Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

mf-2/mf gravity perseus 90/100/d125 rf/r2f/cs
Is Earth Mold 2 useful for stamina? I know Earth mold 1 is preferred, and Burn is superb but Earth 2? I got it in hasbro's Earth Virgo.
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:46 PM)Wazzyman Wrote: Is Earth Mold 2 useful for stamina? I know Earth mold 1 is preferred, and Burn is superb but Earth 2? I got it in hasbro's Earth Virgo.

Only if you don't have earth mold 1 , Burn mold 1 or burn mold 2

then earth mold 2 is useful
(Jan. 11, 2011  7:32 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:46 PM)Wazzyman Wrote: Is Earth Mold 2 useful for stamina? I know Earth mold 1 is preferred, and Burn is superb but Earth 2? I got it in hasbro's Earth Virgo.

Only if you don't have earth mold 1 , Burn mold 1 or burn mold 2

then earth mold 2 is useful

Does Earth Virgo GB145BS from randombooster 4 come with earth mold 1 or 2?

The wiki says 2 things. -- "The second mold of Earth is included with Earth Virgo GB145BS" and "the second in both the purple WBBA "Event Special" MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S, and SonoKong manufactured Earth Metal Wheels."

I also searched the threads and someone said only sonokong Earth Virgo GB145BS have mold 2 but TT random booster Earth Virgo GB145BS has mold 1.

I also found image of mold 2 on wiki but no image of mold1.

Anyone can clarify? Thx.
More noob questions.

1. Any tips in launching stamina blades? Speed? Height? Should i launch it right at center of stadium?

2. Since virgo is lighter than bull, would earth virgo 100wd be better than earth bull 100wd for stamina?

Tried searching but cant find these questions. Thx!
(Jan. 11, 2011  7:50 PM)D.Escorpio Wrote: Anyone can clarify? Thx.
More noob questions.

1. Any tips in launching stamina blades? Speed? Height? Should i launch it right at center of stadium?

2. Since virgo is lighter than bull, would earth virgo 100wd be better than earth bull 100wd for stamina?

Tried searching but cant find these questions. Thx!

1. Launch at 100% speed in the center of the stadium. You want to make a stamina type stay in place as much as possible.

2. No, Bull has the best weight distribution for stamina.
I havent seen anything on the Thermal metal wheel yet. has anyone tested it or seen any worth in any combos.
I was playing around with it and it doesnt seem to have any push for attack. or any defensive quality considering its not really that havy (considering earth is just amazing) and well idk about endurance but it seems out classed.

could someone link me anything worth looking at on the thermal ring??
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:31 PM)Auska Wrote: I havent seen anything on the Thermal metal wheel yet. has anyone tested it or seen any worth in any combos.
I was playing around with it and it doesnt seem to have any push for attack. or any defensive quality considering its not really that havy (considering earth is just amazing) and well idk about endurance but it seems out classed.

could someone link me anything worth looking at on the thermal ring??

from what i heard basically it has less stamina then flame but more defence then flame, so yeah its outclassed, also there is a search button
i wanted to try to make

mf earth bull gb145wb but i cant find gb145. what other beyblades have this track besides earth virgo?
where can i buy blades in london most of the ones i find are out of stock
Go to the "Stores with beyblades in Stock" thread.
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:39 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: ...i cant find gb145. what other beyblades have this track besides earth virgo?

Infinity Libra, lol.
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:25 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Is it true that if you put three drops of baby oil into the launcher's ripcord hole, your launch is faster?

^That didn't get answered^
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:25 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:25 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Is it true that if you put three drops of baby oil into the launcher's ripcord hole, your launch is faster?

^That didn't get answered^

Yes
Years ago when they still had HMS beyblades out, I seem to have bought dark effigy and when I did some research on Beywiki just now, I found that it should have come with a circle heavy weight disk, but when I bought it, it had a circle wide weight disk. Can someone please explain how or why this could have happened?

Thank You
That is and was my only HMS beyblade.
I wanted to know which mold of Ray is better.

-Thanks
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:45 PM)CononKudo Wrote: I wanted to know which mold of Ray is better.

-Thanks

mold 2 is harder to break, but i think i heard mold 1 is better for attack?
If I have a bb-10 style stadium, is there any point to getting a wide square type stadium?
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:47 PM)ZE12O Wrote: If I have a bb-10 style stadium, is there any point to getting a wide square type stadium?

nope (BB-10 is the TT attack right?) with BB-10 you dont need any other stadium
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:47 PM)ZE12O Wrote: If I have a bb-10 style stadium, is there any point to getting a wide square type stadium?
Although what lord wolfblade said is true,i think it is extremly fun to use from what ive seen.The totally akward movements is great. id reccomed the attack stadium THEN square stadium if you have enough money left lol

The only reason I can think of is for fun. I have 2 Attack Stadiums and I might get a Wide Square for fun.
hey i was wondering, whats better HMS beyblades or MF beyblades cos ive got a really good MF beyblade (not tootin my own horn or anything, its the blade not me lolPinching_eyes) and ive got 3 HMS beyblades coming in and i was just curious?
Yeah, my TT stadium is coming through the post soon, So i might get a set with the square type stadium. I remember seeing a video of it on youtube and it looks pretty cool Smile
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:25 PM)kai_hiwatarims Wrote: hey i was wondering, whats better HMS beyblades or MF beyblades cos ive got a really good MF beyblade (not tootin my own horn or anything, its the blade not me lol>_<) and ive got 3 HMS beyblades coming in and i was just curious?

MFB are better. Hopefully you bought a Wolborg MS.
ohk cool. in what ways are they better? no i didnt, dang. are draciel ms, driger ms or strata(gaia) dragoon ms any good?
MS, Gaia MS is good I think (base?) not sure about the others.