Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 01, 2011  2:57 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Is there a gold stadium like this one (is this real)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...1c18fc296c

Yes, It Is A Recolor.
Which track is better to use against destablizers using a defense bey? C145 or R145?
Which launcher is stronger? The Beylauncher or the Light Launcher 2?

Sorry if this question doesn't belong here.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:09 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: The BeyLauncher is stronger.

Kai-V Wrote:Always the beylauncher.

Okay, thanks! Just curious! Smile
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:43 AM)Perseus AD145WD Wrote: Which track is better to use against destablizers using a defense bey? C145 or R145?
Against a Destab? I would totally agree with the R145, destabs like to aim low, and having good protection in both defense and stamina is good. R145 is the way to go.
What exactly makes poison fusion wheel horrible
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:21 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: What exactly makes poison fusion wheel horrible

it has a bad shape for stamina, high recoil, and no good contact points for attack
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:21 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: What exactly makes poison fusion wheel horrible
It has bumps on the side that makes bad balance, they originally have bad stamina, and defense due to weight and balance problems, and against many other wheels it doesn't have stamina to outspin. (This is because of the jagged claws on the side)
Also, which Clear Wheel is heavier? Kerbecs or Bull? I used the search function and couldn't find any threads/results on Clear Wheel weights.
(Mar. 01, 2011  2:40 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:13 AM)loyalty Wrote: how do u add a picture to your signature???

Check out the help docs in the top right corner just below the image, it's the rightmost one. But this q doesn't belong here.
I checked and there's nothing there about it
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:45 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Also, which Clear Wheel is heavier? Kerbecs or Bull? I used the search function and couldn't find any threads/results on Clear Wheel weights.

Hasbro Bull is heavier, but TT Bull is the same as Kerbecs.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:54 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:45 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Also, which Clear Wheel is heavier? Kerbecs or Bull? I used the search function and couldn't find any threads/results on Clear Wheel weights.

Kerbecs Is .1 gram heavier than TT Bull.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:53 AM)loyalty Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:13 AM)loyalty Wrote: how do u add a picture to your signature???

Check out the help docs in the top right corner just below the image, it's the rightmost one. But this q doesn't belong here.

In Change Signature. Type This -
Code:
[img]url of the image[/img]
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:56 AM)X1 Wrote:

Every individual part has a slightly different weight. I have weighed two Pegasis clear wheels, both from the 2-pack, and there was a .3 gram difference. It could also be the scale. In general terms Kerbercs = TT Bull < Hasbro Bull.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:56 AM)X1 Wrote:

(Mar. 01, 2011  4:53 AM)loyalty Wrote:
it is saved in my documents so I'd docent have a url

In Change Signature. Type This -
Code:
[img]url of the image[/img]

There is no URL it's saved in my pictures
heythe rules wont work om my cpu and im not sure about this if i had a dragoon beyblade could i still use it in tournaments and stuff i would like to know before i bought one for no reason
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:13 AM)L Drago user Wrote: heythe rules wont work om my cpu and im not sure about this if i had a dragoon beyblade could i still use it in tournaments and stuff i would like to know before i bought one for no reason

Only Metal Fight/Fusion Beyblades are aloud in tournaments.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:59 AM)loyalty Wrote: There is no URL it's saved in my pictures

Then Upload It On Imagesupload.org or Imageshack.us Or Photobucket.
What beyblade has PD because my friends say that hurricane ________ has it. I didn't hear the last part of the name of the beyblade
PD comes with the Angle Compass. I think...
is basalt horogrium good my friend keeps nagging me he's going to beat me if he gets it
Doesn't it come with the led light. But my friends keep saying it comes with hurricane _______
PD definitely comes with the LED scope
Hah. I guess I was wrong. But that's why I said "I think"

What's the best uncustomized plastic Beyblade?