Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If you are talking about the secret parts from the boosters, supposedly they are a part of Quetzalcoatl's beyblade starter set.
(Aug. 28, 2008  5:19 AM)flashfox Wrote: If you are talking about the secret parts from the boosters, supposedly they are a part of Quetzalcoatl's beyblade starter set.

Is there a release date for that?
And its special colors right?
(Aug. 28, 2008  5:21 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  5:19 AM)flashfox Wrote: If you are talking about the secret parts from the boosters, supposedly they are a part of Quetzalcoatl's beyblade starter set.

Is there a release date for that?
And its special colors right?
There is no release date for it yet. Do not expect it before December.

It is clear blue.
I'm starting to wonder if it actually will be released now, or if it's limited to the arcade machine thing. Confused
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm starting to wonder if it actually will be released now, or if it's limited to the arcade machine thing. Confused
I am sure somebody will eventually sell it on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
(Aug. 28, 2008  12:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm starting to wonder if it actually will be released now, or if it's limited to the arcade machine thing. Confused
I am sure somebody will eventually sell it on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

This may be the only way Unhappy

I am pretty sure that it is. Wouldn't make much sense to make it as a special price from the arcade machine otherwise, and it wouldn't make much sense to put random parts of it to the boosters if it would be released normally, anyway.
(Aug. 28, 2008  4:49 PM)Sasch Wrote:

I am pretty sure that it is. Wouldn't make much sense to make it as a special price from the arcade machine otherwise, and it wouldn't make much sense to put random parts of it to the boosters if it would be released normally, anyway.

I thought the Limited Edition blade was a Cancer Wheel and the Quetzalcoatl Bottom.

In that case, Quetzalcoatl is some other blade, possibly that three-winged MFB render that we kept calling "Aquarius."
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:35 PM)Grey Wrote:

I thought the Limited Edition blade was a Cancer Wheel and the Quetzalcoatl Bottom.

In that case, Quetzalcoatl is some other blade, possibly that three-winged MFB render that we kept calling "Aquarius."
No, Quetzalcoatl is a winged serpent : that Wheel design would not make sense.
(Aug. 29, 2008  12:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:35 PM)Grey Wrote:

No, Quetzalcoatl is a winged serpent : that Wheel design would not make sense.

That's what I thought, the Quetzalcoatl only has two wings...but I figured that since that Beyblade (the render) was the only Beyblade w/o a name so far, and since we haven't seen Quetzalcoatl yet, I just kind of put them tgether.

Also, the Pegasis is a two-winged horse, and it's Wheel is three-winged.
(Aug. 29, 2008  1:21 AM)Grey Wrote: That's what I thought, the Quetzalcoatl only has two wings...but I figured that since that Beyblade (the render) was the only Beyblade w/o a name so far, and since we haven't seen Quetzalcoatl yet, I just kind of put them tgether.

Also, the Pegasis is a two-winged horse, and it's Wheel is three-winged.
But Pegasis has hooves (they were clearer before they redesigned its Wheel). Quetzalcoatl's Wheel would need some sort of snake body.

Anyway, I think I can say that those two unknown beyblades are not Quetzalcoatl.
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-67.html

Should this be stickied? I constantly refer back to it and some newer members might find it helpful.
(Aug. 29, 2008  3:11 AM)Elmo Wrote: http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-67.html

Should this be stickied? I constantly refer back to it and some newer members might find it helpful.

It's on the wiki.
What is the use of Capricorn Strike G's AR(hasbro)? uriel 2's? are they the same?
They're the same. It has some Smash.
Ok thanks.
(Aug. 27, 2008  6:27 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  6:24 PM)Sasch Wrote: Are the Catapult Grip and the Marksmen Grip really that bad? I mean, me and my friend that blades have zero grips, and we could get these from german ebay. Are they worth it or complete garbage so it makes more sense if we sticked to EZ shooters on their own?

The Marksmen Grip is actually not that bad, especially since you can take the laser sight off anyway. I used that myself for a long time until the newer grips came out.

The Catapult Grip, however, is carp awful. Don't buy that.

You can lock the grip so it acts like a normal grip.
I think you're getting way to specific with the wheel design speculations. It's not like Wolborg was a wolf with three heads and bodies, just because the AR of WB2 was with 3 heads and "wings" that are like the rest of its body. Neither Bull is supposed to be standing for a Bull with two nose rings, which those 2 rings could tell.

(Aug. 29, 2008  8:00 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  6:24 PM)Sasch Wrote: Are the Catapult Grip and the Marksmen Grip really that bad? I mean, me and my friend that blades have zero grips, and we could get these from german ebay. Are they worth it or complete garbage so it makes more sense if we sticked to EZ shooters on their own?

The Marksmen Grip is actually not that bad, especially since you can take the laser sight off anyway. I used that myself for a long time until the newer grips came out.

When I do so, is then still the marksmen one better?
(Aug. 29, 2008  8:53 PM)Sasch Wrote:

The Marksmen Grip has a really awkward handle. Maybe it was just the Hasbro version, but the handle extended funny and wasn't as comfortable. I like the Catapult Grip a lot more, if you aren't using the spring.
(Aug. 29, 2008  10:58 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  8:53 PM)Sasch Wrote:

The Marksmen Grip has a really awkward handle. Maybe it was just the Hasbro version, but the handle extended funny and wasn't as comfortable. I like the Catapult Grip a lot more, if you aren't using the spring.
I agree, I don't like how the Marksmen Grip feels compared to the Catapult Grip (which is actually my favorite and the one I use) I think its basicly like the EZ Grip, though. I've never really like the feel of the Customize Grip either, but thats probaly since I've never had the rubber trigger grip thingies.
It looks like a Hidden Spirits blade, but I'm probably wrong. It could possibly be fake aswell.
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:15 AM)poseidonmfb Wrote: Can anybody tell me what blade this is?
http://i34.tinypic.com/2l94mmt.jpg

Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:58 AM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:15 AM)poseidonmfb Wrote: Can anybody tell me what blade this is?
http://i34.tinypic.com/2l94mmt.jpg

Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.

Thanks.
So, locked catapult grip has no catapult function and acts just like a normal customize grip, except that I can't add all the customize parts?