Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is a Ray Unicorn bey worth 17 Dollars?
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:07 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I apologize. Did you cut the wall off of the side? I would have PM'd you but you PM function is turned off.

I really wanna try this again but after cutting the wall off though.

Anybody know how to cut the wall off of the side?

Well, cutting off the wall is what I would have liked to have done.
Instead, I pretty much gouged it off with a sharp knife I heated..a bit...
Smelt pretty bad. Looks terrible. But it's a really powerful launcher.

You probably shouldn't attempt to do the same. However, that plastic is fairly tough, so, you may have to. Dunno. Try things out for yourself.
Do all types of Beylaunchers have the same shot strength?
Is the Hasbro CH120 worth getting?
No not really. The TT one is better, as it locks in place better.
If I can't get the TT one, then is it worth getting? I don't think i can afford that and the two others I am getting.
If you're using it for Attack purposes, then it can wait if you have a 100.
I'm using it for a Balance purpose (Not Libra.)
I wouldn't recommend any balance sort of combo

Also, is there any such thing as a Metal L Drago?
My friend said that a friend of his had an L Drago made entirely out of metal and I think it's absurd
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:41 AM)Qwert Wrote: I wouldn't recommend any balance sort of combo

Also, is there any such thing as a Metal L Drago?
My friend said that a friend of his had an L Drago made entirely out of metal and I think it's absurd

No.
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:14 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Do all types of Beylaunchers have the same shot strength?

No...BeyLauncher (L Meteo L Drago Ver.)
Has A Longer Shot Strength And String.
There is the Pre-HWS L Drago. But their is no L Drago made entirely out of metal. Even by customising, you can not make a bey entirely metal.
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:50 PM)Tark Wrote: Is a Ray Unicorn bey worth 17 Dollars?

If its new, yes. If its a Starter Set, consider yourself lucky, as most go for around $20 (not much a difference but still)
I was considering buying a Standard stadium BB-46, just was wondering what material it is made of and how it compares to Hasbro's irritating paint covered stadiums. I know it has fences and more knock out areas but I just don't know if its worth buying if its cheap plastic.
Is there a huge performance difference between the original Libra and the Libra from the deck set?
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:50 PM)Tark Wrote: Is a Ray Unicorn bey worth 17 Dollars?

If it's a starter then your lucky to find one so cheap and if it's a booster then yeah cause i got a booster pack from akirasdaddy for $17 it came in 7 days (not including weekends)
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:50 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is there a huge performance difference between the original Libra and the Libra from the deck set?

Deck Set Libra is Heavier, and less Fragile.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:58 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:50 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is there a huge performance difference between the original Libra and the Libra from the deck set?

Deck Set Libra is Heavier, and less Fragile.

So it's better?
That would depend what you want it to do.
what fusion wheel is light enough to move around but good enough for hitting
any fusion wheel can move around, its just all about the performance tip. if you want your def bey to my aroundish try cs or rs
Is a galaxy pegasis dx set worth 67 dollars ?
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:00 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Is a galaxy pegasis dx set worth 67 dollars ?

Use the Purchase Consultation thread.
what is a beypoint card and what is it for ?
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:10 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: what is a beypoint card and what is it for ?

a beypoint card is something similar to the beypointer. it is a plastic card that keeps track of how many beypoints you have. It is only usable in the beyblade arcade machine version 2 ( Bey Ta 2 i think) and you place it into a slot in the machine and it puts the points onto the card. People who had a beypointer before can transfer their points from the pointer to the card by connecting both into machine. it is really useless for people who have no connection to one of these machines therefor is really useless to have.