Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 07, 2011  11:12 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:54 AM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:49 AM)blah Wrote: o.o The blader(s) with the most games and points are from Canada.
London has quite a few tournaments though but not as many as Canada, hah.

EDIT: Or am I wrong ? :L

lee draciel is the guy with more points.. he is english..

Used to be TehBrownSauce.

used to be.. but he isn´t now...
hey what is the best uncostomized plastic beyblade?
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:52 AM)clericlaw Wrote: still wanna know wats the heviest metal wheel with attack capabilities. even the tiniest is good, i jsut didnt think earth had any ability to attack

I believe that'd be Vulcan.
whats the best tip for attack type combos?
eyy bladers Smile im purchasing Earth Aqualia and Rock Leone tomorrow, any ideas on what parts to add to them or just leave em? cheers lads
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:24 PM)Jaydogger#3 Wrote: eyy bladers Smile im purchasing Earth Aqualia and Rock Leone tomorrow, any ideas on what parts to add to them or just leave em? cheers lads

Don't buy Rock Leone unless you can't buy from the internet.

Earth Aquila- Add Bull clear wheel.
uhh how come? and cheers man. what about storm pegasus anything good to add?
Get LLDrago to make Lightning L Drago 100RF (okay) but these questions are supposed to be in Purchase Consultation.
Ricko
i believ it is driger v2 or dranzer v2
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:24 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:52 AM)clericlaw Wrote: still wanna know wats the heviest metal wheel with attack capabilities. even the tiniest is good, i jsut didnt think earth had any ability to attack

ok let me rephrase this too wat is the heaviest metal wheel
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:33 AM)Wraith Wrote: I tested, and it's three-and-a-half minutes. I knew it would suck.

hah my stamina custom does better---3 mins 40s hah now i need to know which ones heavier hasbro aquario or tt bull?
Hey bladers,
I have a few questions... I made MF Earth Bull GB145WB is it good? cause I cant get RS/RSF Or CS so gotta live with WB. Also, Why does it perform weak 1) it has low Stamina 2) Lost in many Battles, that is Mine vs. Attack types, also is MF Compulsory? I dont wanna use MF, I know it will be better with a Metal Face but can I still have a great defense type without MF? because my MF is loose.
well maybe thats the cause of your problem your mf is loose making the beyblade loose either that or youre doing it wrong xp
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:51 PM)BurnBull7597 Wrote: well maybe thats the cause of your problem your mf is loose making the beyblade loose either that or youre doing it wrong xp

Well, I am sure I am doing it right, Will it be any good without MF?
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:44 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Hey bladers,
I have a few questions... I made MF Earth Bull GB145WB is it good? cause I cant get RS/RSF Or CS so gotta live with WB. Also, Why does it perform weak 1) it has low Stamina 2) Lost in many Battles, that is Mine vs. Attack types, also is MF Compulsory? I dont wanna use MF, I know it will be better with a Metal Face but can I still have a great defense type without MF? because my MF is loose.

well doesnt MF come with 2, or are both loose? if so that may be the problem and u shud go buy a metal face remodellig set and metal face
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:56 PM)clericlaw Wrote:

well doesnt MF come with 2, or are both loose? if so that may be the problem and u shud go buy a metal face remodellig set and metal face

Both are loose, but like my rest of the question, Will it still be a great Defense type without MF?
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:58 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:56 PM)clericlaw Wrote:

Both are loose, but like my rest of the question, Will it still be a great Defense type without MF?

not as great obviously, as there are a few grams of weight lost
4.7 grams to be exact although there is mf-f which is lighter than regular face bolts.... any uses for that?
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:06 PM)BurnBull7597 Wrote: 4.7 grams to be exact although there is mf-f which is lighter than regular face bolts.... any uses for that?

i guess maybe for stamina compisitions
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:39 PM)clericlaw Wrote:

released? That would be Libra, but i Think Basalt (not yet released) is heavier. But Libra is banned for WBO play.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:07 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote:

released? That would be Libra, but i Think Basalt (not yet released) is heavier. But Libra is banned for WBO play.

i mean HWS and released

then that would be leone and virgo (mfb) (prehws)
and earth has good attack when playing with
other attack wheels used as defence
if it is hws it would be
hws would be hell but its not too good cos it self kos or it is top tier
or u could use rock of habro weighs (34/35)
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:10 PM)aquila112 Wrote:

leone ok ! now wat is the heaviest track available?
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:12 PM)clericlaw Wrote:

R145 is. Rubber 145
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:14 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:12 PM)clericlaw Wrote:

R145 is. Rubber 145

u sure? if so i can try a combo. is c145 still viable?