Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Kerbecs is heavier than bull right? And does anyone think that BD145 seems to be better than GB145?
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:55 AM)Fogot Wrote: Kerbecs is heavier than bull right
same weight if both TT, if bull is hasbro bull is heavier
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:55 AM)Fogot Wrote: Kerbecs is heavier than bull right? And does anyone think that BD145 seems to be better than GB145?

Better At Floor Scraping,Yes.
Isn't There Testing Results Already Up For BD145?
Does all of Hasbro parts weigh more?
Pretty much, although the amount by which it outweighs it's TT counterpart varies.
Ah very intriguing, going to guess that TT endurance types do better than Hasbro endurance types then. Whereas Hasbro defense probably out does TT defense.
Possibly completely off base with this theory.
What is the Heaviest Possible bey, without it being illegal
The newest one uncustomized is Basalt Horogium. Guessing the heaviest combination would be a
MF Basalt Kerbex BD145 WD
Actually:

MF-H Basalt Bull (Hasbro) BD145HF/S would probably be the heaviest bey ever.

Not so sure on the Track, though, but I think BD145 is the heaviest.
Umm......... would left-spinning a df145 result in "upforce"?????
I think it would produce more Down-Force than in Left Spin than in Right Spin.
would a super attack stadium be officent for testing
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:42 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Actually:

MF-H Basalt Aquario (Hasbro) R145 MB would probably be the heaviest bey ever.

Fixed. I think R145 still remains heaviest though.
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:47 AM)scipio132 Wrote: would a super attack stadium be officent for testing

It's a ''meh".
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:42 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Actually:

MF-H Basalt Bull (Hasbro) BD145HF/S would probably be the heaviest bey ever.

Ok ya wasn't sure on the tip, and valid point on the Bull(hasbro) argument(Kerbex is just cooler looking and weighs same as TT Bull). BD145 apparently runs about 8 grams, don't remember anything being bigger than that.
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:42 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: MF-H Basalt Bull (Hasbro) BD145HF/S would probably be the heaviest bey ever.

... HF/S only weighs 0.9

MB weighs 1.4. So change only the bottom. Bull and Kerbecs weigh the same.
Aquario (Hasbro) weighs the most, iirc. I think R145 is still the heaviest as well.
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:49 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I think R145 is still the heaviest as well.

... it is not, research before you give out opinion that is not fact.

R145 = 4.7
BD145 = 8.3
Ah, sorry.

Would Boost Mode on BD145 work with the Metal Wheel with the least width?
SO we're looking at the heaviest bey being an MF Basalt Aquario(Hasbro) BD145 MB

And that only took 10 posts to debate @.@
Is that hellflame kerbecs real where insted of the BD it's a flame wheel and it spins for like 7 to 9 min if it's real then how do i make it?

what is MF-H?

Whats the best thing to use against the 230 track?

how long does hell kerbecs spin for?

Is ray gill any good?
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:53 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Would Boost Mode on BD145 work with the Metal Wheel with the least width?

Unless illegally modified, no. There is a small "clip" that only enables it to be placed onto the Hell metal wheel. Besides that, all metal wheels other than Hell have the same width.
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:56 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Is that hellflame kerbecs real where insted of the BD it's a flame wheel and it spins for like 7 to 9 min if it's real then how do i make it?

what is MF-H?

Whats the best thing to use against the 230 track?

how long does hell kerbecs spin for?

Is ray gill any good?

1 - No.

2 - Metal Face-Heavy

3 - MF LLDrago CH120RF (145 height)

4 - RSF is good for Defense
Here's a question for you guys Smile If I'm going to try and test out an attack type combo what would I want to put it up against (i.e. a defense combo, stamina, etc)? Thanks!
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:56 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Is that hellflame kerbecs real where insted of the BD it's a flame wheel and it spins for like 7 to 9 min if it's real then how do i make it?
7 to 9 minutes!?!?!?!?! Ok back to being cooth(spell check), no I timed one of the ultimate stamina tiers and it was at 3 minutes and 40 seconds when I did it, sooooooo 7 to 9 minutes is more than likely physically impossible.
Does anyone know if there is going to be a limit on how much beyblades are going to be made?