Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 31, 2011  3:16 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: most of the people in WBO asked me to insert a Spoiler to hide big images that I will post, but I have no idea what it is and how I do it. Please help me and don't warn me. I am a noob.

Just post any link you want to add in the way i have discribed below

Code:
[spoiler] the link [/spoiler]
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:08 AM)NightWolf Wrote: I recently noticed the HF tip has a chip in its bottom. What is a good attack tip to replace it with? If I do wind up wanting another HF is there another blade other than Ldrago that has it (so I can get different parts)

Thermal Lacerta has HF, and Rock Bull from random booster vol 3 also has it
(Jan. 31, 2011  6:55 PM)misquared Wrote: How heavy is the normal face?

1.06 -1.10 grams (at least for Takara Tomys n Sonokongs)
wich bey should I buy
vulcan horuseus
poison giraffe
or basalt horogium
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:19 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: wich bey should I buy
vulcan horuseus
poison giraffe
or basalt horogium

belonges to purchase consultion topic
is TT going to release storm northern cross
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:23 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: is TT going to release storm northern cross
No. That Beyblade was just an anime 'filler', which was very, very unimportant.

You could build it with all normal parts and just printing the Face and sticking it to your Face ... It has no unreleased parts.
I had a question for destablizer beys. I was just trying out some new beys and made a Flame Cancer 100SF and pitted it against a MF Earth Bull GB145WD.

Results:

I read in the destabilizing thread that banking is supposed to help, but it seems like a double-edge sword where it would destabilize itself sometimes. Have there been much tests being done for this? Because straight shooting seems a lot more stable for me.

Edit: More Testing x2
what is a destabilizer bey?
Destabilizer beyblades knock others off balance.

Question about the L Dragos after looking at an earlier post, videos I saw showed Meteo stomping Lightning, so how are people saying lightning is better? Does this mean that if I have lightning I don't need meteo?
what is the track that comes with poisen giraffe in the deck set and what does it do?
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:46 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: what is the track that comes with poisen giraffe in the deck set and what does it do?

Search on Beywiki, notably in the Beyblade Parts List, and then use the Search function on the forums to find discussion on the Track.
Can't see if there's a better place to put this, but it's safer than being sorry.

American anime is at roughly episode 44, which means Rayuga is about to go down in the tourney. This in consideration, and that Hasbro has been buying time with the Legends series, shouldn't Galaxy Pegasis and Meteo L drago be coming to American soon, like somewhere around April?
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:06 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Can't see if there's a better place to put this, but it's safer than being sorry.

American anime is at roughly episode 44, which means Rayuga is about to go down in the tourney. This in consideration, and that Hasbro has been buying time with the Legends series, shouldn't Galaxy Pegasis and Meteo L drago be coming to American soon, like somewhere around April?

In theory, but we have no information about that, as usual.
Ah ya, very true. And hasbro doesn't even update their website at all >.>
On that note, how do people find out about Hasbro's new releases when they don't even put it on the site?
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:19 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Ah ya, very true. And hasbro doesn't even update their website at all >.>
On that note, how do people find out about Hasbro's new releases when they don't even put it on the site?

There are certain online shops, like Toywiz, that just update their upcoming stock. Otherwise, we have absolutely nothing from Hasbro, and obviously they have no clear release dates.
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:11 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:10 AM)Trolol Wrote: How do you get paint off a Beyblade? My Galaxy Pegasus looks horrible from all that fighting.

Soak the Metal Wheel in a bowl of Nail Polish Remover.

just wondering myself...
is there a less chemical way to do so?

Not without scratching the bey all to hell.

i did it the hard way and my red lightning wheel is only red in the sreas it didnt get scrached in battle. i didnt know nail polish remover is more powerful than rubbing alchohal.
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:37 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:11 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:10 AM)Trolol Wrote: How do you get paint off a Beyblade? My Galaxy Pegasus looks horrible from all that fighting.

Soak the Metal Wheel in a bowl of Nail Polish Remover.

just wondering myself...
is there a less chemical way to do so?

Not without scratching the bey all to hell.

i did it the hard way and my red lightning wheel is only red in the sreas it didnt get scrached in battle. i didnt know nail polish remover is more powerful than rubbing alchohal.

I heard you can just place it in a big bowl of rubbing (?) alcohol and let it soak. Nail polish remover? I'll have to try that.
rubbing alchohal, its the stuff you put on cuts! its not like your superman and cant get hurt.
Ever heard of simple green? It can probably found in the automotive section of your local automotive store. Pour it into a jar and let the wheel sit, doesn't melt metal or harm it or nothing, might take a few days though just as a warning.
ill just buy nail polish remover and save a trip to a autozone. its pretty cheap to.
and its really good because i colered red sharpie on the scratched red part on my old l drago, and it got the job done when i dipped a cutip in the r.a and i rubbed the cutip on the mistake i made.
Would it be legal to paint a metal face blue?
As long as it doesn't affect the performance of the Beyblade in any way its legal
Are the metal rings originally annodized or is it just some sort of air/spray paint?