Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 06, 2011  12:20 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I just looked on cmdstore, and they're selling a new stadium for pre-order called "Bolt Blast Stadium". What is to be expected?

Could someone please answer this?
What are you asking.

If you mean what is the Bolt Blast Stadium if it's a pre-order, and the site does not have pictures. Do you think we would have some FBI, Secret knowledge of it?

I never heard of that stadium, the latest Hasbro stadium I heard of was Max Stampede, and a Fireblaze stadium.

Sorry I could'nt help much. It's just I don't get what your saying.
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:33 AM)Zeox Wrote: What are you asking.

If you mean what is the Bolt Blast Stadium if it's a pre-order, and the site does not have pictures. Do you think we would have some FBI, Secret knowledge of it?

I never heard of that stadium, the latest Hasbro stadium I heard of was Max Stampede, and a Fireblaze stadium.

Sorry I could'nt help much. It's just I don't get what your saying.

Sorry, just saw it on the website. www.cmdstore.com There's an image of it.
Hm, looks like a regular Hasbro stadium. But I still don't get what you are asking. What is it like? When is it expected to be released? If its the release date, hasbro does not give release dates. If it is, "what is it like", Well it's a pre-order. We don't have it yet, so we don't know because we have not tested it yet.
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:20 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is Roller Defense any good?
The original plastic beyblade? It's really not bad if you can spin it nice and hard, otherwise if you are a weak 12 year old(no offense) it won't do you much good from my personal experience.

As far as the normal stadium or w/e if you're talking about the one with the hard plastic walls you "plug" in, that seems a whole lot worse, I've seen someone's stadium where the wall got smashed off by a single beyblade hitting it.
Roller Attacker has an awful BB, and Awful WD, and quite a useless AR. It looks really cool though.
Is there a significant difference between RF's and R2F's performance?
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:15 AM)Perseus AD145WD Wrote: Is there a significant difference between RF's and R2F's performance?

r2f is slightly faster than RF, but RF has slightly more stamina (and slightly easier to control?) then r2f
Yes the attack stadium is better. It might say attack type stadium, but in my opinion it is the most balanced. The tornado ring really comes in handy for attack types. IMO the attack type stadium gives almost any bey a fighting chance.
[/quote]

ye, it looks REALLY easy for sliding shoot with beylauncher, cuz it has a ring around it, unlike the standard stadium.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:17 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:15 AM)Perseus AD145WD Wrote: Is there a significant difference between RF's and R2F's performance?

r2f is slightly faster than RF, but RF has slightly more stamina (and slightly easier to control?) then r2f

dude, r2f and rf r high friction and best attack performance tips out so far! And since they r attack tips, it doesn`t matter about stamina. They just need to end the battle as fast as possible!
R2F is better than rf because its faster like u said. When its faster, it makes a greater and more powerful impact on its opponent.
You can also control r2f by doing sliding shoot.
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:30 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:20 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I just looked on cmdstore, and they're selling a new stadium for pre-order called "Bolt Blast Stadium". What is to be expected?

Could someone please answer this?

sry man, i tried searching on google images. Show stadiums, but not the kind u said.

Hopefully, it will be designed like takaratomy`s stadiums.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:19 AM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:17 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

dude, r2f and rf r high friction and best attack performance tips out so far! And since they r attack tips, it doesn`t matter about stamina. They just need to end the battle as fast as possible!
R2F is better than rf because its faster like u said. When its faster, it makes a greater and more powerful impact on its opponent.
You can also control r2f by doing sliding shoot.

i know all of that, i have been here for a long time and know quite allot about RF and R2F, and yes you can control a r2f with sliding shoot, but it is easier to sliding shoot with rf, and he wasnt asking which was better, he wanted to know the difference in performance...
i have a perseus on its way i have some questions though

1 how do you switch Beylauncher L/R from L to R

2 How do you switch Gpereus from left spin to Right

3 How do you switch perseus to counter mode
you shouldnt even need an answer
its really quite obvious
1. switch the top cap and put it on the opp. side
2. it is already left and right spin
3. when the red eyes are covered w/ the purple "flames"
1 & 2. flip the launcher (it has 2 sides top n bottom)
3. rotate the clear whel to cover different part of metal wheel

EDIT: quite a few answers already..disregard this Smile
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:27 AM)scipio132 Wrote: i have a perseus on its way i have some questions though

Found this for you bud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwHsFNsL7fg
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:08 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
The original plastic beyblade? It's really not bad if you can spin it nice and hard, otherwise if you are a weak 12 year old(no offense) it won't do you much good from my personal experience.

As far as the normal stadium or w/e if you're talking about the one with the hard plastic walls you "plug" in, that seems a whole lot worse, I've seen someone's stadium where the wall got smashed off by a single beyblade hitting it.

I don't have it, my friend does. he is new to beyblading and he wanted to know how good it is. Thanks for the advice, he's a pretty strong kid so he'll be able to get a good spin on it.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:32 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:08 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:

I don't have it, my friend does. he is new to beyblading and he wanted to know how good it is. Thanks for the advice, he's a pretty strong kid so he'll be able to get a good spin on it.
I've mentioned elsewhere that my dad would destroy me with that bey since it is perfectly round and he would have it spinning SUPER hard it was like throwing my beys at a wall.
Roller Attacker has an awful BB, and awful WD, and an almost useless AR. It looks really cool though.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:27 AM)scipio132 Wrote: i have a perseus on its way i have some questions though

Please look at this video-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8niwz90Rns
^De Ja Vu, I swear you said that somewhere before too lol.@Mcfrown

Anyway, I haz a question. Is it Illegal, to put back in an RF. My old RF was mold 1, and the rubber part came off, but I was able to put it back in, so is it Illegal?
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:17 AM)?uestion Wrote: is the libra in the super deck set, the same libra that got banned?

Zeox: Yeah, it probably is, but it's not like anyone would know/notice and it should still be perfectly viable for test results.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:15 AM)?uestion Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:17 AM)?uestion Wrote: is the libra in the super deck set, the same libra that got banned?

Why are you asking questions that have already been answered. Do you want me to report your posts?
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Roller Attacker has an awful BB, and awful WD, and an almost useless AR. It looks really cool though.

You realize that roller attacker and roller defender are two different beyblades right?