Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 31, 2011  4:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I STRONGLY suggest you borrow your moms Nail Polish Remover and remove the paint with that.

my dad said no to using nail polish remover :\, so what do i do?
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:23 AM)Trolol Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:11 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:10 AM)Trolol Wrote: How do you get paint off a Beyblade? My Galaxy Pegasus looks horrible from all that fighting.

Soak the Metal Wheel in a bowl of Nail Polish Remover.

just wondering myself...
is there a less chemical way to do so?

Not without scratching the bey all to hell.
What do I scratch the Bey with?

I STRONGLY suggest you borrow your moms Nail Polish Remover and remove the paint with that.
Can't I use mine? Lol jk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the best Clear Wheel for Attack?
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:39 AM)Trolol Wrote: What is the best Clear Wheel for Attack?

there isnt really one, just use what you like best, but for metal wheels that need to use a specific clear wheel (such as lightning) use it
im wondering where i can buy some hms beyblades. i live in washington. as far as i know there arent any places to buy them. do you have any reccomendations for hms beyblade bidding or buy it now websites. thanks for your help i appreciate it alot
(Jan. 31, 2011  5:21 AM)fufupoo Wrote: im wondering where i can buy some hms beyblades. i live in washington. as far as i know there arent any places to buy them. do you have any reccomendations for hms beyblade bidding or buy it now websites. thanks for your help i appreciate it alot

Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:35 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I STRONGLY suggest you borrow your moms Nail Polish Remover and remove the paint with that.

I don't understand why he said no...
(Jan. 31, 2011  5:37 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:35 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

I don't understand why he said no...

maybe because chemicals can be deadly and he cant work with it himself (to hard to explain) also i dont even know if my mom ever has used nail polish remover (i have neve seen her do so)<- offtopic sorry
Nail polish remover is deadly? My sister uses it all the time...must be careful around her! But seriously, as long as you don't have it near fires...and don't plan on drinking it, its fine. I doubt either of those two scenarios would be hard to avoid.

Alternative, maybe you can dip a cotton ball in some nail polish remover and rub the paint off? Not sure if that would really work, since Blaze Wheeler said it needs to soak in the stuff.
Has anyone tried redeeming for a Beyblade using Hasbro's Supercharge Your Gift Card promotion on the Hasbro website: http://www.hasbro.com/shop/SuperChargeRe...onForm.pdf

Just wondering what you actually get.
is cyber pegasus any good? if so could he beat lightining l drago
(Jan. 31, 2011  7:24 AM)glinny Wrote: is cyber pegasus any good? if so could he beat lightining l drago

cyber pegasus is kinda useless.
i have an earth eagle all i want is a top notch defensive bey the best only by changing the spintrack and tip what is the best defensive parts for my earth eagle
Its too bad.
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:54 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: i have an earth eagle all i want is a top notch defensive bey the best only by changing the spintrack and tip what is the best defensive parts for my earth eagle
Just check the Defense section of the Competitive MFB Combos thread.
How do you tighten the card holder on the 3 Segment Launcher Grip?
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:31 AM)Trolol Wrote: How do you tighten the card holder on the 3 Segment Launcher Grip?
You can't/don't need to.
It swivels and slides, and is tight enough to lock itself in the position it's in.

That is, unless your one is 'screwed up'.
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:36 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:31 AM)Trolol Wrote: How do you tighten the card holder on the 3 Segment Launcher Grip?
You can't/don't need to.
It swivels and slides, and is tight enough to lock itself in the position it's in.

That is, unless your one is 'screwed up'.
My one used to be tighter than before....
Do different colored Launcher grips lose their color, and go to black (or whatever it was originally)

Because, I saw a launcher grip, that was Blue mostly, but the tool part on the bottom was yellow. It was scratched up and started becoming blue again. Is that just a Hasbro thing?
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:41 AM)Trolol Wrote: My one used to be tighter than before....
Then the internal locking mechanism of your launcher probably worn down. :\
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:45 AM)Zeox Wrote: Do different colored Launcher grips lose their color, and go to black (or whatever it was originally)

Because, I saw a launcher grip, that was Blue mostly, but the tool part on the bottom was yellow. It was scratched up and started becoming blue again. Is that just a Hasbro thing?
It's probably just a Hasbro thing.
TT Launcher Grips are molded with colored plastic, IIRC.
Seriously, if Meteo L-Drago can blow some beys...
I was fighting my classmate using Meteo L-Drago against Lightning.
We used a Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium.
When they were spinning, they were like dancing together, then Meteo hit lightning.
Meteo blew back and as a counter attack lightningblew back slightly and, METEO WAS SENT FLYING.

Why was Lightning stronger that Meteo?
I recently noticed the HF tip has a chip in its bottom. What is a good attack tip to replace it with? If I do wind up wanting another HF is there another blade other than Ldrago that has it (so I can get different parts)
This is beacause lightning has more smash than meteo and meteo has recoil.
I need help. if someone could give me pics of a WBBA LIMITED MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF because i need to tell if the one i want on ebay is real and not a fake knockk-off spin top
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:33 PM)EarthLeone Wrote: I need help. if someone could give me pics of a WBBA LIMITED MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF because i need to tell if the one i want on ebay is real and not a fake knockk-off spin top

Look around, Google exists for a reason also.... Check the Mercury Anubis thread. But here's a good picture: http://bit.ly/fAeLyN
most of the people in WBO asked me to insert a Spoiler to hide big images that I will post, but I have no idea what it is and how I do it. Please help me and don't warn me. I am a noob.