Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, some examples of attack rings that can perform upper attack are Master Dragoon, Dranzer GT, Driger G. There are many more though, including some from the HMS generation.
plastic blades should not count
Why not? They're the original generation of beyblade, without them, the metal blades would not have come about.
fine u make a good point ( 4 once)
(Aug. 11, 2008  2:20 AM)DZ Wrote: what would win: Leo or pegasus

The videos I have seen have shown what looked like Leone to be winning against Pegasus.

However, this was in an old stadium, not in the new MFB stadiums or in TB or TBTS.
ok because i wanted to get one or the other (im too cheap to get 2 lol) and then i just need to find the cheapest stadium i can find lol
(Aug. 10, 2008  7:48 PM)dark_dragoon_x5 Wrote: wat is an upper attack combo

You should also check out the Upper Attack Beywiki article.

Even though we don't have everything you might be looking for, please check the wiki first before posting here next time. Thanks!
(Aug. 11, 2008  2:20 AM)DZ Wrote: what would win: Leo or pegasus

i think i get it now that leo would win, tell me if im wrong please:
Leo's attack wheel goes really low to the ground so it's really hard to get under it with upper attack which pegasus has?
i dont believe Pegasus has upper attack. Leo would win because it is harder to knock into the holes, whyich is pegasuses goal.
i just read the thing and looked at pegasus, it and that dragoon upper attack look very similar and its sloped.

EDIT: Also, i was gonna get random booster act 7/8. i know whats in 8 but whats in 7. I saw something that looked like dranzer s but the ar was black and white
What would be the advantages of a 105 (Low) Track and of a 125 (Middle) Track?
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:15 AM)Gotruto Wrote: i dont believe Pegasus has upper attack. Leo would win because it is harder to knock into the holes, whyich is pegasuses goal.

How does Pegasis NOT have Upper? Look at it!

(Aug. 11, 2008  6:47 AM)Gotruto Wrote: What would be the advantages of a 105 (Low) Track and of a 125 (Middle) Track?

They're lower than tracks that are higher than that? That's an advantage.
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:15 AM)Gotruto Wrote: i dont believe Pegasus has upper attack. Leo would win because it is harder to knock into the holes, whyich is pegasuses goal.

There are no holes in the stadium. Only spaces where there are no walls.
(Aug. 10, 2008  6:04 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Would it be of any use to use Driger V2's SP with Dragoon V2s BB?

It's risky. High speed attack bases like these, with large and low SP, have a greater risk of suicide from the SP hitting the stadium floor.

(Aug. 11, 2008  12:10 PM)bugturtles Wrote:

There are no holes in the stadium. Only spaces where there are no walls.

HASBRO URGHH
Apart from the possible self-KO aspect, are there any other flaws?
(Aug. 11, 2008  4:33 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Apart from the possible self-KO aspect, are there any other flaws?

Low spin rate for upper attack, major lack of smash attack that this base can capitalize on, poor survival, tendacy for this SP to break base clips, it's whitish-grey in colour...
My bad. "I dont believe" is in that sentence for a reason.

PS: the missing walls can be thought of as Holes in the wall.
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:15 PM)Gotruto Wrote: My bad. "I dont believe" is in that sentence for a reason.

PS: the missing walls can be thought of as Holes in the wall.

Not really...holes have bottoms. The stadium's spaces don't.
what happened to Bottomless holes? Anyways lets just get back to topic
Is Advance Guardian any good? and what is its WD/RC?
Its weight disk is circle heavy and its RC is Grip Sharp
The RC is desent for defence combos.
What are the WD of Magical Ape/Wybern DJ? also what is Ape's RC? and ifits a Bunshin core what do they do?
Magical Ape: Circle Heavy
Wybern DJ: Circle Balance (I think)

Ape's RC is Flat Core.

I don't understand your question about Bunshin Core.