Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah, Driger S was one of the blades that had one I think...
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and Master Dranzer come with them as well.
For some reason my Bit-chip didnt have one, yet my friends did lol. (BOTH were hasbro)
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: For some reason my Bit-chip didnt have one, yet my friends did lol. (BOTH were hasbro)

Older series beyblades used the transparent cover and a smaller bit chip. (Grip Attacker, Spin Dragoon, etc)
I don't get why Driger S and Master Dranzer had it though. They were newer than Spin Dragoon etc
(Aug. 09, 2008  5:11 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I don't get why Driger S and Master Dranzer had it though. They were newer than Spin Dragoon etc

Compare it to things like F through G/GT series and you'll see how old it is lol.

Never got a small chip like with F series. Always got the larger more common chip.
True, true...
Was Master Dranzer released with the S series?
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: I got driger S but For some reason my Bit-chip didnt have one, yet my friends did lol. (BOTH were hasbro)

FIXED.

Anyways my roller defencer/Wing attacker didnt come with one. And my Friends bistool/Polta didnt come with one.
I'm pretty sure it was.
Thanks

EDIT:
(Aug. 09, 2008  5:23 PM)Gotruto Wrote: And my Friends bistool/Polta didnt come with one.

Neither did mine
(Aug. 09, 2008  5:23 PM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: I got driger S but For some reason my Bit-chip didnt have one, yet my friends did lol. (BOTH were hasbro)

FIXED.

Anyways my roller defencer/Wing attacker didnt come with one. And my Friends bistool/Polta didnt come with one.

Only the older ones that were released came with the covers and smaller bits. Most of them were made with the regular bit chip, too.
can someone pleeeaaasse send me the im not going down mp3 to franklynbucknor55@gmail.com its my favorite beyblade song and i cant find it anywhere
(Aug. 10, 2008  1:55 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: can someone pleeeaaasse send me the im not going down mp3 to franklynbucknor55@gmail.com its my favorite beyblade song and i cant find it anywhere

This question is for the Beyblade Hobby, not related to the Beyblade Anime.

PM sent, but please do not ask anime related questions here. Thanks! Smile
What rating would you give Dragoon V2s base out of 10?
(Aug. 10, 2008  2:03 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: What rating would you give Dragoon V2s base out of 10?

I would just say that it's a part that you should probably have for plastic generation.

You can insert things like Driger F shaft or Wolborg shafts and SGs.

It's able to use a SP so you can combine with free-spinning shafts to create a spin-stealer.

It's a bit taller than BK's BB (by less than a cm?), but unlike BK's BB, it allows Wolborg 2's shaft/tip to be free-spinning.
So it's quite useful then Joyful_3
Thanks bugturtles
Speaking of Burning Kerberous, are any parts from it, excluding the Spin Gear/Blade Base, of any use?
(Aug. 10, 2008  3:20 PM)Siliva Wrote: Speaking of Burning Kerberous, are any parts from it, excluding the Spin Gear/Blade Base, of any use?

10 Wide is nice for attackers or endurance combos (if Wide Survivor/Defense are not available), but that's something a LOT of beyblades have so yeah not a big deal. AR is like useless.
(Aug. 10, 2008  3:20 PM)Siliva Wrote: Speaking of Burning Kerberous, are any parts from it, excluding the Spin Gear/Blade Base, of any use?

No.

I never took the SP seriously either.
(Aug. 10, 2008  2:09 PM)bugturtles Wrote: It's a bit taller than BK's BB (by less than a cm?), but unlike BK's BB, it allows Wolborg 2's shaft/tip to be free-spinning.

But the hole width makes it hard to use Driger F shaft; also, some wolborg shafts malfunction in this base. There's slight height differences between wolborgSGs, I suspect there are different molds. Some of them are slightly shorter, such that when its at an angle, the plastic side of the base, rather than the free spinning shaft, touches the stadium surface.

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:24 PM)bugturtles Wrote:

No.

I never took the SP seriously either.

They're the lightest SP around, but I haven't found any practical use for them, since if you're going for light weight, you can always use non-SP bases.
Would it be of any use to use Driger V2's SP with Dragoon V2s BB?
If your useing Driger V2's AR also then it would be fine. Honestly though i dont like useing these SP at all.
Why not?
wat is an upper attack combo
Upper attack blades tend to be low to the stadium, and their attack rings have streamlined designs to allow them to lift opposing beyblades.

That's a basic explanation for ya.
thakz 4 explaning