Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 05, 2011  12:24 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:17 AM)?uestion Wrote: what track for attack gravity perseus?

What are you talking about???
To switch to counter mode on Gravity Perseus (better for attack) you put the energy ring on when the ring has 6 contact points on the metal wheel.

If you want a attack spin track just PUT ONE ON!

I think he was asking for what to put on Gravity Perseus.
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:29 AM)LightningVoltix Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:24 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:17 AM)?uestion Wrote: what track for attack gravity perseus?

What are you talking about???
To switch to counter mode on Gravity Perseus (better for attack) you put the energy ring on when the ring has 6 contact points on the metal wheel.

If you want a attack spin track just PUT ONE ON!

He was asking for what to put on Gravity Perseus.

Thanks for clearing it up. But ?uestion, you can use 90,100,D125, or T125
From my testing D125 and T125 work best.
In Defense which tip would be better RSF or CS
Generally CS.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rubber-o...ght=rubber
There is no 'X' bottom.
(Jul. 17, 2008  7:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Bluezee Wrote:where are they available??...i have never seen one honestly only boosters

It depends on the Beyblade released.

Also, all of the Dragoons are starters, since they come with Dragon Winders and Left Spin shooters. :\

Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Advance Striker, Advance Eterner, etc. are all starters as well as others ...

I rember having a Dragoon V. Now WHY did I throw it away? Oh yes, because I was a RETARDED little kid.
what height is considered mid-height?
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:44 AM)iRamen Wrote: what height is considered mid-height?

Track "145" using regular height bottoms, i.e. WD, WB, etc.
LOL Jaems, please, those poor kids!
I am pretty sure mid-height is still 125..
Why do people use the HMS Tornado Balance Stadium instead of using the MFB Attack Stadium for HMS Beyblades?
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:33 AM)Dan Wrote: There is no 'X' bottom.

you must have never heard of Mercury Anubis 85X
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:59 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:33 AM)Dan Wrote: There is no 'X' bottom.

you must have never heard of Mercury Anubis 85X

Its XF as in eXtreme Flat, not X
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:52 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Why do people use the HMS Tornado Balance Stadium instead of using the MFB Attack Stadium for HMS Beyblades?

I think some HMS Beystadiums are better than the Attack Type Beystadium. Furthermore, it is a rule within Beyblade that as few 'crossovers' as possible get done. In Metal Fight Beyblade, you only use Metal Fight Beyblade products, for instance.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In Metal Fight Beyblade, you only use Metal Fight Beyblade products, for instance.

Do you mean its not aloud in official tournaments or people are just not aloud to use them for anything. Also what HMS Stadium is better that the MFB Attack Stadium?
how much better is the mfb attack stadium over the wide square stadium?
A lot better. By overwhelming proportions.
Don't get it wrong though
TT attack stadium=lots of fun and tests done accuratly
Wide Square=EXTREMLY FUN you get lots of akward and unexpected motions from and bey. I like the MF tip in it,how it moves.

If you arent really planning on doing tests hear and you just wanna have fun(the whole game is fun lol) then the Square Stadium isn't too bad either
What type of combo is this (stamina, defense etc.) and is it good?

Earth Orso D145WD
or
MF Earth Orso D145WD
its a stamina type, it is essential the top tier earth bull, without the bull, but idk it will not be as good and dont add a metal face, it increases weight to a stamina type which = bad
how many beys can battle at a time in the mfb att. stadium?
I have a question. Can u give me the TakaraTomy's Link for shipping. I really want to buy Hell Kerbex and a Digital Power Laucher.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)?uestion Wrote: how many beys can battle at a time in the mfb att. stadium?

well i believe thats a question you can answer you self
umm i cant i jsut have the widesq stadium >.>
What about:

Earth Orso C145WB
or
MF Earth Orso C145WB

Are they good?