Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

k this should work now how much are these worth ? and there names please
http://img228.imageshack.us/i/imag00151.jpg/
Is a metal face banned on hell?
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:24 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: Is a metal face banned on hell?

No, nor is a Metal Face Heavy.
Will Hasbro Launchers fit into Tomy Takara Grips?
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:38 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: how wide is wide square stadium

The package itself is apparently 500 mm x 500 mm x 80 mm.
http://www.toyhobby.jp/shop/ProductDetai...4810335115

CycloneJoker Wrote:Any difference between a hasbro launcher grip and a takara tomy launcher grip?
I believe there is none.

tkoextreme Wrote:when is the next tournement
Read the FAQ page in the Help section of this message board.

VeryStrawberry Wrote:I'm trying to use Storm Capricorn's spin track but not it's performance tip, would this customized bey perform well?
It depends what the rest of the parts are, but usually it is best to just use a normal 145 Track or something.

BubbleBubbletea Wrote:When will Beyblade Metal masters is coming out to Australia?
There are no release dates for Metal Masters, and we had even less news about Australia for anything.

spiritofldrago Wrote:My brother has a flame wheel that has the words beyblade on each side. Is that normal?
That is the sign of an official Flame Metal Wheel. Fake "Flame" imitations do not have "BEYBLADE" engraved in them.

MoonAlchemist Wrote:and since i cant afford an attack stadium, can i use this one instead, because they look so similar, just w/ add-ons? (and its only 34 dollars, not 55)
It has not been thoroughly tested yet, therefore it is currently illegal. However, rumours say it is good.

MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote:k this should work now how much are these worth ? and there names please
http://img228.imageshack.us/i/imag00151.jpg/
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.

thermalblaze Wrote:Is a metal face banned on hell?
In the future, you should really just consult our Rulebooks ... The banned parts are clearly written in those.

iBeyblader Wrote:Is this legal for battles?
Hm, does it hold together broken parts ?

DocileFang Wrote:Will Hasbro Launchers fit into Tomy Takara Grips?
Yes, they should.
(Feb. 20, 2011  10:09 PM)DocileFang Wrote: Will Hasbro Launchers fit into Tomy Takara Grips?

Yes, they will.
iBeyblader Wrote:Is this legal for battles?
Kai-V Wrote:Hm, does it hold together broken parts ?

No, but it prevents the handle from hurting my hand, but it doesn't make a difference in the bey's performance launched on that beylauncher.
Does it really make a difference what way you pull the ripcord out? Like horizontally or vertically? I normally do it Vertically but, I've been trying to use horizontally lately, seems like it spins faster.
Can i please have some help identifying a beyblade
On the stickers it say's Dranzer-F.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormpegy/5462377391/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormpegy/5...otostream/

Thanks in advance

Bye
From StormPegy
Is the BB-96 Libra better than the old Libra?
Which performance tip is better for Vulcan Horuseus in a Max Stampede stadium: RF or HF?
Does the AR Turtle Survivor (from Metal Draciel/Master Dranzer) have any competitive uses?
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:17 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is the BB-96 Libra better than the old Libra?

It is heavier and has more defense

----------------------
DocileFang-
Yes, like others said, but hasbro light launchers do not fit in 3 segment grips.

----------------------
Now my question. I'm not quite sure I understand cs 100%...I read through it's topic, and I Think I got it, but I would like someone to confirm; I've never had a ray unicorno.
When it is new, it doesn't move much?
And after the plastic in the middle wears down, it moves into attack mode more often?
(Feb. 21, 2011  12:40 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Now my question. I'm not quite sure I understand cs 100%...I read through it's topic, and I Think I got it, but I would like someone to confirm; I've never had a ray unicorno.
When it is new, it doesn't move much?
And after the plastic in the middle wears down, it moves into attack mode more often?

