Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 01, 2011  2:00 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Here's a question for you guys Smile If I'm going to try and test out an attack type combo what would I want to put it up against (i.e. a defense combo, stamina, etc)? Thanks!

Defense type. They usually pwn stamina.
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:00 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Here's a question for you guys Smile If I'm going to try and test out an attack type combo what would I want to put it up against (i.e. a defense combo, stamina, etc)? Thanks!

A top-tier Defense combination.

Furious Wrote:Does anyone know if there is going to be a limit on how much beyblades are going to be made?
Until Beyblade sales decrease too much again ...
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:02 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:56 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Is that hellflame kerbecs real where insted of the BD it's a flame wheel and it spins for like 7 to 9 min if it's real then how do i make it?
7 to 9 minutes!?!?!?!?! Ok back to being cooth(spell check), no I timed one of the ultimate stamina tiers and it was at 3 minutes and 40 seconds when I did it, sooooooo 7 to 9 minutes is more than likely physically impossible.

i found out from here http://beygen.blogspot.com/ thats why i asked you kind of have to scroll down alot
is nightmare rex any good?
Of course that is illegal ...
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:12 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:02 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:56 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Is that hellflame kerbecs real where insted of the BD it's a flame wheel and it spins for like 7 to 9 min if it's real then how do i make it?
7 to 9 minutes!?!?!?!?! Ok back to being cooth(spell check), no I timed one of the ultimate stamina tiers and it was at 3 minutes and 40 seconds when I did it, sooooooo 7 to 9 minutes is more than likely physically impossible.

i found out from here http://beygen.blogspot.com/ thats why i asked you kind of have to scroll down alot
is nightmare rex any good?
Ah okay, ya what Kai-V said, makes a lot more sense now regardless.

Has anyone tested Screw Capricorne MF for tier quality yet?
Edit : Deleted, Due to Technical Difficulties
Mold 1.
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:20 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Has anyone tested Screw Capricorne MF for tier quality yet?

Forum Search function. Use it and direct the search to the Beyblade Customisation board.
Which mold is the burn wheel that comes with the Hasbro Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze? Which one is better for stamina customizations?

-Thanks
The Hasbro is Mold 2, since it does not have BURN inscribed on it.
Mold 1 with better for Stamina.
Probably a longshot, but does anyone know what TT uses to color metal wheels?
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:24 AM)Pyro Wrote: The Hasbro is Mold 3, since it does not have BURN inscribed on it.
Mold 1 with better for Stamina.

Fixed. Since "BURN WHEEL" is no longer on the wheel, it's a new mold.
can sum1 list the sets that come w/ a attack stadium?
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:23 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:20 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Has anyone tested Screw Capricorne MF for tier quality yet?

Forum Search function. Use it and direct the search to the Beyblade Customisation board.

Did search for it... But if you say it's there then I'll try it again!

Well I hope that Takara anodizes their metal disks. Anything else is unprofessional. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anodize
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:35 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Did search for it... But if you say it's there then I'll try it again!

Well I hope that Takara anodizes their metal disks. Anything else is unprofessional. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anodize

It is recommended to search for the parts you want to look for because people test them individually and the thread titles are the named after the part being tested.
Gibraltor

Someone had tested MF And Screw on WBO.
In the results of MF, it showed it worked better with left-spin combos while Screw was found Outclassed.
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:38 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:35 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Did search for it... But if you say it's there then I'll try it again!

It is recommended to search for the parts you want to look for because people test them individually and the thread titles are the named after the part being tested.

Well I kept being stupid and typing in MF which did nothing for me.
So thanks guys for further help using the search engine, and yes I did find the article pretty quickly with that help!
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:48 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Well I kept being stupid and typing in MF which did nothing for me.

MF also stands for Metal Face, so you'll receive many results for that as well; that's where you kind of went wrong.
Thank you Kai. Here's another dilemma, my attack type combo utilizes a Metal Face. I only have one so how do I test it against a top tier Defense combo?
You can't, unless you have the MF Remodeling Vers.
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:50 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Thank you Kai. Here's another dilemma, my attack type combo utilizes a Metal Face. I only have one so how do I test it against a top tier Defense combo?
I would give the Metal Face to the Defense combination in order to be fair, because otherwise it would not be top-tier.

However, you could also just not be able to do completely proper tests with it.
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:50 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Thank you Kai. Here's another dilemma, my attack type combo utilizes a Metal Face. I only have one so how do I test it against a top tier Defense combo?

obviously you'd have to get another metal face.
Would basult holigum make a good attack type?
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:10 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Would basult holigum make a good attack type?
It has not been tested yet ...
String launcher/grip combo question, why does everyone have theirs set for a side pull rather than pulling toward your body?