Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hasbro's "String Launcher" string length is the same as TAKARA-TOMY's though ... So that metallic red "String Launcher" might just have the longest string of all the Beylaunchers/"String launchers" available ...
Evan The handle, or the internal works? Sometimes mine completely jams, and it takes me a while to get it working again.
How can I tell if Lightning L-Drago is in Upper/Attack Mode? I've been having trouble figuring it out.
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:01 PM)Tark Wrote: How can I tell if Lightning L-Drago is in Upper/Attack Mode? I've been having trouble figuring it out.

Look at the pictures on Beywiki.
Read the Beywiki article on Lightning L-Drago 100HF.
EDIT: Beat.
Is earth pegasis 105 wd a good combo?
Ask in Build me a Combo thread, or read around.
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:45 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Evan The handle, or the internal works? Sometimes mine completely jams, and it takes me a while to get it working again.

It jammed a few times and I could fix it, then it just stopped completely. All in about 15 minutes :\

(Feb. 26, 2011  10:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro's "String Launcher" string length is the same as TAKARA-TOMY's though ... So that metallic red "String Launcher" might just have the longest string of all the Beylaunchers/"String launchers" available ...

My orange Hasbro one is very slightly longer than my TT blue one from Galaxy Pegasis DX.
@ ROCKLEO112 It's a good stamina combo but i would suggest using a 100 track and a bull clear wheel. But go to build a combo thread.
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:03 PM)Evan Wrote: My orange Hasbro one is very slightly longer than my TT blue one from Galaxy Pegasis DX.

The handle is longer. The string part that actually comes into play is the same. Unless you got a weird Beylauncher from BB-76. The difference with the handle length does nothing on the Beyblade's performance.
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:03 PM)Evan Wrote: My orange Hasbro one is very slightly longer than my TT blue one from Galaxy Pegasis DX.

The handle is longer. The string part that actually comes into play is the same. Unless you got a weird Beylauncher from BB-76. The difference with the handle length does nothing on the Beyblade's performance.

Yes the handle is longer, but the string is also slighty longer on mine. I guess my BB-76 was messed up or something. It's strange though, I get a more powerful shot from the BB-76 one. The mechanism is much smoother.
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:08 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yes the handle is longer, but the string is also slighty longer on mine. I guess my BB-76 was messed up or something. It's strange though, I get a more powerful shot from the BB-76 one. The mechanism is much smoother.
Hmm, well the string on my hasbro beylauncher is Shorter than my takara tomy beylauncher that is from storm Pegasis.
Hmm
the blue string launcher from bb-76 is the same length as the meteo l drago launcher, which is longer than the original beylaunchers. also longer than the orange hasbro launcher.
as i do have a really nice meteo rush red dragon, i was wondering if i moded my right spin beylauncher the red launcher to give it a left gear and prong would be illegal cause i would like a matching launcher for my red meteo Cute im wondering this as i do not want to do it if it is classed as an illegal mod Joyful_2
Whats da best attack wheel out there right now???
Vulcan and Lighting. Please read this thread.-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
IIRC isn't it Gravity>Lightning>Vulcan?
That should of gone in Bayblade Random Thoughts
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:38 AM)Nano Wrote: IIRC isn't it Gravity>Lightning>Vulcan?

No..
Lightning>Gravity>Vulcan.
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:43 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: as i do have a really nice meteo rush red dragon, i was wondering if i moded my right spin beylauncher the red launcher to give it a left gear and prong would be illegal cause i would like a matching launcher for my red meteo Cute im wondering this as i do not want to do it if it is classed as an illegal mod Joyful_2

ummm... ok please reply cause there is alot of random things going on :\
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:47 AM)Dan Wrote: No..
Lightning>Gravity>Vulcan.

Really? I heard somewhere it was Gravity>Lightning>Vulcan. I guess I heard wrong. But that's good news for me. Now I don't need to buy Gravity or Vulcan because I already have LLD.
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:43 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: as i do have a really nice meteo rush red dragon, i was wondering if i moded my right spin beylauncher the red launcher to give it a left gear and prong would be illegal cause i would like a matching launcher for my red meteo Cute im wondering this as i do not want to do it if it is classed as an illegal mod Joyful_2

Ummm... can some one reply to my quetsion please as i do want to know before i mod thanks :\
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:50 AM)taz465 Wrote:

Ummm... can some one reply to my quetsion please as i do want to know before i mod thanks :\

Dude seriously. You just posted that before me. Just be patient and someone will answer.
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:50 AM)taz465 Wrote:

Dude seriously. You just posted that before me. Just be patient and someone will answer.

sorry, and i didnt know i was on my mates account as he is logging out of this to see his latest PMs whoops i feel dum <---Offtopic