Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I had some questions about CH120 track from Hasbro's Dark Gasher

I've read somewhere (once) that CH120 from hasbro isn't as good as it's Japanese counterpart, is this true and how are they different if there are any?

If I'm using a CH120, is the only time to change it to a 145 against a tall track like 230? This would specifically be for attack beys like LLDragoCH120RF if it matters, but would it be same for other combos too?

And is CH120 viable as a defense or stamina beyblade in the 145 height? My collection of beyblades is small at the moment and trying to get a good balance of beyblades to battle against each other, instead of one super beyblade that wtfbbqpwns anything that's not top tier. If CH120 is good as a defense/stamina part, I'd consider different combos.
There is a slight difference between the two.
The Hasbro CH120 doesn't stay in the 145 mode too long before falling back into 120 mode during battle. The Takara's mold has it so that it actually stays when set to 145.

And no it is not a good stamina/defense part, mainly because of it's weight.
It's too light to be a defense part.
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:30 AM)Pyro Wrote: The Hasbro CH120 doesn't stay in the 145 mode too long before falling back into 120 mode during battle. The Takara's mold has it so that it actually stays when set to 145.

I see.. Does it stay up long enough for like a whole battle? I would just have to secure it before I launch, and not worry about it dropping mid-fight, right?

Thanks for answering.
i have a question, a tournament is coming up and and im not sure what beys i should bring i kinda want to bring three here are my beyblades

thermal piscestT125ES
storm aries1255
dark wolfDF145FS
evil gemiosDF145fS
storm pegasus105RF
dark bullH145SD
Hello, I recently looked up on the bb-76 galaxy pegasus dx set and I noitced that some do not include the beypoint card. Ones sold by buzztoy and rainrain321 are these fake? Did I get ripped off?
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:43 AM)waterways Wrote: i have a question, a tournament is coming up and and im not sure what beys i should bring i kinda want to bring three here are my beyblades

thermal piscestT125ES
storm aries1255
dark wolfDF145FS
evil gemiosDF145fS
storm pegasus105RF
dark bullH145SD

The Build Me A Combo Thread is your friend.

(Jan. 17, 2011  12:45 AM)earthbull31 Wrote: does any1 beyblade in arkansas

Search Arkansas.
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:43 AM)waterways Wrote: i have a question, a tournament is coming up and and im not sure what beys i should bring i kinda want to bring three here are my beyblades

thermal piscestT125ES
storm aries1255
dark wolfDF145FS
evil gemiosDF145fS
storm pegasus105RF
dark bullH145SD

Do you want them customized or just the way they are? If customized that might take longer.

Uncustomized:
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Killer (Evil) Gemios DF145FS
Storm Aries 125S
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:48 AM)masterofallbeys Wrote: Hello, I recently looked up on the bb-76 galaxy pegasus dx set and I noitced that some do not include the beypoint card. Ones sold by buzztoy and rainrain321 are these fake? Did I get ripped off?

I've heard good things about BuzzToy (If your talking about BuzzToy2007) not sure about rainrain123.
Edit: It looks good. If that's a fake, it's the best I've ever seen. I'd trust him and buy it.
Why wont my HF/S stay in HF mode? I did everything it said on Beywiki Unhappy
HELP HELP MY BEY LAUNCHER LR BROKE FORMM BB-80 THE STRING IS JAMEDD AND I DONT NO WHAT TO DO PLZ HELP
how can i fix my bey launcher lr the string is jammed and it doesnt react (BB-80)
Does Flame 145ES work against Earth Bull 100WD as well as it does against Burn Bull 100WD?

Sorry if that seemed wordy.

EDIT:
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:07 AM)master77 Wrote: HELP HELP MY BEY LAUNCHER LR BROKE FORMM BB-80 THE STRING IS JAMEDD AND I DONT NO WHAT TO DO PLZ HELP
how can i fix my bey launcher lr the string is jammed and it doesnt react (BB-80)

There are many methods on youtube for fixing it. Just search something like "how to fix a broken beylauncher" and you'll find a solution to your problem.
Does anyone have any info on release date for the Hasbro "Legend" exclusives? I've seen pics of all 6 of their packagings, so now I just wanna know when they're released.
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:22 AM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: Does anyone have any info on release date for the Hasbro "Legend" exclusives? I've seen pics of all 6 of their packagings, so now I just wanna know when they're released.

Hasbro has no release dates.

You should have read around, you could have found out about that on your own.
Why wont my HF/S stay in HF mode?! (Sorry that I asked it twice)
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:11 AM)Sora. Wrote: Does Flame 145ES work against Earth Bull 100WD as well as it does against Burn Bull 100WD?

Sorry if that seemed wordy.

EDIT:
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:07 AM)master77 Wrote: HELP HELP MY BEY LAUNCHER LR BROKE FORMM BB-80 THE STRING IS JAMEDD AND I DONT NO WHAT TO DO PLZ HELP

There are many methods on youtube for fixing it. Just search something like "how to fix a broken beylauncher" and you'll find a solution to your problem.
my beylauncher lr is broken to and i just watched a video and now i just f'ed my stuff up
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:39 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Why wont my HF/S stay in HF mode?! (Sorry that I asked it twice)

did you turn the tip after you pull it down? you can turn it to lock it in place
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:39 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Why wont my HF/S stay in HF mode?! (Sorry that I asked it twice)

sadly , i dont think there is a way to keep it in place during battle. sometimes my hf/s during battle will slip and go to sharp mode. u can only push it back in place before each battle and hope it will stay in hole flat mode. unless u want to permanently modify it, there really is no other way.
(Jan. 17, 2011  2:39 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:

sadly , i dont think there is a way to keep it in place during battle. sometimes my hf/s during battle will slip and go to sharp mode. u can only push it back in place before each battle and hope it will stay in hole flat mode. unless u want to permanently modify it, there really is no other way.

hrmm i've never had a problem with my tip staying in HF. i turn it and it clicks into place.
i got my drgier ms and im trying to assemble it. problem is when i try to screw on the it chip i wont screw on PLEASE HELP! CRY CRY
here

get RC. place WD on top. Place AR on top. put BC on top. Twist BC.
i did that but i cant twist it man im pretty sure i got the WD right way up and everything
(Jan. 17, 2011  3:58 AM)kevinlee123 Wrote: i did that but i cant twist it man im pretty sure i got the WD right way up and everything

then you're screwed :e
I GOT IT NOW SORRY GUYS
JUST HAD TO PUT A BIT MORE FORCE.
I FEEL LIKE SUCH A RETARD AND A DERP
ACTUALLY I HAVENT GOT IT YET IT WAS LOPSIDED
DW I GOT IT NOW IM SO SO SORRY EVERYONE
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:54 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:48 AM)masterofallbeys Wrote: Hello, I recently looked up on the bb-76 galaxy pegasus dx set and I noitced that some do not include the beypoint card. Ones sold by buzztoy and rainrain321 are these fake? Did I get ripped off?

I've heard good things about BuzzToy (If your talking about BuzzToy2007) not sure about rainrain123.
Edit: It looks good. If that's a fake, it's the best I've ever seen. I'd trust him and buy it.

I've heard that rainrain123 is legitimate and a very good seller. Many on the WBO have recommended this seller with very positive feedback.