Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: the past series every one bought them but now there hard to find on ebay with out being fake and being at a good price and with metal fusion/ fight the new beys are just plane old better than the past so not many people are buying the past ones just the new ones and no the metal fusion/ fight beyblade is almost as popular as the old ones were if not then they are just as popular and if thats not it then there more popular
He was asking why, in 2005-2006, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade died, not why right now plastics and Heavy Metal System Beyblades are not as popular ...
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: the past series every one bought them but now there hard to find on ebay with out being fake and being at a good price and with metal fusion/ fight the new beys are just plane old better than the past so not many people are buying the past ones just the new ones and no the metal fusion/ fight beyblade is almost as popular as the old ones were if not then they are just as popular and if thats not it then there more popular
He was asking why, in 2005-2006, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade died, not why right now plastics and Heavy Metal System Beyblades are not as popular ...

oh i thought that he was asking why no one is buying the past ones now but thanks for clreaing that up kai
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:01 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: how did the old plastic and hms series fail? like why did people stop buying it? and is mfb still going well around the world or is it dying down?
I do not necessarily know why the old series died, besides the fact that it apparently got 'complicated', but Metal Fight Beyblade is doing very well right now, and it should surpass the previous series if it is not already done.

kk thnks kai-v. so it is still selling heaps good around the world like canada and america?
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:16 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: kk thnks kai-v. so it is still selling heaps good around the world like canada and america?
Yes, even in Europe and probably in Australia too, not to mention Japan.
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:16 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: kk thnks kai-v. so it is still selling heaps good around the world like canada and america?

umm sorry to ask this but what dose that mean " heaps"
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:19 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: umm sorry to ask this but what dose that mean " heaps"
http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=fr&...a224292b74
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:19 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: umm sorry to ask this but what dose that mean " heaps"
http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=fr&...a224292b74

thanks kai ...hey how good are the WBBA in japan?
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:25 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: thanks kai ...hey how good are the WBBA in japan?
Very good ? Something Hasbro could never do or provide ...
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:25 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: thanks kai ...hey how good are the WBBA in japan?

but dint hasbor make aBBA back in the day and wont they make WBBA thiss fall? how do you think that will turn out?
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:48 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:

but dint hasbor make aBBA back in the day and wont they make WBBA thiss fall? how do you think that will turn out?

Wasn't that only on the show? Where did you hear they're making the WBBA this fall? They cannot make it, they can release an english version of the system, which is unlikely.
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:55 AM)Cyber Red Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:48 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:

Wasn't that only on the show? Where did you hear they're making the WBBA this fall? They cannot make it, they can release an english version of the system, which is unlikely.
here is the link to the first part on the BBA back in 2004 i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys

and here is the link to the WBBA this fall read the 3rd one and this is the OFFICIAL beyblade metal fusion face book

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyblade/121092117911869
does a few layers of clear coat prevent chipping?
(dont care if ill/legal)
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:27 AM)?uestion Wrote: does a few layers of clear coat prevent chipping?
(dont care if ill/legal)
no not realy sorry
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:27 AM)?uestion Wrote: does a few layers of clear coat prevent chipping?
(dont care if ill/legal)
sadly no when battle with it will just and coutnuie to chip even panting over it wont help. unless you dont plan on using the bey for battles
Is there a list of all MFB stadiums that are legal?
whats the best bey to beat l-drago. in l-drago stadium
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:52 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: whats the best bey to beat l-drago. in l-drago stadium
for me all of my beys you just have to launch them correctly
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:46 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is there a list of all MFB stadiums that are legal?
Of course. In the Rulebooks.

narutoash1 Wrote:but dint hasbor make aBBA back in the day and wont they make WBBA thiss fall? how do you think that will turn out?
It was and will still not be anywhere near as good as Japan's associations.

yes even in india also
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:58 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:52 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: whats the best bey to beat l-drago. in l-drago stadium

i launched correctdly dut i hve defense and i am fighting with stamina
how to win on stamina.
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:00 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote:

yes even in india also
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:58 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:

i launched correctdly dut i hve defense and i am fighting with stamina
how to win on stamina.

can you repet the question for me in a better way?
ok i launched my defense type beyblade correctly but i lost with stamina type.
how to win on stamina type?
Is Earth Virgo DF145 SD a better stamina combo than Burn Phoenix DF145 SD
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: ok i launched my defense type beyblade correctly but i lost with stamina type.

do you mean that your stamina beat your defence? if so stamina always beats defence, its the way it is
by which combo stamina can lose with defense.
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: ok i launched my defense type beyblade correctly but i lost with stamina type.

oh ok well you do know that stamina types are made to outspin right well if you use an defense tyep like rock leone or rock scorpio they kinda move like an attack type but if you you use one like rock orisu then he wont as much so i recomend getting a deffence type with a wb or jb performence tip since thous will make the bey move like a defence type and it will also have deffence abilites and stay somwhat in the center next to the stamina type and fight more and have a higher chance of winning if that dose not help tell me the 2 beys you were using