Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 15, 2011  3:21 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Aren't Thunder Whip and Lightning Force the same? and which one is better out of those 3.
My answer was which one was the best.

If you read around, you would see that Pegasus Thunder Whip and Lightning Force differ in some aspects.
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:00 AM)?uestion Wrote: does r2f have the bar on?
I think it does, and that it is only all of TAKARA-TOMY's RF that do not have a bar, but I am not certain.

Yes r2f does Smile just for confirmation.
how heavy is an attack stadium ?
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:21 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Aren't Thunder Whip and Lightning Force the same? and which one is better out of those 3.
My answer was which one was the best.

If you read around, you would see that Pegasus Thunder Whip and Lightning Force differ in some aspects.
Oh, i thought that you where confirming the name of it Confused but thank you.
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:24 AM)CycloneJoker Wrote: Why are higher tracks better for stamina beys?

And conversely, why are lower heights better for attack?

Higher tracks are better (in most cases) for stamina because it allows for more wobbling. If the track is higher, it allows for larger angles of wobbling, if that makes any sense. Attack types are better when they are lower because they can strike the track, as many have stated already
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:40 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:24 AM)CycloneJoker Wrote: Why are higher tracks better for stamina beys?

And conversely, why are lower heights better for attack?

Higher tracks are better (in most cases) for stamina because it allows for more wobbling. If the track is higher, it allows for larger angles of wobbling, if that makes any sense. Attack types are better when they are lower because they can strike the track, as many have stated already

No. That's wrong.
Read pyro's answer
Is Flame Saggitario a good blade? If it is then whats the best way for it to win in the stadium?

Oh and is it possible to upgrade our Launchers? I have seen many people doing it in youtube.
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:27 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is Flame Saggitario a good blade? If it is then whats the best way for it to win in the stadium?

Oh and is it possible to upgrade our Launchers? I have seen many people doing it in youtube.

Flame saggitario is a good blade only with flame & the clear wheel , although there are better ones out there & C145 & the S Tip are useless nowadays so if you want a good combo for it get some more beys like Earth eagle & dark bull so we can suggest you better customs & please post that in build me a combo thread

Taking apart & making changes to a launcher is illegal but if you want to improve the performance of a light launcher or a string launcher by using a launcher grip or 3-segment launcher grip then it is allowed
best sonokong beyblade to get?
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:59 AM)glinny Wrote: best sonokong beyblade to get?

This is related to purchase consultant post it there

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
is gravity perseus good and can he spin left and right?
Gravity Perseus is best when used in Attack Types customizations, such as MF Gravity Perseus 90/100/_125RF/R^2F/LRF. And yes, it can spin in both directions.
Does the 85 track work well on Lightning L Drago?
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:22 AM)Trolol Wrote: Does the 85 track work well on Lightning L Drago?
Yes, according to these tests:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Feat...rago-85-RF
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-85-Track...Discussion
(Feb. 15, 2011  8:20 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

Also There Isn't Any Bey As Best.
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:43 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  8:20 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

Also There Isn't Any Bey As Best.
I think he's asking what the most valuable buy from them would be. But it would be nice as to say what type's he was after.
I have a few questions:

1. How do you become a moderator and what does that involve?
2. How do you become a comittee member and what does that involve?
3. What exactly makes a part or combo "top-tier"?
(Feb. 15, 2011  12:14 PM)MITH Wrote: I have a few questions:

3. The effect it has on the beyblade, be is how it attacks/defends if it's the ring. How tall it is and if it has anything special if it's the spintrack or how it moves and absorbs attacks if it's the Tip. Also wind resistance might come into play.

1. Should Go In "Questions About WBO Thread"
2. Do The Same That For Above
3. Its Performance VS Others. If Its Really Good Then The Part is Top - Tier.
Also Top Tier Parts Do Get Degraded.

1 and 2 must be asked in "Questions About The WBO"
My brother keeps trying to tell me that the Galaxy wheel is perfectly round, and has no protrusions of any sort. Any information on if it is any good for attack types at all. What does the W105 on GP do? (go see your local Galaxy pegasus <-lolwut) and what does it stand for. Any good parts on this bey besides R2F
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:03 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: My brother keeps trying to tell me that the Galaxy wheel is perfectly round, and has no protrusions of any sort. Any information on if it is any good for attack types at all. What does the W105 on GP do? (go see your local Galaxy pegasus <-lolwut) and what does it stand for. Any good parts on this bey besides R2F
Just check the Beyblade Parts List.

And no, Galaxy performs poorly in Attack and the only part that has found use currently is R2F.
Why are tall spintrack Beyblades actually classified into the defense catgorie???(Eg. Flame Byxis) It says that low attackers would attack the spin track hardly having any effect on the bey as it wont make it to the fusion wheel. but technically, if any bey is attacked on the spintrack (blade base or running core in older generations), its considered a weak point in every bey so its sure to wobble around. Also, in wikis of Flame Byxis it reads that 'it has an advantage as defense type becoz of its high spintrack which works especially well on low attackers. Its only disadvantage is from low attackers which attack its spintrack.' I myself created a wiki on F. Byxis 230WD and when I searched for info on net so dat I could put it in wiki, even there it read the same...... WHAT SHUD WE BELIEVE, IS A HIGH SPIN TRACK AN ADVANTAGE OR DISADVANTAGE AGAINST LOW ATTACKERS???
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:45 PM)janpegasus Wrote: WHAT SHUD WE BELIEVE, IS A HIGH SPIN TRACK AN ADVANTAGE OR DISADVANTAGE AGAINST LOW ATTACKERS???
Where did you even read about 230 being weak against low Attackers...

Anyway, 230 is extremely effective against low Attackers.
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:03 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:45 PM)janpegasus Wrote: WHAT SHUD WE BELIEVE, IS A HIGH SPIN TRACK AN ADVANTAGE OR DISADVANTAGE AGAINST LOW ATTACKERS???
Where did you even read about 230 being weak against low Attackers...

Anyway, 230 is extremely effective against low Attackers.
I read it in Beywiki project forum, Flame Byxis Draft. This is what it says for 230 track-(I have underlined the sentence becoz of which I got the confusion)

'230 is shaped like a funnel, it is currently the tallest Track avalible and is only released with Flame Byxis. It is useful in both Defence and Stamina customizations.It is useful due to the low attackers only striking its track rather its Metal Wheel, which gives barely any affect, this gives advantages to low attackers. Attack customizations that go over the height 120 is able to defeat a 230 based opponent. 230 was top-tier a few days after it was released.'

P.S I also read it on another site which provide with their own Beywiki.