Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 20, 2011  2:30 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Earth has good stamina and defense, right?
First Mold for Stamina and Second for defense.
What are the best subtitutions if you dont have WB?
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:39 AM)Jump454 Wrote: What are the best subtitutions if you dont have WB?

I would go with WD or B.

Also how would I beat Lightning L-Drago using Ray Unicorno.(uncustomized)
You would have to customize.
MF-H Earth Bull G145CS.
that sucks.

What about Ray Unicorno SW145CS
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:17 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: You can't but the Grip Rubber on the 3-segment Launcher Grip.
The Grip Rubber can fit on the 3 Segment Launcher Grip perfectly... unless I misunderstood your post.

Anyway, Kaji Motomiya, attaching the Grip Support does not require you to use more Grip Rubber segments.
(Feb. 19, 2011  11:54 PM)snowaztec Wrote: I just bought a hell kerbecs sono kong verison and the bottom is wearing out fast
If I would have bought the orignal takara from Japan would the bottom last longer
No. The quality of Takara Tomy and Sono Kong products are pretty much the same.

Only Hasbro produces parts that are significantly more durable.
I am wrong then. But I thought that the handle of the 3-segment Grip is smaller?
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:48 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: that sucks.

What about Ray Unicorno SW145CS
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
Wait, so the Grip Support attachment does not work with the Grip Rubber at all?

I'm trying to figure this out; I'm asking you guys and this guy on YouTube who reviewed the Grip Support. When he attached the Grip Support, it fit his hand completely. When I watched a review of the Grip Rubber, it mainly fit the Grip Launcher itself. So I'm wondering if the Grip Rubber can cover the Grip Launcher with the Grip Support ENTIRELY.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:12 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Wait, so the Grip Support attachment does not work with the Grip Rubber at all?

I'm trying to figure this out; I'm asking you guys and this guy on YouTube who reviewed the Grip Support. When he attached the Grip Support, it fit his hand completely. When I watched a review of the Grip Rubber, it mainly fit the Grip Launcher itself. So I'm wondering if the Grip Rubber can cover the Grip Launcher with the Grip Support ENTIRELY.
The Grip Rubber Covers the main handle of the Launcher Grip. The Grip Support is attached to the end of the handle.

The width of the Grip Support is as wide as the Grip Rubber, so the overall 'result' would be a long and thick handle.

Here are some images of my 'assembled' 3 Segment Launcher Grip: (Click to View)
Hey.
Total noob to Beyblading..
Ever since I got my Launcher Grip, I've broken every single riprcord..
Is there anyway to prevent this?
Or am I just launching improperly?..
Thanks.
Straighten your winders before you use them, there is a tutorial on Beychannel.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:47 AM)LifeOfTheParty Wrote: Hey.
Total noob to Beyblading..
Ever since I got my Launcher Grip, I've broken every single riprcord..
Is there anyway to prevent this?
Or am I just launching improperly?..
Thanks.

you're just launching it improperly
try not to 'yank' it, make it as fluent(while still having power) as possible
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:25 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:12 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Wait, so the Grip Support attachment does not work with the Grip Rubber at all?

The Grip Rubber Covers the main handle of the Launcher Grip. The Grip Support is attached to the end of the handle.

The width of the Grip Support is as wide as the Grip Rubber, so the overall 'result' would be a long and thick handle.

Here are some images of my 'assembled' 3 Segment Launcher Grip: (Click to View)

*facedesk* I just found out thanks to member kira1. It was so confusing at first glance, though.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:52 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Does the basult wheel have alot of recoil?

okiblaze has a video of it.
you can see for yourself Smile

and there's also probably other videos of it. i think blitz has some also
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:17 PM)Mak3ndo Wrote: Does Sonokong use the same molds as Takara?
Are their specifications and tolerances the same? Or are they different because of place of manufacture?

Asking because I have a couple takara & hasbro bey blades that feel kinda loose & rattles a bit, like my hasbro rock leone.

Thanks,
Mak

no sir, they do not use the mold, due to I just bought a galaxy pegasis and themetal wheels are different on the sono kong, than TT
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:13 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: no sir, they do not use the mold, due to I just bought a galaxy pegasis and themetal wheels are different on the sono kong, than TT

Is it ? What is different ?
It's not different.
IMAG0015-1
How much are these worth ?
The pictures aren't showing.
What is the difference between Earth Mold 1 and 2? Also, what is a "5 minute mold"? e.g. "Virgo 5 minute mold"
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:34 AM)CtrlAltDestroy Wrote: What is the difference between Earth Mold 1 and 2? Also, what is a "5 minute mold"? e.g. "Virgo 5 minute mold"

look on beywiki
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:34 AM)CtrlAltDestroy Wrote: What is the difference between Earth Mold 1 and 2? Also, what is a "5 minute mold"? e.g. "Virgo 5 minute mold"
Earth mold 1 is better for stamina and earth mold 2 is better for defense. Also there is a 5 min. virgo wheel and a virgo wheel that spins about 3 min. The only way to tell the difference is to test it. Using this combo Virgo 145/DF145 SD/D/WD. You could had found this out by reading threads in the Forum or Searching your question look at this thread.-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching