Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I've asked this question several times before, but it always got missed. Does anyone know what TT uses to color metal wheels?
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:09 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I've asked this question several times before, but it always got missed. Does anyone know what TT uses to color metal wheels?

metalic paint sprayed Pinching_eyes_2
does all TT beyblades have the facebolt sticker painted on it
Almost all the MFBs are.
Why is storm pegisas so great? It has terrible stamina!
The slide shot doesn't even work!!!!!
First of all, attack types are not supposed to have stamina, they do quick knockouts.
It works, you probably just suck :T
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:33 AM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote: Why is storm pegisas so great? It has terrible stamina!
You have to customize it.
Its only useful part is RF which does bad in Hasbro stadiums.
What stadium are you using?
Thank you, I do use a hasbro stadium. Where can I get a Japanese Stadium(cant get from ebay)?
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:36 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:33 AM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote: Why is storm pegisas so great? It has terrible stamina!
You have to customize it.
Its only useful part is RF which does bad in Hasbro stadiums.
What stadium are you using?

No ... RF works much better.
Their Super Vortex Stadium is RF winning. No matter which combo you use you going to be defeated if you don't have RF.
When I read Beywiki, it says that DF145 is no longer Top-Tier. But when I search up Top-Tier Beyblades, it says that DF145 is still Top-Tier. So is DF145 still Top-Tier?
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:05 AM)Super Peacock Wrote: When I read Beywiki, it says that DF145 is no longer Top-Tier. But when I search up Top-Tier Beyblades, it says that DF145 is still Top-Tier. So is DF145 still Top-Tier?

The Top Tier List Takes Time To Be Updated.
DF145 is no longer a top tier, its outclassed by AD145/GB145.
I'm getting the Super Deck Set soon, and then I'm getting Vulcan Horuseus. I was just wondering, is the MF Remodiling Ver. usable with Vulcan Horuseus, or is it too heavy?

To go with that question, how do you customize the MF-2 to make it about the same weight as a normal MF?
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:11 AM)MITH Wrote: I'm getting the Super Deck Set soon, and then I'm getting Vulcan Horuseus. I was just wondering, is the MF Remodiling Ver. usable with Vulcan Horuseus, or is it too heavy?

To go with that question, how do you customize the MF-2 to make it about the same weight as a normal MF?

It should be fine.

You cannot get that close to the Metal Face's weight. Otherwise, just read the BB-84 and BB-85 topics, everything is explained there ...
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:30 AM)Zeignn Wrote: Err.. what are Destabilizer thing

Destablizers are combos that destablize other beys.
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:30 AM)Zeignn Wrote: Err.. what are Destabilizer thing

Read the Destabilisers topic in the Advanced Forum ...
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:10 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Wrong place and wrong place
1.First look in upcomin events
2.ask in questions about the WBO

Was that me?

Anyways..
What are beypoints?
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:42 AM)Zeignn Wrote: Was that me?

Anyways..
What are beypoints?

You should stop asking questions and read the Help section ...
For the question about tournaments in the Philippines, yes it was.
Where can you get beyblades in Taiwan
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:02 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Where can you get beyblades in Taiwan

That question would belong in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
So yeah. Used black sharpie to color the parts of my legend beys. Kinda regreting it now for whatever reason. Anyway to restore them to their former glory?
alcahol will work. Or if you dont have alchahol use hand sanitzer because it has alcahol in it trust me ive done it before.By the way what were you thinking?!
I was thinking I would've been able to wash it off later, haha. I also put some on the face (sticker), clear wheel, track and bottom, if that means anything at all.
Hasbro's Gasher clear wheel. Is it the color variant from Dark Cancer CH120SF or Mad Cancer CH120FS?