (gold&silver)
GB145
AD145
F
WD
S
RS

Hope This Helps
who can test combos for me cause i posted in the specific section and i got no return i.e not a soul has posted in there since
Does Target and Toys'r us have TT beyblades in stock. Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in.
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:52 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Does Target and Toys'r us have TT beyblades in stock. Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in.
This belongs in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread in the "Bey Marketplace" forum.
What are destabablisers? I checked the thread, but I couldn't understand how they work. Are they just like "balance" types?
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:19 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: What are destabablisers? I checked the thread, but I couldn't understand how they work. Are they just like "balance" types?

They are bey's that win against pure stamina and defense types because it destabilizes the bey its against. To destabilize means to make the opposing bey lose its balance, which results in floor scrapes and loss of spin. So basically most destabilizer's contact under that metal wheel of another bey.(Destailizer's are usually on a low track.)
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:19 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: What are destabablisers? I checked the thread, but I couldn't understand how they work. Are they just like "balance" types?

here is a quote
Quote:A Destabiliser is a Balance type customization that combines traits of both Attack and Stamina to defeat pure Stamina and Defense type Beyblades.

so they use flat plastic tips

they way they work is by knocking the opponent off balance

edit: beaten
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:27 PM)Trolol Wrote: How do you wear down your R2F quickly? I want mine to be a defense bottom.

Get something with a lot of friction (a sidewalk) and continuosly rub it. Like an eraser (you can try using it like one)
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:30 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: Get something with a lot of friction (a sidewalk) and continuosly rub it. Like an eraser (you can try using it like one)

not only would doing that ruin your performance tip, it will make it illegal(?)
Just launch it a few times on a proper stadium; it should wear down soon.
What hasbro destabilizer would perform better? Flame Bull or Gasher 100FS vs Burn Bull or Gasher 100FS
Where would I get a Hms balance stadium?
Which is better for defense then? GB145 or 230? I thought 230 was too high and susceptible to attack types?
Is the bey point card sold sepratly or do you have to buy it in a pack because i can't find it on ebay
is the hasbro version of Counter a good metal wheel(as in the "legend leone" set"
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:56 AM)Ginka=] Wrote: Is the bey point card sold sepratly or do you have to buy it in a pack because i can't find it on ebay

It comes with Takara Tomy Galaxy Pegasis and I think Ray Unicorno(?).
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:56 AM)Ginka=] Wrote: Is the bey point card sold sepratly or do you have to buy it in a pack because i can't find it on ebay

It is included in Takara Series 2 Starter Beyblades from Japan. Not the Hong Kong version.
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:59 AM)codecell Wrote: is the hasbro version of Counter a good metal wheel(as in the "legend leone" set"
Actually the 'Legend Leone' set Counter Wheel is just fine. Its the same as the video game one if thats what your saying.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:11 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:59 AM)codecell Wrote: is the hasbro version of Counter a good metal wheel(as in the "legend leone" set"
Actually the 'Legend Leone' set Counter Wheel is just fine. Its the same as the video game one if thats what your saying.
TBH, counter is a terrible metal wheel w/ no uses at all.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:03 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: It is included in Takara Series 2 Starter Beyblades from Japan. Not the Hong Kong version.

Not in every Starter from Explosion, as far as I know. Only BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis and BB-71 Ray Unicorno, none of the other Starters.
Anyone care to answer my questions? Which is better for defense then? GB145 or 230? I thought 230 was too high and susceptible to attack types? Which is better, T145 or WD145 for defense?
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:03 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: It is included in Takara Series 2 Starter Beyblades from Japan. Not the Hong Kong version.

Not in every Starter from Explosion, as far as I know. Only BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis and BB-71 Ray Unicorno, none of the other Starters.

And bb-76 galaxy Pegasis dx set as well.
BUt that's definitely not a starter! Ahah
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:59 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Anyone care to answer my questions? Which is better for defense then? GB145 or 230? I thought 230 was too high and susceptible to attack types? Which is better, T145 or WD145 for defense?

It depends on the height of the opponent. If it is tall, such as on 120 but mostly 145 Tracks, than use GB145, generally. If the Attacker is low, use 230.

T145 does not exist, so WD145 would probably be better.
This time I'm sure I'm in the right thread!

Do the Pegasus and Pegasus II clear wheels perform the same?