Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I herad about all the three molds weight.
What is the weight of Mold 1,mold2, and mold 3 of Libra
or at least tell which is the heaviest mold......
(Mar. 01, 2011  1:55 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Which is better then, Bassult or Earth? (for defense)

Look the post before you.
Can someone tell me whether wearing down the RF tip makes the attack better or worse?
Wearing the RF to 10-20% makes it slower but more controllable so this is chosen
30-40% is also ok
60-90% makes it act like a defense tip
so basically wearing it down will not 'boost' its attack in any way...it'll only reduce the attacks right?.....then its no good wearing it more. Thanks Aquilaz
10-20% wear is best for RF as it can less the attack by a bit but make it much more controllable.
I have heard about the MFB booster light blades, what are they and how do we get them?
Don't buy them they are illegal for tournaments and are made of plastic.
some are:
Mad Cancer
Clay aries............
We get them with Random booster Light Volumes..........
you mean random booster light version. They are just random boosters that have light versions of wheels

they are easily obtainable via ebay and you shouldn't buy them they are illegal and useless
And Boost too. Like MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF.
That is a mode for Hell Kerbecs
Called Boost Mode for BD145.
What is the grand fusion wheel good for? And how is gravity as a fusion wheel?
Can a normal clear wheel fit in the gravity metal wheel?
WHICH is stronger?! Lightning L Drago wheel or Meteo L Drago wheel?
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:59 PM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: Can a normal clear wheel fit in the gravity metal wheel?

no it can not Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:59 PM)TheLoneWolf.Kai Wrote: WHICH is stronger?! Lightning L Drago wheel or Meteo L Drago wheel?

Lightning is stronger for attack, but Meteo is good for equalizing.
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:59 PM)TheLoneWolf.Kai Wrote: WHICH is stronger?! Lightning L Drago wheel or Meteo L Drago wheel?

^got beaten to it^

lightning l drago is top tier and has great upper, but meteo has a useful spin equalizing capability so when its staminas run out it has a chance of winning, i prefer lightning tho
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:38 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

^got beaten to it^

lightning l drago is top tier and has great upper, but meteo has a useful spin equalizing capability so when its staminas run out it has a chance of winning, i prefer lightning tho

I must correct you. Lightning L-Drago is not used for upper attack, it is used in upper mode to produce smash attack.
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:32 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: What is the grand fusion wheel good for? And how is gravity as a fusion wheel?

Defense even though Earth is better.
Gravity was really released as a defense ring but with it's incredible recoil it was known as the second best attack ring to date.
Really? I get some upper from it as it usually lifts the other bey
I may have asked this before. Which are the top tier defense beys?
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:04 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: I may have asked this before. Which are the top tier defense beys?

Try looking in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
Look the competitive combos thread.
or
MF-H Earth Bull GB145/230/85 RS/RSF/CS
Unconfirmed ones
MF-H Basalt/Hell Bull GB145/BD145/230(Don't use BD145 with Basalt) RS/RSF/CS
Let's be honest, MFH Basalt Bull/Aquario (hasbro) 230cs is the most practical, and best, defense combo out. RS and rsf Don't work well in tourneys thanks to being too niche, they get beaten by random noob combos.

Also, Aquila, you forgot libra.