Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 24, 2011  2:16 AM)iVirgo Wrote: Does the Assault L Drago Clear wheel fit on Lightning?
If you are talking about Meteo L-Drago's.... No. I don't understand why but thats how it is.
(Feb. 24, 2011  3:55 AM)codecell Wrote: ok is there anyway i can use the Q tip in a succesful way and if so the M145 track beause im going balistic because i think i wasted money on it
Hard to say. But yes, you can. When you launch take the edged part and tilt it. That way it won't go crazy. (You sorta wasted your money)
(Feb. 24, 2011  3:55 AM)codecell Wrote: i think i wasted money on it

Yes you did...
(Feb. 24, 2011  3:55 AM)codecell Wrote: ok is there anyway i can use the Q tip in a succesful way and if so the M145 track beause im going balistic because i think i wasted money on it

There is a reason we exist and we have helpful resources everywhere that recommend you about good purchases to do.
okay yeah yeah i understand it looked cool to have so i bought it lol
whats the difference between the burning fire stirke stadium and the rest of the hasbro type stadiums
(Feb. 24, 2011  5:37 AM)codecell Wrote: whats the difference between the burning fire stirke stadium and the rest of the hasbro type stadiums

Look at the topic for that stadium, as well as the threads for the others.

Next time, by the way, just edit your previous post.
Would playing with HMS Beyblades in BB-10 Stadium harm the stadium , coz i heard that MS Tip of Burn Phoenix Puts some scratches or dents on BB-10 & Since some of the HMS Tips are made of metal i thought i should ask this
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:31 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Would playing with HMS Beyblades in BB-10 Stadium harm the stadium , coz i heard that MS Tip of Burn Phoenix Puts some scratches or dents on BB-10 & Since some of the HMS Tips are made of metal i thought i should ask this

Yes ... MS Also Puts Some Dents In The Stadium.
Though I Use MS. For The Above Purpose.
What affect will an energy ring have on an attack type bey & what would be the way to go?
Hey guys looking for the best stadium out there, probably the stadium that is the most fairest.

The one this guy is using

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLi8TJFs9...re=related

what is it? any thoughts? and where can I get?

Cheers
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:18 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: What affect will an energy ring have on an attack type bey & what would be the way to go?

Energy Ring will make the bey heavy & give more power to the attacks & make them more effective , the best energy rings to use on a right spin bey are Kerbecs , Bull , Aquario

for Left spin beys like Meteo & lightning L-Drago , you can't change evergy rings & have to keep them as they are , so the best left spin bey is lightning l-drago
it depends gravity is putting up a good fight and meteo with MF is a murderer
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:40 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: for Left spin beys like Meteo & lightning L-Drago , you can't change evergy rings & have to keep them as they are , so the best left spin bey is lightning l-drago

Meteo has Absorb, Assault and Rush.
(Feb. 24, 2011  11:24 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:40 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: for Left spin beys like Meteo & lightning L-Drago , you can't change evergy rings & have to keep them as they are , so the best left spin bey is lightning l-drago

Meteo has Absorb, Assault and Rush.

I Meant Meteo with meteo CW's & Lightning Witl it's CW

@ abhicherath

Meteo is good but still not the best
Is the beyblade stadium in the bb-09 pegasis dx set better than the bb-10 stadium? Or are they equal or is one of them better
Both of them are the same stadium
Hey guys looking for the best stadium out there, probably the stadium that is the most fairest.

Cheers
(Feb. 24, 2011  12:39 PM)Invader X Wrote: Hey guys looking for the best stadium out there, probably the stadium that is the most fairest.

Cheers

You Don't Need To Ask Same Thing Again.
Anyway Thats A HMS Stadium (I don't know the name).
Use H- Product List And Search In Google Images.
Wrong place to ask.
Purchase consultation unless you don't want to buy it.
And that's an HMS stadium
Hey um guys is this the sonokong version of the japanese bb-09 pegasis DX set? Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.ph/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-...5641e0f0e7
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:32 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Sonkong version
So is this the bb-09 pegasis dx set? But korean?
Does AnyOne Knows Where There is a Beyblade Tournament In indonesia At March Saturday Or Sunday
Hey guys could someone please answer my question.