Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

like what does it do (Tip and other traits)
it splits in two
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Magical Ape: Circle Heavy
Wybern DJ: Circle Balance (I think)

Ape's RC is Flat Core.

I don't understand your question about Bunshin Core.

Yes, circle balance. Also, I think Ape's flat core is slightly lower than gaia dragoon's flat core. But it still isn't very useful.
I already asked, I know, but nobody replied so I thought I'd try giving it another go...

Basically my Dranzer MS attack ring got bent from a really hard collision and I'm wondering about the best way to put it back. Do I just bend it or shall I heat it first? The aim is to bend it without losing durability if possible. It's not preventing the blade from spinning but if it gets hit again its going to get worse. Thanks in advance
wuts a cool beyblade to buy with a cool gimmick
(Aug. 13, 2008  12:26 AM)Seldia Wrote: I already asked, I know, but nobody replied so I thought I'd try giving it another go...

Basically my Dranzer MS attack ring got bent from a really hard collision and I'm wondering about the best way to put it back. Do I just bend it or shall I heat it first? The aim is to bend it without losing durability if possible. It's not preventing the blade from spinning but if it gets hit again its going to get worse. Thanks in advance

Im not sure if its legal anymore regardless if you bend it back or not.

Quote:wuts a cool beyblade to buy with a cool gimmick

Phantomfox MS is cool. It splits in to when its hit hard enough. Samurai Changer MS has a cool gimmick too it changes from endurance mode to attack mode every time its hit.
You mean because a piece of the AR is slighly out of place its not legal? Well, if I were ever to use a non customised dranzer MS for a tournament (lol Tongue_out) I've got a spare NIB. I'm looking more to fix it for playing with friends that dont really mind if the blade was made out of pudding Grin
What are the RC's and WD of advance striker and advance eterner?
(Aug. 13, 2008  4:07 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What are the RC's and WD of advance striker and advance eterner?

Striker is Metal Flat and Circle Heavy
Eterner is Metal Sharp and I think Circle Wide
is metal flat any good for attackers(probly upper attack)?(i kno theres better)
(Aug. 13, 2008  4:14 AM)Train Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  4:07 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What are the RC's and WD of advance striker and advance eterner?

Striker is Metal Flat and Circle Heavy
Eterner is Metal Sharp and I think Circle Wide
Yeah it is Circle Wide.
(Aug. 13, 2008  4:18 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: is metal flat any good for attackers(probly upper attack)?(i kno theres better)

metal tips have less friction, which means more speed but more rcoil, so id say yah.
but is it low enough to make it usable for upper attack?
Well generaly your useing attackers against endurance beyblades so Metal Flat would be small enough.
ok, thanks, one last thing, what comes in the HS random booster 2?(i kno i shoulda asked this all at once, srry)
Sea Dragon (Prize Beyblade)
Einstein MS (Secret Beyblade)(Fuschia)
Death Gargoyle MS (Red)
Dragoon MSUV (Bright Green)
"http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/HMS_Random_Booster_ACT_2"

The information was on the wiki.
Oh sorry, I was just on there and missed. I feel stupid, but thanks.
Its all good we all do it sometimes.
Could Metal Balls have any attack potential? Like, a few Metal Balls inside of a Metal Change Base? Would that be effective? =\
They wouldent fit in that base. Metal balls only fit in a few dracile bases im not sure which ones i know that Metal Ball Defender and Dracile S have room for metal balls for sure (if someone could help me out and post the rest that can use metal balls).

They Cant realy have any attack potential because they remain inside the base throughout the whole battle. The main point of them is to add weight to your base.
Draciel F has room for them - I think. I owned one a long time ago so I have forgotton.
I do know that it had a metal ball for it's tip though.
(Aug. 13, 2008  6:45 PM)Maz Wrote: They wouldent fit in that base. Metal balls only fit in a few dracile bases im not sure which ones i know that Metal Ball Defender and Dracile S have room for metal balls for sure (if someone could help me out and post the rest that can use metal balls).

They Cant realy have any attack potential because they remain inside the base throughout the whole battle. The main point of them is to add weight to your base.

I realize that, I'm asking if the added weight to a base with a Change tip could increase attack. Like, more weight on a change base in attack mode: would attack increase?
I'm going to say no ... the extra weight would just slow it down.
Well with more weight it would move slower so the impact wouldent be as pronounced. Its hard to say realy.
(Aug. 14, 2008  12:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm going to say no ... the extra weight would just slow it down.

(Aug. 14, 2008  12:28 AM)Maz Wrote: Well with more weight it would move slower so the impact wouldent be as pronounced. Its hard to say realy.

Alright. I kinda figured, since metal balls only add either defense or endurance to the blade...but I wondered if added weight on the sides or just on the base would make the beyblade move faster...somehow. :\
Thank you, though, for clearing this up. Smile