Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

thats kinda lame, i mean theyre brand new launchers, why wouldnt you need one lol. im getting pegasus for sure unless someone can explain to me if any others are faster?
No, none of the others coming out in Aug9 are faster.

PS: So wait i ordered the the Leo booster from toywix, am i getting extra parts or something???
There should be none that are faster right now, however, it seems that perhaps the newly found Quetzalcoatl will be faster, but it shouldn't come out until a bit later. For now, Pegasus should move the fastest.

edit: When you get the leo booster, you should be getting Leo wheel, 105 track, and flat tip.
heh, im buying it for a friend, he likes attack beyblades, he might like it better like that actually lol... If he wants to have a more defensive tip i could give him Saggitario's in he really hates it. (I also might want to trade him my 145 for his 105, id prefer that in my beyblade combo, which is currently going to be Saggittario125SF, but hopefully will change to Sagittario105SF....which also leads to the fact that i could give him the tip/125 for it)
its a beyblade coming out later. It has a Wide Flat tip (WF, most like Wide Flat) which will give it OUTSTANDING speed. and its AR looks similar to Driger S's from the plastic generation. is is also having a 090 (ULTRA SHORT most likely) Track
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:39 AM)Gotruto Wrote: its a beyblade coming out later. It has a Wide Flat tip (WF, most like Wide Flat) which will give it OUTSTANDING speed. and its AR looks similar to Driger S's from the plastic generation. is is also having a 090 (ULTRA SHORT most likely) Track

Is there a picture?

This track seems a bit too low to be used with Pegasus' Wheel, I'm afraid it will hit the stadium floor and lose too much spin.
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:42 AM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:39 AM)Gotruto Wrote: its a beyblade coming out later. It has a Wide Flat tip (WF, most like Wide Flat) which will give it OUTSTANDING speed. and its AR looks similar to Driger S's from the plastic generation. is is also having a 090 (ULTRA SHORT most likely) Track

Is there a picture?

This track seems a bit too low to be used with Pegasus' Wheel, I'm afraid it will hit the stadium floor and lose too much spin.

This is very doubtful, as the WF tip will make it VERY hard to knock over, and i doubt if it will be that low. and the picture is too small to see it clearly, it just looks simalar to Tiger defencer, except im pretty sure there is a metal disk under the Driger S AR-like part.
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:47 AM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:42 AM)DtD Wrote:

Is there a picture?

This is very doubtful, as the WF tip will make it VERY hard to knock over, and i doubt if it will be that low. and the picture is too small to see it clearly, it just looks simalar to Tiger defencer, except im pretty sure there is a metal disk under the Driger S AR-like part.

Can I see the picture?

I'm saying, that if there is ANY tilt on the blade, Pegasus' Wheel goes down below the track. I think it will hit the floor
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php...l#pid48820

As if any flat tip will never allow the beyblade to tilt....I think that shouldn't be very likely. It could be too low, but I guess thats why bull is there.
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:50 AM)flashfox Wrote: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php...l#pid48820

As if any flat tip will never allow the beyblade to tilt....I think that shouldn't be very likely. It could be too low, but I guess thats why bull is there.

I'm saying, hitting the slope of the stadium. Sorry for being unclear
Dude if u have Draciel F, take the Sg off the base and use a normal right Sg and make a beyblade....you'll see what i mean by "it wont tilt"

PS: this beyblade is illegal, only use it for this demonstration
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:54 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Dude if u have Draciel F, take the Sg off the base and use a normal right Sg and make a beyblade....you'll see what i mean by "it wont tilt"

PS: this beyblade is illegal, only use it for this demonstration

I realize this, I was trying to say, the AR will hit the stadium floor. Let me make a picture.
I still doubt if it will be that low, the tip alone should be about as big as the Wheel stciks down.
(Aug. 08, 2008  7:03 AM)Gotruto Wrote: I still doubt if it will be that low, the tip alone should be about as big as the Wheel stciks down.

I'm saying it will hit the slope... here's a picture

[Image: 24266682vw7.png]
it will probably just go up the slope because of its speed. Also if it goes down pat the slope, it will most likely not come out.
(Aug. 08, 2008  7:07 AM)Gotruto Wrote: it will probably just go up the slope because of its speed. Also if it goes down pat the slope, it will most likely not come out.

Maybe, we'll see. It's just 90mm is really short....
Well anyways, u know thats what customization is for, if u think its too short just use 105
im pretty sure its libra, not quezlcoatoinsodifsdf. on the guide (not on the forums) the bottom of the bit beast thing says libra, also, does toywiz recieve them on the 9th or order them? cuz im pretty confused about that moj stuff
1. Libra and Quetz are 2 different beyblades.

