Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Can someone answer the question?
# Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
# Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
# Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F
# Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
And now theres more:

MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
MF LL Drago 100CS
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100/D125 RF/R2F
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
MF Rock_____CH120RF
Bakushin_____90RF
Meteo L Drago 90/100 RF/R2F

Has it been confirmed that all these new top tiers have outclassed all the first top tiers i listed?
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:25 AM)A Wrote: Can someone answer the question?
# Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
# Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
# Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F
# Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
And now theres more:

MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
MF LL Drago 100CS
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100/D125 RF/R2F
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
MF Rock_____CH120RF
Bakushin_____90RF
Meteo L Drago 90/100 RF/R2F

Has it been confirmed that all these new top tiers have outclassed all the first top tiers i listed?

Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F and MF Rock_____CH120RF, are both out classed, the others need more testing/the "competitive mfb combos" thread needs to be updated
how good is the poison wheel? can u compair it with(can u use <,=,>)

1. flame(in stamina)

2. storm(in attack)

3. dark(in ballance)

4. earth(in general)
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:51 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: how good is the poison wheel? can u compair it with(can u use <,=,>)

1. flame(in stamina)

2. storm(in attack)

3. dark(in ballance)

4. earth(in general)

stamina: poison<<flame<earth
defence: poison<dark<earth
attack: poison<storm

in other words it reeks

(Jan. 08, 2011  1:01 AM)qajaclin Wrote: ray unicorno rules

that was spam, use the beyblade random thoughts for that
does anybody know a website where they have the weights of a clear wheel and other bey parts?
1.sorry if this has been asked, but is earth the ultimate wheel?
and
2. how good is the serpent clear wheel?
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:56 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: 1.sorry if this has been asked, but is earth the ultimate wheel?
and
There is not really an ultimate Wheel or Metal Wheel.

Bad, or as bad as any other Clear Wheel besides Bull and Aquario ?
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:54 PM)zerosys Wrote: hey why is it that the beyblades will be way faster then the plasic ones?

because there to light i removed the fusion wheel to my peguses and put it together withought it and it still spins pretty slow not to long eather
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:56 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: 1.sorry if this has been asked, but is earth the ultimate wheel?
and
There is not really an ultimate Wheel or Metal Wheel.

Bad, or as bad as any other Clear Wheel besides Bull and Aquario ?

ok, so what your saying is poison serpent sucks. i mean SD isn't too too good.
PS it isn't that cool when u look at it good huh. Unhappy
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:16 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: ok, so what your saying is poison serpent sucks. i mean SD isn't too too good.
SD is very good for Stamina actually.
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.

when will there be new beys in america like ray unicorno
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)sonictheblader Wrote: when will there be new beys in america like ray unicorno
It was quite unnecessary to quote the post from the beginning ... Anyway, news that we know is posted, so if there is nothing in the Bey News or in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic, then we know nothing about that.
Which is better for L-Drago, rapid or upper mode? Or does it depend on the combo?
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:16 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: ok, so what your saying is poison serpent sucks. i mean SD isn't too too good.
SD is very good for Stamina actually.

so how good is the track. i keep asking because when i get 15 crediets i was gonna cash em' all in for serpent. that doesn't look to good now Unhappy

PS i wasn't quiet sure if u WBO picked the starter beys u get or not.
ok im new at this stuff (kind of) tnks 4 help
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:24 AM)Jump454 Wrote: Which is better for L-Drago, rapid or upper mode? Or does it depend on the combo?
Read the Beywiki article on it.

beytourneyking Wrote:so how good is the track. i keep asking because when i get 15 crediets i was gonna cash em' all in for serpent. that doesn't look to good now Unhappy

PS i wasn't quiet sure if u WBO picked the starter beys u get or not.
SW145 is not really good, from the tests that were done with it. You should definitely get something else than Poison Serpent.

Do you mean if the Bladers registered here choose what Beyblades they buy when they start ? Anyway, we have the Purchase Consultation topic as well as the "What to Buy in MFB" thread.
Why did Takara Tomy nullify the Left-Spin Right-Spin capability?
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:13 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Probably a huge long shot, but does anyone know what TT uses to paint Metal Wheels?

This was missed.
Kai V Wrote:SW145 is not really good, from the tests that were done with it. You should definitely get something else than Poison Serpent.

Do you mean if the Bladers registered here choose what Beyblades they buy when they start ? Anyway, we have the Purchase Consultation topic as well as the "What to Buy in MFB" thread.
no in help it said that in the quest dealeo when u got 15 credeits u could get a starter and face. i was wondering if u got to pick the starter. BTW will M. Anubus replace Q. in the quest thing?
Is there a big difference between the Hasbro Lightning L-Drago and the TT version?
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:09 AM)A Wrote: Is there a big difference between the Hasbro Lightning L-Drago and the TT version?

hasbros is heavier, that would be it
And that in the Dragon Bite Attack Face-Off Set, "LDrago" was removed from the face.
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:49 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:13 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Probably a huge long shot, but does anyone know what TT uses to paint Metal Wheels?

This was missed.

Double missed.