Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 25, 2011  11:21 PM)Kadoya Wrote: Hey guys. Im unsure whether to get Ray Unicorno or Cyber Pegasis. Could you tell me who's better and which one I should get?
Ray Unicorno would be easier to get, I suppose..

EDIT: I know that if it really was Masamune Kadoya VS Akatsuki Sora in the anime, I know unicorno would win. But who's bey is better? Answer please!

Ray Unicorno.....Cyber has no useful parts...Ray is a decent Destablizer and CS is Top Tier
Is.. There a place to share your Beyblade videos on this site or?
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:26 PM)VaxtinTheWolf Wrote: Is.. There a place to share your Beyblade videos on this site or?

This thread is for questions regarding the beyblade hobby. Remember for next time please.

Upload it to YouTube and then post the links on the "Beyblade Videos" thread.
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:26 PM)Bakushin Blader Wrote: what are faces/ face boosters on here?

Again, this thread is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, remember this for next time.

Read this for your question.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:21 PM)Kadoya Wrote: Hey guys. Im unsure whether to get Ray Unicorno or Cyber Pegasis. Could you tell me who's better and which one I should get?
Ray Unicorno would be easier to get, I suppose..

EDIT: I know that if it really was Masamune Kadoya VS Akatsuki Sora in the anime, I know unicorno would win. But who's bey is better? Answer please!

Use "Purchase Consultation" thread next time please. Smile
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:31 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:26 PM)VaxtinTheWolf Wrote: Is.. There a place to share your Beyblade videos on this site or?

This thread is for questions regarding the beyblade hobby. Remember for next time please.

I was about to make a thread about this in a different place and it said, "Important; Use Ask question get answer thread." ;-;

But I didn't notice a beyblade video topic yet. That's why I was asking. Maybe I just didn't see it on the main page or something..
How does the beblade metlel fight beypointer credit card machine work in jappan
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:40 PM)EvilGemios0007 Wrote: How does the beblade metlel fight beypointer credit card machine work in jappan

In japan, the beypointer is obsolete. Here's a video that kind of explains (for the old machine):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-TUTJPcSA
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:38 PM)VaxtinTheWolf Wrote:

I was about to make a thread about this in a different place and it said, "Important; Use Ask question get answer thread." ;-;

But I didn't notice a beyblade video topic yet. That's why I was asking. Maybe I just didn't see it on the main page or something..

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Videos--1247
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:43 PM)chaosbey72 Wrote: is infinty herculeolw105mf a good combo
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
honestly, based on testing it isn't. although no testings been done. sounds like pieces were put together randomly.
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:43 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:38 PM)VaxtinTheWolf Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Videos--1247

I see.. Well thank you. i am used to.. Just looking at the main page for everything.
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:44 AM)?uestion Wrote: is gil's symmtry really that bad?

It's not symmetrical if that's what you mean.
But it doesn't matter, why would you use it over bull or aquario
It's noticeable, but it doesn't make much difference competitively.
Why are all attack bottoms rubber?
Redo-question
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:55 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Who's ray wheel better? Gil's or unicorno's?

They are essentially the same ...
what is the heaviest uncustomized hasbro released bey? my friend is in to making very heavy beys, but his parents probably wont let him import beys from other countries
Which Metal Fight Bey is better...Pegasis 105F, Aquario 105SF, Bull125SF, Virgo 145DFFS, Aries 125D, or Capricorn 100HF? Which one is best for attack, which one can be customized to be a good attacker, which one is good for smash attack, overall which one is the most recommended...Thank you!!!
Pegasis and Virgo are top tier for Attack and Stamina respectively.

Though you could have looked the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos to find that.
My bad, thanks anyways!
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:55 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Who's ray wheel better? Gil's or unicorno's?

But isn't there a mold difference that provides different capabilities in smash (one better than the other)?
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:48 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:31 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Heres a good one. Why Doesnt anybody read the rules?.

Most people are too lazy too? emphasis on most, not all. most.
The difference between the two molds is pretty negligible.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:49 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

But isn't there a mold difference that provides different capabilities in smash (one better than the other)?
the difference that it makes is practically nothing

(Jan. 26, 2011  4:49 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:48 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:31 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Heres a good one. Why Doesnt anybody read the rules?.

Most people are too lazy too? emphasis on most, not all. most.

ye know what's ironic? this half of your post is basically spam, which is against the rules