Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What's the difference between the Metal Face and the Metal Face Custom? Is the MFC heavier than the MF, or not really?

Edit: Fixed that problem...
holy carp i went to pacific mall (mall that sells mfb beys) and every single one of them was fake i bought a fake bey stadium and it absolutley sucks.... i was really excited about going now im just dissappointed.... does anyone know where i can get REAL beys close to toronto/caledon?
Shoot, sorry. I just realized this now, but the page was acting weird on me. I didn't see my latest post, so i thought my posts kept getting eaten. I ended up posting the question three times in a row. Can someone delete the other two posts? I can't seem to see them for some reason...

The last post I see is SSJfisherman's.

Edit: Okay, it's fixed now.
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:37 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: What's the difference between the Metal Face and the Metal Face Custom? Is the MFC heavier than the MF, or not really?

Edit: Fixed that problem...

Read the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.
(Feb. 20, 2011  10:49 PM)StormPegy Wrote: Can i please have some help identifying a beyblade
On the stickers it say's Dranzer-F.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormpegy/5462377391/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormpegy/5...otostream/

Thanks in advance

Bye
From StormPegy

Metal Driger Is The Sticker.
i heard that if you have an angle compass and launch storm capricorn at a certain position it will bounce like its suppose to it is this true or what
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:52 AM)Idk Wrote: i heard that if you have an angle compass and launch storm capricorn at a certain position it will bounce like its suppose to it is this true or what

How is it "supposed to bounce" ? You can make it 'bounce' all you want, but it will still be a bad Beyblade anyway.
Not sure if this is the right place, but how do you add a spoiler to a post?
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:52 AM)Idk Wrote: i heard that if you have an angle compass and launch storm capricorn at a certain position it will bounce like its suppose to it is this true or what

You don't need a angel compass to make it bounce. Just find out the angel by yourself. After awhile it should be like muscle memory. But Storm Capricorn is still a bad Beyblade no matter what.
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:05 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place, but how do you add a spoiler to a post?

Code:
[spoiler] insert text here[/spoiler]

Next time just look at the Help section
well how do you make capricorn bounce my friend has it and he nor i can make it bounce and we have moved the track to both of the sides it just wont work for us
You launch it at an angle adjacent to the slope of the stadium and if it hits in just the right place it bounces
Does anyone have a list of all the Beypoint cards?
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:11 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does anyone have a list of all the Beypoint cards?

There is only one BeyPoint Card ... Look in the BB-70 and BB-71 topics ...
Which of the LDrago II clear wheels in the Ultimate Reshuffle Set is the best for attack, defense and stamina?
Absorb mode is best for Attack. Followed by Assault then Rush.
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:04 AM)Idk Wrote: well how do you make capricorn bounce my friend has it and he nor i can make it bounce and we have moved the track to both of the sides it just wont work for us
also it helps if you use a sharp tip
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:46 AM)blah Wrote: Absorb mode is best for Attack. Followed by Assault then Rush.

Absorb also has better defense than other 2 wheels.
Out of these Metal Wheels which are the best for attack type. Poison, Rock, Dark, or Flame?
Sorry! I forgot to mention that I am using [Metal Wheel] Pegasus 105S (Not RF)
Pegasus is better than rock for attack and S is not the best bottom for attack you know.
Yes I truly know that, but my elder brother is using RF for his Lightning L-Drago.
Then try atleast MF/HF/F/WB/B/BS/MS/
iN order of best other than WF/XF RF in attack.
Forget S, just tell me is Rock Pegasus 105S good?
No, it is not.