Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 06, 2011  3:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: omg no way

Isn't this forum getting off topic.
I thought this forum was for questions and answers, not sarcasm. Chocked_2
Deleted cuz I'm a noob.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:25 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: omg no way
... then why did you keep responding with roller attacker when he said roller defender?!?!

How long are you guys going to argue about this. So sad.Angry
There wouldn't have been an argument if he would have just used the correct name xD. That's the only point I was pushing, I don't care how crappy he thinks the beyblade is.
IIRC roller attacker and defender's BB and WD are the same, and there ARs are basically the same with just very little difference (i may be wrong)

which is better, dranzer MS' AR? or dranzer MF' AR?
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: IIRC roller attacker and defender's BB and WD are the same, and there ARs are basically the same with just very little difference (i may be wrong)

Defender had pure wheels, attacker had some stupid blobby looking wheels.
... ah woops! I owe McFrown an appology!
I thought Wing Defenser was known as Roller attacker... how embarassing...

Ok, so is that Japan vs. America then? (Dranzer-wise)
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:48 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: IIRC roller attacker and defender's BB and WD are the same, and there ARs are basically the same with just very little difference (i may be wrong)

Ok, so is that Japan vs. America then? (Dranzer-wise)

no? i just want to know which attack ring is better
Just a very quick, important question. Why are the Hasbro MFB Beystadiums such trash, according to WBO? I'm getting by with a Max Stampede until my Tornado and Super Attack get here, but I'd still like to know why it's frowned upon to use these stadiums.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:18 AM)kayneargand Wrote: Just a very quick, important question. Why are the Hasbro MFB Beystadiums such trash, according to WBO? I'm getting by with a Max Stampede until my Tornado and Super Attack get here, but I'd still like to know why it's frowned upon to use these stadiums.

because they arent "balanced" like the TT attack is (well mostly just the SVS and PTW are unbalanced by not letting attack work)

if you want to go to were (in the WBO) hasbro stadiums are acceptable, click the links in my sig (sorry for advertising a bit)
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:18 AM)kayneargand Wrote: Just a very quick, important question. Why are the Hasbro MFB Beystadiums such trash, according to WBO? I'm getting by with a Max Stampede until my Tornado and Super Attack get here, but I'd still like to know why it's frowned upon to use these stadiums.

Try reading all the topics we have on all the Beyblade Metal Fusion Beystadiums ...

I asked Kai-V myself as I also do not know first hand, basically Hasbro paints theirs which leads to the paint rubbing off, plus rubber to plastic is much more pure than rubber to paint so rubber works better on TT stadiums. They also have 3 outs that are wider unlike your Max Stampede and steeper slopes for better action.

@Lordwolfsbane- thought you were talking about the metal series. Well with my experience of Dranzer S and Dranzer F, I'd say F was better because S was more liable to break.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:23 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: @Lordwolfsbane- thought you were talking about the metal series. Well with my experience of Dranzer S and Dranzer F, I'd say F was better because S was more liable to break.

i did mean HMS, not plastic
MS and MF, not S and F

edit: sorry if i sound rude
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:25 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:23 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: @Lordwolfsbane- thought you were talking about the metal series. Well with my experience of Dranzer S and Dranzer F, I'd say F was better because S was more liable to break.

i did mean HMS, not plastic
MS and MF, not S and F

edit: sorry if i sound rude

I think just about all of my "incredulous" comments sound rude to everyone else, so I can take it back Wink.
And no you didn't so no worries lol. On that note I was done with Dranzer not being as cool as it was in the show so I stopped buying it xD, sorry can't help you there.
What's better, Wing Attacker or Roller Attacker?
hey, which beyblades are best/recommended to get out of
earth eagle/aquila bb47
poison serpent bb69
storm capricorne bb50
dark cancer (dunno)
burn fireblaze bb59

i think these are from the new hasbro packaging or something
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:37 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's better, Wing Attacker or Roller Attacker?

Uggg, you're going to make me look like an idiot again...
I'm guessing roller due to wing having useless "danglies" on it.

@Lizla, you need to use purchase consultation thread. Oh that note, Earth Eagle gives you the most useful parts.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)lilza Wrote: hey, which beyblades are best/recommended to get out of
earth eagle/aquila bb47
poison serpent bb69
storm capricorne bb50
dark cancer (dunno)
burn fireblaze bb59

and they come with random additional performance tips
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)lilza Wrote: hey, which beyblades are best/recommended to get out of
earth eagle/aquila bb47
poison serpent bb69
storm capricorne bb50
dark cancer (dunno)
burn fireblaze bb59

Use the Purchase Consultation topic ...
Use the Purchase Consultation Thread for questions regarding buying.

EDIT: Ah, beaten.

Gibraltor, you generally shouldn't answer a question if you're unsure or guessing. Not trying to be rude.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:40 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:37 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's better, Wing Attacker or Roller Attacker?

Uggg, you're going to make me look like an idiot again...
I'm guessing roller due to wing having useless "danglies" on it.

IIRC wing attacker and defender were much better as the useless "danglies" sometimes absorbed(?) attacks (like C145 does) then the roller attack/defender (who's "rollers" could cause recoil)
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:43 AM)Byser Wrote: Use the Purchase Consultation Thread for questions regarding buying.

EDIT: Ah, beaten.

Gibraltor, you generally shouldn't answer a question if you're unsure or guessing. Not trying to be rude.

Be rude all you want it's w/e, I don't know you lol.

I say it in that sense purely because I seem to get way different results than you guys sometimes, quite often my top-tier stamina beat my top-tier attack.
Guy's, does a longer ripcord result in a more powerful spin?
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:12 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Guy's, does a longer ripcord result in a more powerful spin?

yes, yes it does
Since I dont have the two bey's to try this and I ound like a noob...
Does L'DragoI fit properly on the Meteo metal wheel?
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:13 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Since I dont have the two bey's to try this and I ound like a noob...
Does L'DragoI fit properly on the Meteo metal wheel?

No, it doesn't.