Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How can I get my Hasbro CH120 (145 mode) to stop changing to 120 height mid-battle?
Lock it by turning the wheel thing on the track.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:19 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Lock it by turning the wheel thing on the track.

no, it IS locked, but it still changes to 120 height...also, I just bought it, so IDK why it is doing this.
It is faulty. It honestly doesn't matter, ordinary 145 is better.
Maybe it's an industrial error, most of CH120 have them.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:22 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Maybe it's an industrial error, most of CH120 have them.

is there anything I can do to keep it at 145 height?
Nothing legal.
Not without taping it, which would be illegal.
EDIT: Same time post.
hey i have a question.
can you give me combo with sol blaze. please reply as soon as you can
Use the 'Build Me a Combo' thread, and list your parts.
This belongs in the Build me a Combo thread.
Sol Blaze is outclassed anyway.
does a beylauncher suspension work on a hasbro string launcher V2
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:42 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: does a beylauncher suspension work on a hasbro string launcher V2

The metallic red one ? I think the Beylauncher Suspension does not work on any of Hasbro's "String Launchers".
suspensions don't work on hasbro launchers because the handle is too long to fit into the suspension.
what is the powerful metal in these metals-->
1) Pegasus
2) Leon
3) Libra
4)cancer
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:58 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: what is the powerful metal in these metals-->
1) Pegasus
2) Leon
3) Libra
4)cancer

Since there is no Wheel officially named "Cancer", it is Pegasis or Libra.
in pegasus and libra whis is more powerful?
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:58 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: what is the powerful metal in these metals-->
1) Pegasus
2) Leon
3) Libra
4)cancer

Are you talking about the Pre-HWS Beyblades? If so, then this is the order:
1)Libra
2)Pegasis
3)Quetzalcoatl (Cancer)
4)Leone
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:01 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: in pegasus and libra whis is more powerful?

Libra is the most powerful in both of those Beyblades.
can libra used in attack customization?
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:04 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: can libra used in attack customization?

Anything can be used in Attack combinations. It just depends how good they perform ... In this case, as Libra CH120RF, it was not too bad, but is definitely outclassed by other Attack types as far as I know.
I wouldn't suggest it...there are way better choices for attack customs.
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:04 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: can libra used in attack customization?
Yes. More specifically, a balance type. It can be used at Libra CH120RF. Please refer to the article on Libra on the beywiki.

EDIT: Kai-V has beaten me to it again ...
i have a gravity perseus and the one of the three projections on the clear wheel has broken, so:
1] is it illegal to battle with the clear wheel
2] and can anything be done to it so that i can legally battle with it??
are hasbro parts compatible with takara parts
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:21 AM)Philly120 Wrote: are hasbro parts compatible with takara parts

Yes they are.

What's better, WB or JB?