Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes, heres the best way to use Storm Capricorn, in this combo:
MF Lightning LDrago CH120LRF.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:52 PM)Dan Wrote: Two or more straight coplanar lines that do not intersect.
Tilt your launcher when you shoot bro.

xD, so just tilt at at ANY angle? Just so much that the Metal Wheel doesn't Scrape the Floor?
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:11 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: To beat it with an attack bey:
What tip should I use out of HF F HF/S SF?
What spin track should I use 100 105 125 135 145?
Should I use storm or lightning?
Thanks
Use the HF tip
Use the 100 track
Use Storm OR Lightning depending whether or not you have a Metal Face.
.. Look at any user videos submitted and how they launched it..
(Oki, Diamond, Momo, Fyuuor etc.)
how accurate are the battles in the widesq stadium?
The Wide Square Stadium is mostly for fun. Not very accurate for testing.
Not very. There's no Tornado Ridge and it's only good for multiplayer (3+) battles
does anyone here notice that the lock on the HMS beyblades Running Core that connects to the Bit Protector breaks easily? Is it just me that has this experience, or is it that I have bad luck?
are top tiers still top tiers in widesq stadiums?
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:50 PM)iRamen Wrote: are top tiers still top tiers in widesq stadiums?

Only Stamina types. Defense types doesn't have any purpose because Attack types suck in that stadium Confused
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:35 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: does anyone here notice that the lock on the HMS beyblades Running Core that connects to the Bit Protector breaks easily? Is it just me that has this experience, or is it that I have bad luck?

I never had that issue. who knows

What's the chance Mercury Anubis will be made in America?
Perhaps when you do Stamina vs. Stamina, or Stamina vs. Defense, but Attack Types can't effectively be used since there is barely a slope, no ridge, and the layout of the Stadium is awkward to use with an Attack Type.

Edit: Beaten.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:52 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:35 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: does anyone here notice that the lock on the HMS beyblades Running Core that connects to the Bit Protector breaks easily? Is it just me that has this experience, or is it that I have bad luck?

I never had that issue. who knows

What's the chance Mercury Anubis will be made in America?

0%? Ha, its a prize bey in Japan. Since Bey ta machines won't ever come in japan, nor Beypointers and stuff, so very unlikely it will come to America.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:54 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: 0%? Ha, its a prize bey in Japan. Since Bey ta machines won't ever come in japan, nor Beypointers and stuff, so very unlikely it will come to America.

"[...] won't ever come in America [...]".
Actually, Anubis could be a collectors edition bey...
This may seem like a weird question, but is Roller Defense any good?
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:57 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Actually, Anubis could be a collectors edition bey...
Not really. The only "Collector's Edition" we have seen in Beyblade Metal Fusion is with the DS game, and Mercury Anubis came with no game.
(Feb. 05, 2011  7:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:54 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: 0%? Ha, its a prize bey in Japan. Since Bey ta machines won't ever come in japan, nor Beypointers and stuff, so very unlikely it will come to America.

"[...] won't ever come in America [...]".

Sorry, i was rushing -.-. Thanks for the correction Kai-V Grin
What parts do I need to make a regular zombie beyblade?
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:33 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: What parts do I need to make a regular zombie beyblade?

First you have to buy Meteo L Drago, then I add a 100 spin track and WD
No, there is no Zombie in Metal Fight Beyblade at the moment ...
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No, there is no Zombie in Metal Fight Beyblade at the moment ...

I think he means a spin stealing bey.
Oh, sorry I didnt know......are there any spin stealers alone?
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:37 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Oh, sorry I didnt know......are there any spin stealers alone?

No, it's just an equalizing effect. Both beyblades will share the spin stealing.