Yes, but apparently it depends on 'which one' you get : some people have CS that are aggressive from the beginning, for some reason. It is not a difference between TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong : it just seems random.

iBeyblader Wrote:No, but it prevents the handle from hurting my hand, but it doesn't make a difference in the bey's performance launched on that beylauncher.
Ah, I could not see the image at its real size before : so it is like an elastic band that you attach to your wrist ? We used to allow it, but now that the Beylauncher Suspension and Beylauncher Rubber exist, we do not anymore.

DocileFang Wrote:Does it really make a difference what way you pull the ripcord out? Like horizontally or vertically? I normally do it Vertically but, I've been trying to use horizontally lately, seems like it spins faster.
Whatever way you prefer. With Lightning L Drago, the only way it works for me is to pull and position the launcher on the Launcher Grip in parallel. However, with right-spin Beyblades, I just pull it towards me.
iBeyblader Wrote:No, but it prevents the handle from hurting my hand, but it doesn't make a difference in the bey's performance launched on that beylauncher.
Kai-V Wrote:Ah, I could not see the image at its real size before : so it is like an elastic band that you attach to your wrist ? We used to allow it, but now that the Beylauncher Suspension and Beylauncher Rubber exist, we do not anymore.

Um well, it's a rubber band and the launcher rubber doesn't fit the Hasbro beylauncher and I'm not sure if the suspension fits the Hasbro beylauncher so, Can't I just use it as a replacement? Because I'm not planning to get a Takara Tomy beylauncher since it cost a great deal more than Hasbro's. Because I can just go to my local Wal-Mart or Target and buy it for $8 instead of $14-$25 just for a shorter handle neck. So can you allow it? The rubber bands on the handle make a good launcher rubber replacement.
TT attack stadium
Ok..I am new here so sorry if I have a question that has already been answered.

My son had me order him the "Hell Kerbecs". He is about to enter a local Beyblade Tournament and I want to make sure it is legal due to it being slightly larger. He has not modified it...just straight out of the box from Japan. He is getting a lot of negative attention from other kids saying he is cheating.

Is it legal?
yes just part of the maximum series
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:49 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Um well, it's a rubber band and the launcher rubber doesn't fit the Hasbro beylauncher and I'm not sure if the suspension fits the Hasbro beylauncher so, Can't I just use it as a replacement? Because I'm not planning to get a Takara Tomy beylauncher since it cost a great deal more than Hasbro's. Because I can just go to my local Wal-Mart or Target and buy it for $8 instead of $14-$25 just for a shorter handle neck. So can you allow it? The rubber bands on the handle make a good launcher rubber replacement.
The Launcher Rubber can work on Hasbro's Beylauncher, no ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5OpRgdKpQ
If you put it this way, surely Hasbro's handle is not that fat.
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:49 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Um well, it's a rubber band and the launcher rubber doesn't fit the Hasbro beylauncher and I'm not sure if the suspension fits the Hasbro beylauncher so, Can't I just use it as a replacement? Because I'm not planning to get a Takara Tomy beylauncher since it cost a great deal more than Hasbro's. Because I can just go to my local Wal-Mart or Target and buy it for $8 instead of $14-$25 just for a shorter handle neck. So can you allow it? The rubber bands on the handle make a good launcher rubber replacement.
The Launcher Rubber can work on Hasbro's Beylauncher, no ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5OpRgdKpQ
If you put it this way, surely Hasbro's handle is not that fat.

Yeah, but Akiras Daddy says the neck is too long. I made a comment on the video and he replied saying that.
When you attach the Launcher Rubber, the clip goes the other way, so does it matter ? Perhaps I do not understand how it is supposed to be used ...
No, it doesnt fit on a hasbro beylauncher.
Like ibeyblader said, the neck is too long.
The rubber attaches from the side(part where you grab), when the handle is larger(beylauncher l) the you open the rubber. hasbro's won't fit even if you open the rubber, because of the neck being longer.
Kai-v, do you have a beylauncher suspension? If you do, it's the same reason.