2. they are RELEASED on the 9th toywiz will probably get them around a week later.
Augh for Christ's sakes people stop asking us when Toywiz will receive shipment.

We don't work there and they aren't answering e-mails that various people have sent them about it.

So stop asking. Please.
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:07 PM)Raikun Wrote: Maximum RPM is a load of carp, btw.

There's no such thing as maximum RPM unless you mean how many RPM the bey would reach before it became a gas.

If you want my honest opinion, you're a load of carp too. Please return to your study of physics and ensure more adequate mastery before you venture such opinions again.

(Aug. 08, 2008  3:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:01 AM)trueblader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  2:52 AM)Seldia Wrote:

There's no such thing as maximum RPM unless you mean how many RPM the bey would reach before it became a gas.

Maximum RPM is NOT a load of carp, btw. There is a saturation point, a terminal velocity, after a while no matter how much harder you pull that ripchord the physics of the beyblade will not allow it to spin any faster. There's a maximum RPM you can personally reach, and there's a maximum RPM that physics will reach- which one would you like to prove you wrong?

Terminal velocity

Not to be a jerk but the first part of the description says a "Free falling Objet" beyblades are not free falling.

I haven't read the article linked to, but Beyblades are technically free falling after they leave the shooter. Until they hit the stadium floor, that is.

But the point is that the resistance towards the free-falling direction is not acting against the spin; thus the terminal velocity is not applicable here.

Terminal velocity occurs because above a certain speed, the air resistance (or any other resistive force that depends on speed) will be so high that it negates any force you can exert on it. So it can't increase in speed further, but because you're still "pushing" it, then it cannot decrease either. For free-fall, you have two things "pushing" the object; gravity pulls it downwards while air resistance pushes it upwards. At terminal velocity, the strength of each push is the same; so it isn't pushed at all and thus continues at this exact same speed until it hits the ground.

If you want to apply this in beyblade terms, it'll be the terminal velocity WHEN LAUNCHING, and there's no way you can get anywhere near it.

I believe this maximum is because of an upper limit on normal human strength, and you'll reach the limit of the winder/shooter plastic before you can get anywhere near terminal velocity. Also, this includes the friction acting on it that slows down your launch.

It's hard to say how outstanding this speed will be, if the tip will still be plastic. To be honest, I don't really have much faith in Quetzacoatl's speed; still, it might dominate attack for a while until grip tips come out.
I have a question. Does the Upper Dragoon AR have any potential in a defensive custom?
(Aug. 08, 2008  10:36 AM)Nic Wrote:

If you want my honest opinion, you're a load of carp too. Please return to your study of physics and ensure more adequate mastery before you venture such opinions again.

(Aug. 08, 2008  3:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:01 AM)trueblader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  2:52 AM)Seldia Wrote:

Maximum RPM is NOT a load of carp, btw. There is a saturation point, a terminal velocity, after a while no matter how much harder you pull that ripchord the physics of the beyblade will not allow it to spin any faster. There's a maximum RPM you can personally reach, and there's a maximum RPM that physics will reach- which one would you like to prove you wrong?

Terminal velocity

Not to be a jerk but the first part of the description says a "Free falling Objet" beyblades are not free falling.

I haven't read the article linked to, but Beyblades are technically free falling after they leave the shooter. Until they hit the stadium floor, that is.

But the point is that the resistance towards the free-falling direction is not acting against the spin; thus the terminal velocity is not applicable here.

Terminal velocity occurs because above a certain speed, the air resistance (or any other resistive force that depends on speed) will be so high that it negates any force you can exert on it. So it can't increase in speed further, but because you're still "pushing" it, then it cannot decrease either. For free-fall, you have two things "pushing" the object; gravity pulls it downwards while air resistance pushes it upwards. At terminal velocity, the strength of each push is the same; so it isn't pushed at all and thus continues at this exact same speed until it hits the ground.

If you want to apply this in beyblade terms, it'll be the terminal velocity WHEN LAUNCHING, and there's no way you can get anywhere near it.

I believe this maximum is because of an upper limit on normal human strength, and you'll reach the limit of the winder/shooter plastic before you can get anywhere near terminal velocity. Also, this includes the friction acting on it that slows down your launch.

It's hard to say how outstanding this speed will be, if the tip will still be plastic. To be honest, I don't really have much faith in Quetzacoatl's speed; still, it might dominate attack for a while until grip tips come out.

I just have one question: WHY SO SERIOUS

P.S.
You are very smart
(Aug. 08, 2008  11:01 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I have a question. Does the Upper Dragoon AR have any potential in a defensive custom?

Well alot of people use it in defensive customizations, so id say yes. It also has good Upper Attack.