Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 20, 2011  4:38 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: sorry how about now ?
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=07...28768-1&zw

That Takes us to a Gmail, Where you sign in.
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:45 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:38 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: sorry how about now ?
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=07...28768-1&zw

That Takes us to a Gmail, Where you sign in.

Could you guys PM each other about this, this thread is for questions and answers. Just sayen that you shouldn't post in this thread if your not answering someone's question or asking one, this is getting off topic.
Hi...
I wonder, I don't have RF so can I use R2F instead of RF in G-perseus D125RF?
Will the result be the same or RF is much better then R2F in this combo?
Thx ya'all in advanceSmile
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:48 AM)kopo007 Wrote: Hi...

Of course, I actually think RF is better than the latter, Because it gives more stamina and slightly less speed, and Vice-Versa. RF is easily controllable while R^2F is very hard to control.

well, rf has less speed, but more stmina. it is also easier to control.
r2f has more speed, but less stamina. it is harder to control

those are the only differences you will notice
Please read around, but RF and R2F act different. RF has more stamina and is the staple for attack types(you need to buy a strorm pegasus). R2F Usually moves around the stadium quicker, but has horrible stamina compared to RF. Please search you question first please. Also read this combo thread because Galaxy Pegasus D125RF isn't that good of a combo.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
SmileSmileSmile
how do you make storm capricorn bounce?
It bounces when M145 and Q are used together ?
Adding to what blah said. IIRC, M145 should be in outer mode, And it should be launched at an immaculate angle.
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:53 AM)othellog Wrote:
Please read around, but RF and R2F act different. RF has more stamina and is the staple for attack types(you need to buy a strorm pegasus). R2F Usually moves around the stadium quicker, but has horrible stamina compared to RF. Please search you question first please. Also read this combo thread because Galaxy Pegasus D125RF isn't that good of a combo.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
SmileSmileSmile

Galaxy Pegasus?? Dude, Didn't he say G-Perseus D125RF, G standing for Gravity?
Is ''MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F'' better than ''MF lighting L-drago CH120MF''?
Ys it is,
But not better than lldrago ch120 rf
But if vulcan can't score a knock out early in the game and lldrago also can't ll dragowill win by outspin but vulcan won't
So,
lldrago ch120 mf is also good.
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:05 AM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: Is ''MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F'' better than ''MF lighting L-drago CH120MF''?

Yes But Lightning L Drago CH120/100 RF outclasses it.
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:19 AM)X1 Wrote: Yes But Lightning L Drago CH120/100 RF outclasses it.
Aquila112 just answered with essentially the same thing ...
does the hell kerbecs spintrack bd145 change affect anything
I was looking through my old plastic beyblades and recently came across a couple of gems, one of which I am unsure of. I know it is a re-release of dragoon. It's shiny (metallic colored stickers and silver/grey painted parts). There are four dragon heads each with a red plastic "spike" protruding underneath right above the eyes. Literally a plastic attack wheel (silver in color) with a red attack wheel attached underneath (and then the weight disk and base). The base has a rubber flat bottom to it. I know for a fact that it is hasbro. Can anyone tell me the name of this dragoon? What is it worth?
I gotta Question in a tournament how many battles do you do
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:37 AM)EarthEpicRyan Wrote: I gotta Question in a tournament how many battles do you do

It depends on the format used and the number of participants at the tournament. You should read the Event Guide.
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:36 AM)Jdog Wrote: does the hell kerbecs spintrack bd145 change affect anything

BD145 has 2 modes - Normal And Boost.
Boost Mode Boosts The Defense And Stamina.
what is better on mf earthbull 230, rsf or cs?
is q a good tip?
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:24 AM)?uestion Wrote: what is better on mf earthbull 230, rsf or cs?

RS is the best defense bottom. So RS is you're best bet.
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:25 AM)glinny Wrote: is q a good tip?

It's not at all. It's outcasted by every attack type tip out there.
was i dumb when i bought storm capricorn over midnight bull,hyper aquario and torch aries?
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:31 AM)glinny Wrote: was i dumb when i bought storm capricorn over midnight bull,hyper aquario and torch aries?

VERY VERY Dumb...
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:31 AM)glinny Wrote: was i dumb when i bought storm capricorn over midnight bull,hyper aquario and torch aries?

Use the Purchase Consultation thread.