Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Target,Walmart,TRU. Just ask them when they get their next shipment.
The metallic string launcher has not been released yet.
Which stadium is better for attack.The max stampead stadium or the burning firestrike stadium.
The same question was asked and answered on this page...
does anyone know when the mettalic string launcher sells? cuz i here it already did in australia
Hasbro doesn't have any clear release dates for their products. They'll vary from area to area.
does the grip launcher make for a more powerful shot?
and can elec. tape be used instead of a launcher grip(dont care if illegal)?
Can anyone give me some one line summaries of how the Hell, Aries and Meteor rings preform?

Also how the parts that come with them go as well if anyone could spare the time? Thanks!
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:08 AM)?uestion Wrote: does the grip launcher make for a more powerful shot?
and can elec. tape be used instead of a launcher grip(dont care if illegal)?

the grip ads stability, and an easier sliding shoot when using a beylauncher. it comes down to personal preference.

anything can be used, but not everything is legal.
I need help deleting my post. i tried clicking the delete post button though it did not allow me to and i do not want my warning level going up. can someone please help me?
Is there a difference in appearance between SF and FS, and is there a significant difference in performance? It would be helpful if someone provided pics of both.
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:36 AM)Toungemaster Wrote: I need help deleting my post. i tried clicking the delete post button though it did not allow me to and i do not want my warning level going up. can someone please help me?

Most forums don't allow you to delete your post after someone else has posted.
@Ga'Hooleone please edit your post.It proboly an accident but still should be changed
^For that problem, you just edit your post and say deleted or never mind. Only mods are allowed to actually delete posts.
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:44 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: @Ga'Hooleone please edit your post.It proboly an accident but still should be changed

Yeah, it didn't show my post and kept taking me back to the front page. I thought it wasn't loading it because it didn't show it. For anyone who saw that, sorry. I fixed it, and I just left one post of my question remaining.
Oh, and does anyone know what types of Metal Faces comes with the BB-96 set? I want to list them in the My Current MFB parts spoiler in my sig. All I know is that Cancer has a MF-F, but what else?
(FS)One is Flat with a Spike and the other (SF) is a rounded flat here are the pictures. Also from my tests SF acts more aggressively than FS. FS seems to act as a stamina bottom, but there both not good parts.

Sorry forgot to add them-
(SF)http://images.bizrate.com/resize?sq=80&uid=2091683051
(FS)http://ultimateblades.weebly.com/uploads...91.jpg?102
I had lost my Rock Orso and found it a few days ago, and I noticed the facebolt and preformance tip had gotten stuck. Then after a few BeyBattles, the energy ring, spin track, and preformance tip are loose! SOMEONE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:45 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh, and does anyone know what types of Metal Faces comes with the BB-96 set? I want to list them in the My Current MFB parts spoiler in my sig. All I know is that Cancer has a MF-F, but what else?

the pegasis in bb-96 comes with a mf-h(heavy)
it's MF2, not just MF-H.
So there is also MF2 and MF-H? I thought there were 4 in total?
Read the appropriate topic rather than asking self evident questions.
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:57 AM)?uestion Wrote: is hell kerbecs good for attack?

hell is good but not super good for attack
Why hasn't anybody posted a animated Ray Gil VS Earth Aquila Video? Is it because of copyright? If it's just that nobody has then I'm currently uploading one!
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:55 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Sorry for being OFF TOPIC. I just checked the tracking number that dimsum2u gave me. It states "Item dispatched from registered mail section". what does that mean?

This question is for people who have used Tracking before and they bought from Dimsum2u.
Does the energy rings ACTUALLY affect the beyblades expect for weight? me and my bother only see it at holding onto the launcher.