Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hasbro Beylaunchers are more durable than TT Beylaunchers, as TT Beylaunchers have a tendency to break.

A lot.
does any one know if the stickers on the 2011 beys stickers are tatooed on
What is the 1st beyblade ever made? please answer
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:11 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Was thinking about doing a Bey Wiki Article on Hell Kerbex since no one has it up yet. I was curious where the correct place is to post beyblade part test results/ask for others' results about particular parts.

Also, there is terminology in use for beystadiums that I am unaccustomed to, can anyone explain to me the different areas of the stadium?

Beyblade Customizations forum.

It might be best to leave articles to other people if you are not even familiar with Beystadiums ... Anyway, generally there is just the Stamina Center, walls, exits, and a Tornado Ridge.

Ah thanks! Education is power, I'd rather not be an ignorant fool on these forums lol.

lol, well I've been beyblading since it first came out and for the life of me don't remember the "tornado ridge" term in use between the 3+ top beyblade forums at the time(Off the Chain, only one I can remember off hand). Really that was the main part that concerned me.
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:40 AM)EvilGemios0007 Wrote: does any one know if the stickers on the 2011 beys stickers are tatooed on

No, most likely not. A few people have gotten the Legend Series Beyblades on this message board, and none mentioned with surprise that the Faces were 'tattooed'.
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:48 AM)EarthLeone Wrote: What is the 1st beyblade ever made? please answer

i think it was spin dragoon
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:40 AM)EvilGemios0007 Wrote: does any one know if the stickers on the 2011 beys stickers are tatooed on

Its not a sticker if it is 'tatooed' on.

They are not.
From Earth Aquila to what did the bey's faces stop having tatooes on them (Or did they stop XD, I hope not)
Takara tomy btw, not Hasbro.
the hws first ones -> ll drago iirc?
then like dark cancer -> poison serpent?
So Poison serpent was the last bey to have a tattooed faced on it? That's a shame. Thanks Mcfrown.
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:40 AM)Zeox Wrote: So Poison serpent was the last bey to have a tattooed faced on it? That's a shame. Thanks Mcfrown.

Most recent Beys have Tatood Faces...
Oh, so they dide'nt stop? That's good.
As far as I know this is the real answer :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Reasons-...#pid508699
How do you get paint off a Beyblade? My Galaxy Pegasus looks horrible from all that fighting.
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:10 AM)Trolol Wrote: How do you get paint off a Beyblade? My Galaxy Pegasus looks horrible from all that fighting.

Soak the Metal Wheel in a bowl of Nail Polish Remover.
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:11 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:10 AM)Trolol Wrote: How do you get paint off a Beyblade? My Galaxy Pegasus looks horrible from all that fighting.

just wondering myself...
is there a less chemical way to do so?
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

just wondering myself...

Not without scratching the bey all to hell.
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

just wondering myself...

What do I scratch the Bey with?
Anything with a sharp edge, like a knife or a screwdriver will work.

But really, it's a lot of hassle and hard to do without ruining the metal, as Blaze Wheeler said.
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as I know this is the real answer :

But Storm peg and Dark wolf do have tattoos, at least the BB-32 Versions do, I have them.
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:30 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as I know this is the real answer :

But Storm peg and Dark wolf do have tattoos, at least the BB-32 Versions do, I have them.

Special Sets don't count.
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:40 AM)Zeox Wrote: So Poison serpent was the last bey to have a tattooed faced on it? That's a shame. Thanks Mcfrown.

no, those were beys without tatooed faces iirc.
im unsure as to whether or not Poison Serpent had one.
but kai v answered so it doesnt matter
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:27 AM)Byser Wrote: Anything with a sharp edge, like a knife or a screwdriver will work.

i think steel wool might be easier? and has a less chance of stabbing your own hand <- offtopic
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:23 AM)Trolol Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

just wondering myself...

What do I scratch the Bey with?

I STRONGLY suggest you borrow your moms Nail Polish Remover and remove the paint with that.