Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)clericlaw Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:24 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: With a Wet Washrag and a Dry one, or occasionally just a Sink, and a Dry Rag, cause I get lazy. Lol
u mean u jsut use a wet rag and clean it, the dry it off with a dry rag? i dont quite get wat u said there

Then you DO know what I mean.
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:41 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)clericlaw Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:24 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: With a Wet Washrag and a Dry one, or occasionally just a Sink, and a Dry Rag, cause I get lazy. Lol
u mean u jsut use a wet rag and clean it, the dry it off with a dry rag? i dont quite get wat u said there

Then you DO know what I mean.
lawl i see. wat does it clean tho?
would this b the wrong place to ask how to fix a bey launcher that wont retract? if it isnt van u guyz giv me suggestions on how to fix it?
hie guys todae i got a barne faiyurblaezse and it fall donw lots o time?
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:04 AM)AwesomeAsian Wrote: would this b the wrong place to ask how to fix a bey launcher that wont retract? if it isnt van u guyz giv me suggestions on how to fix it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM...re=related

hope it helps
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:55 AM)awsomblaedur Wrote: hie guys todae i got a barne faiyurblaezse and it fall donw lots o time?
Fix Your Spelling Also Since You Bought That Should Go To Recent Beyblades Purachases and It fall down because MS Is horrible stamina it does the oppsite of what stamina supposed to do.
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:55 AM)awsomblaedur Wrote: hie guys todae i got a barne faiyurblaezse and it fall donw lots o time?

I don't understand your question. Learn how to spell then come back.... BUT if your asking if Burn Phoenix (Fireblaze is the Hasbro name) falls down alot then I Dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

EDIT: beaten.... carp (i genuinely wrote "carp" lol)
Can the 3 segment launcher grip fit into the beycarrier hard type's slot for a grip. Like maybe you can turn so it fits where the beypointer goes?
i mean YOU CANT SPELL!!!!!111!!! and whenever you swear the mods change it to "carp"
EDIT: errr... nvm
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:05 AM)Zeox Wrote: Can the 3 segment launcher grip fit into the beycarrier hard type's slot for a grip. Like maybe you can turn so it fits where the beypointer goes?

The Beypoint Card (Holder) would be above the foam, but I don't think the handle would fit, because it has a little extra plastic.
this may sound stupid but I want to be sure. But launcher grips are made of Plastic, so one that's blue or red wont just lose their color right?
how can l-drago win with leon(defense) in l-drago stadium?
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:23 AM)Zeox Wrote: this may sound stupid but I want to be sure. But launcher grips are made of Plastic, so one that's blue or red wont just lose their color right?

No.. its made out of Adamantium... of course its made out of plastic ^^ What did you think it was, cotton candy?
I thought it was made of suger,spice and everything nice Uncertain lol, well thanks
No worries, mate!
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:29 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: how can l-drago win with leon(defense) in l-drago stadium?
Well considering hasbros past with stadiums they are mostly unbalanced but hasbro has created the lightning force stadium to be more attack base so lightning l drago may have a chance of winning but this does not mean that the stadium is good
Does the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set come with a Beypoint card? In this link, it says it's not included.

(Note: The only reason I want a Beypoint card is because without the card, the card holder looks ugly.)
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:43 AM)Trolol Wrote: Does the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set come with a Beypoint card? In this link, it says it's not included.

(Note: The only reason I want a Beypoint card is because without the card, the card holder looks ugly.)
Yes, it does come with a Beypoint Card.
I have a lightning l drago..a storm aquario...a dark gasher...earth eagle...and a SD...
Give a combo which can spin long but also has attack capabilities...
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:32 AM)XBladeX Wrote: I have a lightning l drago..a storm aquario...a dark gasher...earth eagle...and a SD...
Give a combo which can spin long but also has attack capabilities...
Use the "Build me a combo!" thread.
sorry...
Which is better;

T125 of DF145?

Is there any difference?
Read on BeyWiki if you know which bey they come with although IIRC, DF145 is better
No, T125 can beat DF145 consistently in a battle.
Does PD have good balance if your using a 100/90/85 track or a 145 track?