Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Earth Bull is better than Flame of you are
battle a bey with 230.
Gravity Is In Use when you need to attack
Flame with low height opponent.
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:50 PM)Furious Wrote: Black Pegasis and Pegasis (The non-hybrid wheels). Are there any differences between the two metal wheels (besides the color) or are they the same?
They are the same. Unless you refer to the Pegasis Prototype.

By the way, they are not called "Metal Wheels".
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:50 PM)Furious Wrote: Black Pegasis and Pegasis (The non-hybrid wheels). Are there any differences between the two metal wheels (besides the color) or are they the same?
They are the same. Unless you refer to the Pegasis Prototype.

By the way, they are not called "Metal Wheels".

Ok. Thanks!
Let me rephrase my question:

Ii ask if using fpame, ehich makes 230 even taller will bb better when facing a 145 attack comb9.

Gravity perseus in left spin defence might work on 230, and is also a little heavier then earth bulp.
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:25 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: they beywiki has no articles on these beys and i have searched to get info but found none on them

which is better: dranzer MS' AR or dranzer MF's AR

bumping a missed question from a few pages back
Is Electric Rapadash a Bey ?
If possible can someone post pictures ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Track-he...eory-craft
Could you please explain why 125 tracks won against every other tracks
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:19 PM)Blake654 Wrote: When is the next tournament?

Yesterday, you missed it...

Tournaments are organized by the members of the WBO. So just check the Official Events forum for tournaments in your area.
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:58 PM)Dragsus Wrote: Is Electric Rapadash a Bey ?
If possible can someone post pictures ?

Do you mean Thunder Pegasus from plastic gen? Cause there is no electric rapidash... Probably a TT Hongli fake of Thunder Pegasus.
What Should I Do If My String Launcher Doesn't Retract?

-Thanks
Im not sure where to look for this so I thought I'd just ask here: In the Hasbro stadiums, if a bey is knocked into a pocket but recoils back into the stadium does it still count as a K.O?
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:24 PM)dubby Wrote: Im not sure where to look for this so I thought I'd just ask here: In the Hasbro stadiums, if a bey is knocked into a pocket but recoils back into the stadium does it still count as a K.O?

It counts as a Stadium Out yes!
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:27 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: It counts as a Stadium Out yes!

Mk just wanted to confirm thank you
is the bey pointer coming to america
(Jan. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)EvilGemios0007 Wrote: is the bey pointer coming to america

No we don't think so...but it would be surprisin if it did for collection and personal use....No its not .... Uncertain
No it isn't.
Does G-Revolution mean Gear-Revolution because they use engine gear Beys? And also, what Bey does Rei use in G-Revolution>
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:38 PM)Off The Chain Wrote: Does G-Revolution mean Gear-Revolution because they use engine gear Beys? And also, what Bey does Rei use in G-Revolution>

This is for questions regarding the beyblade hobby.
what is a beyblades smash atac
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:55 PM)Dry Bowser Wrote: I'm not sure.

Don't post if you don't even have an answer.
Then why post?

In G Revolution, IIRC Rei uses DrigerV2 and Driger G.
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:02 PM)EvilGemios0007 Wrote: what is a beyblades smash atac

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ash_Attack
Hey guys. Im unsure whether to get Ray Unicorno or Cyber Pegasis. Could you tell me who's better and which one I should get?
Ray Unicorno would be easier to get, I suppose..

EDIT: I know that if it really was Masamune Kadoya VS Akatsuki Sora in the anime, I know unicorno would win. But who's bey is better? Answer please!