Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 07, 2011  2:18 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: has h145 been tested to counter 230 (hasbro h145 )

plz answer this and quote where it was answered if it was answered
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:00 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: plz answer this and quote where it was answered if it was answered
Almost any 145 combination should be able to defeat 230, and that was outlined in all the tests done with 230.
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:58 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: If you cut off the wall, it can.
Yes, but wouldn't it cause the prongs to hang down farther than the white thingy so it wouldn't launch properly?
^ offtopic much?

my question:
which is better, dranzer MS' AR? or dranzer MF's AR? (im talking HMS here)
Anyone know how to get off Beyblade adhesive off of a face bolt? After the sticker peels off, It leaves a very sticky adhesive on it.
zeno247naruto13- ray

Tark- at hardware stores you can get products that will remove it. I knew of a brand name, but I forgot what It was.
Zeno: ( use the search function on the two parts im sure you'll find what your looking for lazy never gets anyone anywhere) galaxy isn't fantastic from tests i've and Ray is better but no longer toptier

Tark: try using paint thinner if you have it. but its strong smelling stuff don't breath a lot of that in,
that or try soap and water its plastic and you already have the sticker off you can't ruin it.
How many HMS were released, and is there a list somewhere listing them all.
When a LTSC faces a 230 Defence combo which wins?

I did it (if in TT Attack I wouldn't be asking you) and Defence won reason?
Hey Kai-V my friend Tremphthon cant login, we dont know why could you please help him
(Feb. 08, 2011  8:20 AM)meforthewin Wrote: When a LTSC faces a 230 Defence combo which wins?

I did it (if in TT Attack I wouldn't be asking you) and Defence won reason?

Usually the combination with the low Track will always lose, but somehow two or three people are able to make it win a lot ... If you use one though, you would most likely lose.

I do not necessarily understand your second question.

trenblader Wrote:Hey Kai-V my friend Tremphthon cant login, we dont know why could you please help him
Contact me by private message so we can look into the situation. This topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby.
Where do I post beyblade tests?
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:42 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Where do I post beyblade tests?

what stadium do you use? then i can help
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:07 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Yes, but wouldn't it cause the prongs to hang down farther than the white thingy so it wouldn't launch properly?

I do not appreciate being accused of lying.
Here is a picture of the launcher I mention previously.
[Image: 11a8kue.png]
I can do a (bad quality) video if you require further proof.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:43 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

I have a mfb attack stadium, the clear one.
(Feb. 08, 2011  8:12 PM)Ekclips Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:43 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

I have a mfb attack stadium, the clear one.

ok then, you can post results in the "Beyblade Customizations" forum, but whatever combo you want to test must be tested VS top tier combos
what beyblade does PD come with and what does PD stand for my stupid guess Perfect Defense
(Feb. 08, 2011  8:47 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: what beyblade does PD come with and what does PD stand for my stupid guess Perfect Defense

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-90-LE...ight=BB-90
(Feb. 08, 2011  5:56 PM)Thedarkone Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:07 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

I do not appreciate being accused of lying.
Here is a picture of the launcher I mention previously.
[Image: 11a8kue.png]
I can do a (bad quality) video if you require further proof.
I apologize. Did you cut the wall off of the side? I would have PM'd you but you PM function is turned off.

I really wanna try this again but after cutting the wall off though.

Anybody know how to cut the wall off of the side?
Alright I need a few votes on this one. Who do you think would win Flame Aries H145 FS vs Rock Aries ED145 B. My friend thinks Flame Aries could win. I say Rock Aries would win. So vote!
This is , ask a question thread. Not a vote thread.