Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 10, 2011  4:41 AM)?uestion Wrote: does the rf in bb-32 have the bar on?

the bb-32 i bought did not have a bar on the rf
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:59 AM)Storm_Unicorno Wrote: I NEED HELP!!! I don't know if my Meteo is real because I bought it off ebay from Hong Kong (yes, I'm that stupid) and saw the new Atamaii video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFwbYYuOQ...dXg&lcf=cs
and My box doesn't look like any of the beys there...I'm hoping its a Hong Kong Ver. of Meteo, but I'm afraid its fake...
My Box looks just like this:
[Image: 61EqOjqc%2BoL.jpg]

dude its real its just that the older starters dont have that diagonal slant on the left, because i assume u htought it was fake cause it had like a slant? but if it says takara tomy its real
Storm_Unicorno

Its TAKARA-TOMY and therefore its real.
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:05 AM)pichu0363 Wrote: the bb-32 i bought did not have a bar on the rf

Just to add on, the RF from the BB-98 Set doesn't have a bar, but strangely enough, LRF does; same goes with R^2F.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but how do you make cs defensive? I know it's how you launch it but I don't know how. It always attacks all of the time.
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:29 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:05 AM)pichu0363 Wrote: the bb-32 i bought did not have a bar on the rf

Just to add on, the RF from the BB-98 Set doesn't have a bar, but strangely enough, LRF does; same goes with R^2F.

does any TT RF have bars?
okay, i am new and i want to get beypoints but my mum does not let me be in a tournament because it takes money. is there any free tournaments in melbourne
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:16 AM)darkian Wrote: okay, i am new and i want to get beypoints but my mum does not let me be in a tournament because it takes money. is there any free tournaments in melbourne
no... and why do you want beypoints?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the best Stamina wheel for MFB?
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:10 AM)Mind Crush! Wrote: does any TT RF have bars?
No.
However, all other rubber Bottoms (RS, RSF, etc.) have bars.
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:30 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but how do you make cs defensive? I know it's how you launch it but I don't know how. It always attacks all of the time.
Just launch it with a straight shot (Launcher angle horizontal/parallel to the floor).

If it still goes into Attack Mode, your CS is probably an aggressive one (or the plastic tip has been worn down too much).
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:59 AM)Trolol Wrote: What is the best Stamina wheel for MFB?
The three Wheels/Metal Wheels from the Competitive MFB Combos thread.
Recent testing has shown that Earth (Mold 1) > Burn (Mold 1), but no one has extensively tested Virgo (5 min mold) against Burn/Earth yet.
what is a metagame?
and what is a 5 min mold virgo wheel?
pegasismaster10,
Virgo Has 2 Molds, 3 Minute And 5 Minute.
5 minute mold can spin well over 5 mins.
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:40 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: what is a metagame?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metagaming#...nvironment

(Feb. 10, 2011  10:40 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: and what is a 5 min mold virgo wheel?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Variations
buy paint, and put it on the metal wheel.
(Feb. 10, 2011  11:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: buy paint, and put it on the metal wheel.

what kind of paint?
Can some one make ma an avatar and a signature? If so please PM me.
Hi, yesterday i buy the Super Vortex Battle set who contain two beyblades, the storm pegasus BB-28B [Image: 69332838.jpg] y Lightning L-Drago BB-43B [Image: Bayblade4.jpg] and my problem is that the beyblades are loosing the color after a couple of battles, what i can do to save my beyblades or for paint my beyblades again.
Thank you.
Please i need help.
1. Buy Paint
2. Repaint chipped parts
Thank you, but what kind of paint, i try with blue marker but it dosent work, i try with enamel because the paint have light, is like the paint of the cars.
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:28 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: Can some one make ma an avatar and a signature? If so please PM me.

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby. Obviously that does not belong here.
is newegg.com a good place to buy beyblades ? please answer don't direct me somewhere else
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:00 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: is newegg.com a good place to buy beyblades ? please answer don't direct me somewhere else

... But why do you not understand that things like that would go in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic, because obviously it is a store, and you want to know something about it.
does any one know how to fix a facebolt. because i tightend a facebolt to much and it broke
Sorry I was in hurry