Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

85 to 125 is good.
will mf l lighting l drago ___rf get off the top tier any time soon?
(just askin)
no it is top tier and should be staying for a wile i fyou are trying to imply it's carp you are probs using a hasbro stadium or a frying pan they are just as bad as each other !
Is there any weight differences in BB-36/BB-66/BB-67?
Is there a way to make stickers for my facebolts and energy rings?
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:03 PM)iRamen Wrote: will mf l lighting l drago ___rf get off the top tier any time soon?
(just askin)
it unsure yet unless there a better wheel then lighting then Lighting will be ouctlassed.
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:54 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:03 PM)iRamen Wrote: will mf l lighting l drago ___rf get off the top tier any time soon?
(just askin)
it unsure yet unless there a better wheel then lighting then Lighting will be ouctlassed.

No way hosay!
Now that 230 is out, l l dragos left spin is crucial.
----------------------------
Heavyblader666- in the sticker sheet thread there's templates
what is the best attack combo to make with l l-drago, s pegasis, and aquario?
can someone tell me what makes flame byxis a good bey cause a high spin track sounds stupid
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:11 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: can someone tell me what makes flame byxis a good bey cause a high spin track sounds stupid

WD is top tier for stamina and 230 beats everything under 120(?) so its very good...

edit: beaten...
Has there been testing that shows which combo is better, MF-Lightning LdragoCH120RF, and MF-Lightning Ldrago100RF
mf LLDrago ch120rf is better, i dont remember where the testing is though...
I read that fyuuor actually prefers 100/85. Just comes down to personal preference IMO.
is there a way to make f sgto better @ stamina?the claws r getting in the way! :\
Customize it?

Most Beys straight out of the box aren't that great.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:24 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: is there a way to make f sgto better @ stamina?the claws r getting in the way! :\
SGTO Claws are not good for stamina. but for stamina u might want to get Burn Phoneix/Fireblaze A DF145- Dark Wolf WD-Earth Eagle, Earth Wolf,Rock Pegasus
Say I was using Lightning LDrago CH120RF as a combo
What mode should I put LDrago in
Or does it even matter
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:59 PM)JonnB Wrote: Say I was using Lightning LDrago CH120RF as a combo
What mode should I put LDrago in
Or does it even matter

Upper, the one where you see the red stickers.
It is on beywiki
what is the best attack wheel for an attack customization?
Vulcan by far.
Beywiki vulcan horuseus article
In my collection i keep some beyblades as they are ment to be and some into my customize pile which i use there parts to make better beyblades so if you could check out my youtube page and tell me which ones i should keep and which to add to the customize pile Thanks...

http://www.youtube.com/user/OxBeybladeRe...ature=mhum