Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

http://beywiki.com/index.php/HMS_Random_Booster_ACT_2

edit: possibility of getting 17g Free Defenser instead of a 17g Defense Ring

both are part of Sea Dragon, but Free Defenser is a secret part (and is not released by Hasbro)
Thank you! I this is great since I need another Dragoon MS and I've never had MSUV! I've neve rhad the other blades too!
hi, beybrad you know the old beyblades (plastic/hms) when the bba ran the world championship did the japanese bladers hav to use the hasbro blades or could they use the takara ones. because i thought the blades might have been different.
(Aug. 17, 2008  10:20 AM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi, beybrad you know the old beyblades (plastic/hms) when the bba ran the world championship did the japanese bladers hav to use the hasbro blades or could they use the takara ones. because i thought the blades might have been different.

Nah dude, the Japanese blader got to use Takara beyblades, he won Japanese rep with a HMS Combo, but I'd say they would have made him use Parts similar to what the other Bladers were using, so like no HMS Blades ect...
(Aug. 15, 2008  7:22 PM)Xeno Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:41 PM)Grey Wrote: And another, Beyblade-related Question:
Why is the Draciel F base worse than the Draciel S base? I've heard about how Draciel S was so much better than Draciel F, and I don't really understand why. Chief - Uh.

The base of Draciel F is a free moving ball while Draciel S is a Metal tip. Draciel S's base is better because the tip adds more resistance when it would be hit, while Draciel F's base would slide when hit.

I think there's the horrible shape of the base too. It just kills survival.
What, exactly, is so terrible about Hasbro stadiums?
whats the best base to get for beyblading?
(Aug. 17, 2008  5:55 PM)Grey Wrote: What, exactly, is so terrible about Hasbro stadiums?

The stadiums give the beyblades no real strategic value.
(Aug. 17, 2008  5:57 PM)RangerScourge Wrote: whats the best base to get for beyblading?

If you only want to own one Beyblade, buy Wolborg MS. It hands down has the best survival of any beyblade (not including MFB )
(Aug. 17, 2008  5:55 PM)Grey Wrote: What, exactly, is so terrible about Hasbro stadiums?

One of the main reasons is that they limit the attack types. None of the stadiums can fully control the potential speed attackers are meant to reach. The Dragoon Huricane stadium does that slightly, but it doesn't do it as well as the Takara Stadiums.

(Aug. 17, 2008  5:57 PM)RangerScourge Wrote: whats the best base to get for beyblading?

There's no best. Anything with a metal change tip (Driger S or Death Gargoyle MS), generally speaking, could be considered the 'best' due to it's versatility of attack and survival, but the other parts with it also determines how it'll perform.
(Aug. 17, 2008  7:24 PM)G Wrote: There's no best. Anything with a metal change tip (Driger S or Death Gargoyle MS), generally speaking, could be considered the 'best' due to it's versatility of attack and survival, but the other parts with it also determines how it'll perform.

I agree that there is no best beyblade because different parts function in different situations better than others, but for something with unequaled power in survival, Wolborg MS certainly is the best pick. I'd even venture to say that it's the best beyblade for beginners to start with.

Anyone can pick up WBMS and win with it. It takes way more skill to defeat WBMS, than it does to use it.

It comes close to being the best.
I agree. When people have to come up with Wolborg MS killer combos, you know the blade has to be good.

By the way, I have a question. Can you make a compact using the Customise Metal Change base?
whats the best beyblade stadium for ultimate fun?
Stadiums made by Takara are the best. If you can only buy one i would say get a Tornado Balence stadium.
Is it illegal to use Cross Survivor SP upside down on a blade?
(Aug. 18, 2008  6:29 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Is it illegal to use Cross Survivor SP upside down on a blade?

I think so, but I'm not entirely sure.
at BOTB1, it was considered to be illegal as someone wanted to use it that way but the judges disapproved..but why would it be illegal.. thought it could be used anyway u like
Please don't make pointless double posts.

I can't see why using the SP upside-down would be illegal.
it wasnt originally a double post, chozen posted and i replied..but okay
Brad, I posted but then deleted it, that was my fault, sorry
And thanks for the answer Joyful_3
np, sorry about that
And seeing as my other question didn't get answered earlier today, I'll ask again lol
Is it possible to create a compact using the Customize Metal Change base?
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:10 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: And seeing as my other question didn't get answered earlier today, I'll ask again lol
Is it possible to create a compact using the Customize Metal Change base?

Yes, but it won't be as good as the others.
i also have a question, could metal dranzer's ar be used for zombies?...i was making test and noticed the AR is almost completely round and allows more WD attack..i would like to know what others think