Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No, its the pegasis from the Super deck set
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:52 AM)Zeox Wrote: No, its the pegasis from the Super deck set
So if you buy the Super Deck Set, you get 3 Beyblades in those kind of packages bundled together in one big package, right?
go to youtube and look it up on bb 18 libra's channel.
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't bother testing Fury.

Doctor Frown, what is the diagnosis? Is it...Carp? The only other disease Fury can have is...Mediocracy! Please say it ain't so! Ah well, that means I'm not using mine.
How do i use tracking number that i receive from dimsum2u?
Is L Drago 105F BB-23 a powerful beyblade like Lightning L Drago 100HF? Does it have the left spin track?
any ideas as to wich is the best combo of bey around an earth blade and is there any other fellow australian bladers out there
BigBangPegasus:
L Drago 105F recently got put on BeyWiki. Go check out its article.

@beardesh 96:
Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos. Check WBO General for bladers in your area.
is the pre-HWS aquario any good?
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:28 AM)meforthewin Wrote: is the pre-HWS aquario any good?

Not at all.
I'd say about as useless as Bull.
thanks for that Pockyx3

EDIT:also whats longer meteo beylauncher L or beylauncher LR?
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:41 AM)meforthewin Wrote: also whats longer meteo beylauncher L or beylauncher LR?
The BeyLauncher L's cord (from the Meteo L Drago Starter) is approximately 1 cm longer than the one of a BeyLauncher LR or a regular BeyLauncher.
Does anyone know why Hasbro's Hidden Spirits beys have their parts attached to the Attack Ring instead on the Blade Base? It just looks weird to me and TV-inaccurate, and also I grew up in a country where our retail toy stores only carry Takara beys.
what is left sg with a right spin launcher?
Is there a difference betweent the products of Sonokong and Takara?
Or do they just differ in name and country? XD
They Differ In Country-
SonoKong Is From Korea
While Takara Tomy Is From Japan.
(Jan. 28, 2011  11:38 AM)misquared Wrote: Is there a difference betweent the products of Sonokong and Takara?
Or do they just differ in name and country? XD
Adding to what X1 posted, SonoKong also releases some 'exclusive' products, most notably the Starters for prize Beys from Random Boosters (e.g. Grand Ketos WD145RS, Killer Beafowl UW145EWD, etc.)
How about the mold, materials etc etc?

Do they share the same uhh... "factory" ? XDD

I don't know how to explain it but

Is it like the same , exact product only in different boxes? XDDD

(Unlike hasbro, who has totally different stuff)
Hi erm just being curious, will hasbro release season 2 beys e.g meteo l drago and galaxy pegasus etc? Thanks in advance =D
I believe they will, but not before late 2011/early 2012.
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:15 PM)misquared Wrote: How about the mold, materials etc etc?

Do they share the same uhh... "factory" ? XDD

I don't know how to explain it but

Is it like the same , exact product only in different boxes? XDDD

(Unlike hasbro, who has totally different stuff)

They are exactly the same thing. However, for instance with a Ray Unicorno, it came with a first mold with TAKARA-TOMY since they were the first one to release that item, but with time, SonoKong released a second mold because of some breaking problems. However, TAKARA-TOMY also ends up using that second mold when they realise that the first can break, so in the end you could only find the second mold with TAKARA-TOMY as well.
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:30 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: How do i use tracking number that i receive from dimsum2u?

Still haven't been answered. I really need this question to be answered.
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:32 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:30 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: How do i use tracking number that i receive from dimsum2u?

Still haven't been answered. I really need this question to be answered.

Someone already asked that in one of dimsum2u's topics.