Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Out of Dranzer V2 and Driger V2, which has the most endurance? And can either of them break 2 minutes uncustomised?
Danzer has better endurance.
Thanks. Do you know whether it can break 2 minutes? (solo spin-time)
It might I'm not too sure.
Thanks Xeno
Does anybody else know?
Maybe, I'm sure one of the mods would know.
(Aug. 14, 2008  12:45 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Out of Dranzer V2 and Driger V2, which has the most endurance? And can either of them break 2 minutes uncustomised?

Depends on the stadium used. They both should be able to if you're talking about solo spin. Dranzer V2 is better uncustomized.
(Aug. 13, 2008  6:15 PM)Grey Wrote: Could Metal Balls have any attack potential? Like, a few Metal Balls inside of a Metal Change Base? Would that be effective? =\

Also, transplanting balls into bases that didn't have them to begin with is illegal.

Anyway, Gaia Dragoon is a good case study. That's how having more balls affects the attack potential.
(Aug. 14, 2008  2:03 PM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  12:45 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Out of Dranzer V2 and Driger V2, which has the most endurance? And can either of them break 2 minutes uncustomised?

Depends on the stadium used. They both should be able to if you're talking about solo spin. Dranzer V2 is better uncustomized.

Thanks, and by the way, I have a Vortex Arena.
(Aug. 14, 2008  8:01 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  2:03 PM)G Wrote:

Thanks, and by the way, I have a Vortex Arena.

In that case, if Dranzer V2 goes to attack mode, then Driger V2 should be able to last longer.
Is there any way to prevent Dranzer V2 from going into attack mode?
(Aug. 14, 2008  8:20 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Is there any way to prevent Dranzer V2 from going into attack mode?

No (legal) way to do it.
That's unfortunate. Will it happen every match though, or is it down to chance?
(Aug. 14, 2008  8:26 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: That's unfortunate. Will it happen every match though, or is it down to chance?

It happens every match. Why would you want to use this BB without the mode-change?
I just want to compare its endurance with Driger V2s, that's all
(Aug. 14, 2008  8:36 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I just want to compare its endurance with Driger V2s, that's all

In a hypothetical match-up? Why does this matter?

There's some Hasbro Dranzer V2s that don't go into Attack mode, but good luck finding one.
Is Driger V2 (uncustomized) really all that effective in Upper Attack, or are the ramps too close to the Beyblade to be effective? It seems like the latter, but I really haven't used it enough to really be able to tell...
(Aug. 14, 2008  11:15 PM)Grey Wrote: Is Driger V2 (uncustomized) really all that effective in Upper Attack, or are the ramps too close to the Beyblade to be effective? It seems like the latter, but I really haven't used it enough to really be able to tell...

Depends on the stadium used I guess. In something like the Tornado Attack Stadium, it has a better chance to since it'll be in attack mode most of the time, but sometimes it KOs itself because of the tornado ridges on it. It can upper the opponent, but a customized upper attacker works better.
Hmm...alright, thanks G. Grin It seemed like Driger V2's ramps (for lack of a better word) were too close to the main body to be able to actually work.

I use a Driger Den stadium, which has a not-so-steep slope on the sides and a steeper slope in the center...shouldn't that technically work better for Upper Attack? Or is this stadium a total hinderance?

Oh, and I guess I'll ask this here:

I tried buying a Starter and Booster from Toywiz last night, but something happened with the Paypal and transaction couldn't be completed. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

(Sorry for all of the questions Lips_sealed)
This topic is meant for asking, so ask all you want Smile

It'll let it go in attack more compared to most of the other Hasbro stadiums. If it can stay in the central dip, then it'll work better. Keep in mind it won't upper 100% of the time though.

Check your account and see if there was any transfer from your bank. If not, it's fine to try again. Check and see if your bank still has enough funds for it too.
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:17 PM)G Wrote: Check your account and see if there was any transfer from your bank. If not, it's fine to try again. Check and see if your bank still has enough funds for it too.

Alright, I'll do that. I think we just put money into out account, so...

Is it possible that Toywiz wouldn't accept Paypal because it was after store hours?

And another, Beyblade-related Question:
Why is the Draciel F base worse than the Draciel S base? I've heard about how Draciel S was so much better than Draciel F, and I don't really understand why. Chief - Uh.
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:41 PM)Grey Wrote: And another, Beyblade-related Question:
Why is the Draciel F base worse than the Draciel S base? I've heard about how Draciel S was so much better than Draciel F, and I don't really understand why. Chief - Uh.

The base of Draciel F is a free moving ball while Draciel S is a Metal tip. Draciel S's base is better because the tip adds more resistance when it would be hit, while Draciel F's base would slide when hit.
You may need to contact Toywiz or Paypal about it then. I don't think store hours would matter on this.

To add on to what Xeno said; the metal ball inside the SG for the tip also slides between the plastic which becomes another source of friction.
(Aug. 16, 2008  7:25 AM)G Wrote: You may need to contact Toywiz or Paypal about it then. I don't think store hours would matter on this.

To add on to what Xeno said; the metal ball inside the SG for the tip also slides between the plastic which becomes another source of friction.

Yeah, I contacted Paypal. I think it had something to do with the Paypal being empty and having to draw all of the money from the checking account. Not sure. :\

...so that's why Draciel F isn't that great? Geez, why didn't Takara go back to the original fixed-metal-ball...?

(...^Rhetorical question)
Thank you, Xeno and G! Smile
I wanted to know what comes in HMS Random Booster Act. 2. I used the search function on da forums but nothing.

I'm planing to get about 6 of these and REALLY want DEMS so.. yeah 6!

Just want to know what else am I getting.