Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 01, 2011  4:09 PM)blazingunicorno Wrote: what is the best stamina combo????

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385 . Check the stamina section there
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:59 PM)Jrl007 Wrote: Is the cyber fusion wheel good for a smash attack?

No, it has proven to be useless.
Is there a way to remove the paint on the Lightning Force Stadium? It's making my performance tips quite red.
Hmmmm, sandpaper comes to mind but would take a bit and probably screw up the plastic. Don't quote me on this but Simple Green is an automotive color remover, it works on metal, not sure about plastic.
Is it possible to fit Launcher Rubber on a Beylauncher suspension?
No. The handle of the suspension is too big.
kerbex is better in attack or in defense?
(Feb. 01, 2011  8:15 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: Is there a way to remove the paint on the Lightning Force Stadium? It's making my performance tips quite red.

Use nail polish remover, it works wonders.
Could I paint my storm fusion wheel green or is that illegal
One more thing. I also have the l Drago hasbro stadium. Is their any way to remove the red paint off of my performance tips?
(Feb. 01, 2011  10:59 PM)Jrl007 Wrote: Could I paint my storm fusion wheel green or is that illegal
One more thing. I also have the l Drago hasbro stadium. Is their any way to remove the red paint off of my performance tips?
Read the Rulebooks ...

Simply use your nails or whip the paint off with a tissue ...
What is the best way to paint a bey legally (this should clear some stuff up for most people, also i want to know)
(Feb. 01, 2011  10:30 PM)simosonck96 Wrote: kerbex is better in attack or in defense?

Right now, it seems like defense.
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:16 PM)Conan Wrote: What is the best way to paint a bey legally (this should clear some stuff up for most people, also i want to know)

I believe theflightyellz has a guide in the Your Creations forum.
Ive always wanted to know....what are the requirements for a Antique face in more secific detail?
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:16 PM)Conan Wrote: What is the best way to paint a bey legally (this should clear some stuff up for most people, also i want to know)

I don't think its a good idea to paint your metal wheel in the first place, just keep it the way it is so it doesn't effect the wheels game play.
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:26 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Ive always wanted to know....what are the requirements for a Antique face in more secific detail?

1000 good posts. Most people don't understand the 'good' part.
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:26 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Ive always wanted to know....what are the requirements for a Antique face in more secific detail?

This thread is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby.
Ask in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
Okay this makes sense.
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I believe theflightyellz has a guide in the Your Creations forum.

Thanks kai-v
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:27 PM)othellog Wrote:

I don't think its a good idea to paint your metal wheel in the first place, just keep it the way it is so it doesn't effect the wheels game play.

The reason for paint is because im mostly a collecter
If you're a collector...shouldn't you keep the beys the way they are?....
Does the different type of RF from BB-96 affect performance significantly? Cause this one has a wider hole, different colored and harder rubber than the one from BB-29.
Is the launcher grip to small for a 17 year old? 6'1 height male = I have big hands lol
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:11 AM)iBLaDeR xX Wrote: Is the launcher grip to small for a 17 year old? 6'1 height male = I have big hands lol

it might be, but if it is to small you can get BB-101, look there -> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-101-Grip-Support for info about it
Yeah i saw that thanks, but doesnt that mean il need to buy a grip mule for the launcher? Cause if i add the grip support it will be a grip at the end but not at the top, If you get me? That will look and feel funny
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:49 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Does the different type of RF from BB-96 affect performance significantly? Cause this one has a wider hole, different colored and harder rubber than the one from BB-29.

There's pretty much no difference in the performance.
I've always liked metal tips over plastic ones but out of curiousity, what do metal tips offer compared to plastic or rubber?