Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How should I paint my Grip? Should I sand it down first? Or just do a few coats?
Is it "illegal" to use the ED145 spin track without the 3 spinning blades things?
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:58 PM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote: Is it "illegal" to use the ED145 spin track without the 3 spinning blades things?

Yes it is.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:04 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:58 PM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote: Is it "illegal" to use the ED145 spin track without the 3 spinning blades things?

Yes it is.

Darn it! Well thank you anyway.

Yes it is.

why is it illegal you can take the blades off.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:34 PM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote:

Yes it is.

why is it illegal you can take the blades off.

It changes performance
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:57 PM)Nano Wrote: How should I paint my Grip? Should I sand it down first? Or just do a few coats?
If I remember correctly, somebody else on here tried painting a grip before. They said they regretted it...
I think it is perfectly legal, its just a regular 145..
If not, do test or show some which prove what your saying. :V
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:41 PM)Dan Wrote: I think it is perfectly legal, its just a regular 145..
If not, do test or show some which prove what your saying. :V

Last time I checked I couldn't take apart my ED145
ive been searching around and most say the best tips for defensive blades are RS, CS, and RSF but which is the best of the 3 for defense?
I just looked on cmdstore, and they're selling a new stadium for pre-order called "Bolt Blast Stadium". What is to be expected?
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:44 PM)jessie spin Wrote: ive been searching around and most say the best tips for defensive blades are RS, CS, and RSF but which is the best of the 3 for defense?

RS is the best.
Which stadium is better? (IM NOT ASKING ON WHAT TO BUY, IM ASKING WHICH IS BETTER)
Standard stadium or attack stadium?

Most of u guyz will say attack stadium. But i need to know what stadium is better quality. Wont break easily.

Cuz standard stadium has REALLY strong walls, not the same material as the floor of the stadium. So an attack type cant really break it. The attack stadium seems like its easy to get a hole thru a wall with an attack type.
Can some1 plz answer which is better quality? thx!
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:37 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: what is DS?

Defense sharp (a performance tip from hell kerbecsBD145DS.)

Or a portable gaming system.
Tyler:
The Attack Stadium was meant to take hits like that, and is very durable.
I know this because mine is beat to hell. (Thanks to LLD and Vulcan.)
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:36 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Which stadium is better? (IM NOT ASKING ON WHAT TO BUY, IM ASKING WHICH IS BETTER)

Most of u guyz will say attack stadium. But i need to know what stadium is better quality. Wont break easily.

Cuz standard stadium has REALLY strong walls, not the same material as the floor of the stadium. So an attack type cant really break it. The attack stadium seems like its easy to get a hole thru a wall with an attack type.

Don't really think better quality is the right word since they're both different. As long as you can still battle in them the stadium being beat up doesn't really matter. Don't get a standard stadium. The balance and stamina stadiums don't compare to the attack one.
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:48 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:36 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Which stadium is better? (IM NOT ASKING ON WHAT TO BUY, IM ASKING WHICH IS BETTER)

Don't really think better quality is the right word since they're both different. As long as you can still battle in them the stadium being beat up doesn't really matter. Don't get a standard stadium. The balance and stamina stadiums don't compare to the attack one.

So the attack stadium is better?
Im just asking cuz my stadium got pwned. (holes on walls)
Yes, the Attack Type Beystadium is better, as we keep saying to everyone ...
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:58 AM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:48 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

So the attack stadium is better?
Im just asking cuz my stadium got pwned. (holes on walls)

Yes the attack stadium is better. It might say attack type stadium, but in my opinion it is the most balanced. The tornado ring really comes in handy for attack types. IMO the attack type stadium gives almost any bey a fighting chance.
is the libra in the super deck set, the same libra that got banned?
Is Roller Defense any good?
can somebody set up a beyblade tournament in Oklahoma? preferabbly Enid plenty of Parks
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:23 AM)nukeate Wrote: can somebody set up a beyblade tournament in Oklahoma? preferabbly Enid plenty of Parks

Do it yourself.