Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What Libra combo is the best? (Banned or unbanned, either is fine) And why is Libra banned?
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:45 PM)Viper Wrote: What Libra combo is the best? (Banned or unbanned, either is fine) And why is Libra banned?
You have really not read the Libra article on Beywiki at all.
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BladeStorm, I just want to tell you that spinning tops are very complex objects and I do not believe that they can be explained by just one law/formula no matter which of its behaviours you are trying to understand.

I know very well, I am trying to highlight the differences. That elastic collision is mistakenly referred to as recoil.
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:53 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I know very well, I am trying to highlight the differences. That elastic collision is mistakenly referred to as recoil.
I am quite sure there is some recoil still, as well as elastic collision.
What I'm trying to explain is recoil happens when 2 bodies are initially together, whereas the beyblades are apart and then collide, are momentarily together but the outwards movement again is a reactive force and not "recoil".
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:22 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: What I'm trying to explain is recoil happens when 2 bodies are initially together, whereas the beyblades are apart and then collide, are momentarily together but the outwards movement again is a reactive force and not "recoil".

ah i see, thanks for that Smile
I have 2 BB53 digital power launchers. my question is about how to use the beypointers. For some reason I cannot get points to transfer. I keep getting "NG". I am setting one beypointer to "win" and the other to "lose". Next I hit "B" on both beypointers ("set" is flashing), connect together via the terminals on top of the unit, and I get a blinking "NG". What am I doing wrong?? Thanks! -Adam
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:50 PM)Tennison Wrote: I have 2 BB53 digital power launchers. my question is about how to use the beypointers. For some reason I cannot get points to transfer. I keep getting "NG". I am setting one beypointer to "win" and the other to "lose". Next I hit "B" on both beypointers ("set" is flashing), connect together via the terminals on top of the unit, and I get a blinking "NG". What am I doing wrong?? Thanks! -Adam

you press a if you win and b if you lose Wink I have a question, I know I would sound noobish but why is wyborg bad?
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:09 PM)tman14 Wrote: I have a question, I know I would sound noobish but why is wyborg bad?

Every single part it contains is worthless. Every one.
Is there any difference between the Gravity Perseus made by Takara Tomy and Sono Kong?
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is there any difference between the Gravity Perseus made by Takara Tomy and Sono Kong?

no
Which is better Earth Bull C145WB or Earth Bull GB145WB? If GB145 is better, is there a good combo with C145? Also is there any way to make these combos better? (except for metal faces because there is no way i can get those)
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:35 PM)Jump454 Wrote: Which is better Earth Bull C145WB or Earth Bull GB145WB? If GB145 is better, is there a good combo with C145? Also is there any way to make these combos better? (except for metal faces because there is no way i can get those)
C145 is just if you don't have GB145, as C145 is outclassed
TMAN14 - I dont understand your answer, can you be more specific as to when you push "a" and/ or "b" See question:
I have 2 BB53 digital power launchers. my question is about how to use the beypointers. For some reason I cannot get points to transfer. I keep getting "NG". I am setting one beypointer to "win" and the other to "lose". Next I hit "B" on both beypointers ("set" is flashing), connect together via the terminals on top of the unit, and I get a blinking "NG". What am I doing wrong?? Thanks! -Adam
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:46 PM)Tennison Wrote: TMAN14 - I dont understand your answer, can you be more specific as to when you push "a" and/ or "b" See question:

ok, I can't really explain as I only have 1 beypointer (one is coming in the mail Eee) but many people have been saying that they have had problems with their beypointer working with the digital power launcher, so I am not sure Confused
how do i reset the beypointer to zero? I tried taking the batteries out and also pushing the tiny reset button but it keeps the scores locked in.
The beypointer dosen't go to zero When you reset it it goes to 1000
let me re-phrase that, how do I reset the beypointer to 1000
How do I reset the Digital Power Launcher Beypointer (BB-53) back to its defaults = 0 battles, 0 wins, 0 losses, and 1000 beypoints? I tried taking the batteries out, pushing the small reset button, nothing works. I am guessing that there is a sequencing of buttons you need to hold down simultaneously - I just don't know which ones.
How do I reset the Digital Power Launcher Beypointer (BB-53) back to its defaults = 0 battles, 0 wins, 0 losses, and 1000 beypoints? I tried taking the batteries out, pushing the small reset button, nothing works. I am guessing that there is a sequencing of buttons you need to hold down simultaneously - I just don't know which ones.
(Jan. 06, 2011  10:39 PM)Tennison Wrote: let me re-phrase that, how do I reset the beypointer to 1000

I do believe after you take the batteries are out it will reset, but it takes a long time Unhappy
Which Tip and Track are used on Virgo to discover it's mold?
IIRC, it was DF145SD
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:24 PM)Wraith Wrote: Which Tip and Track are used on Virgo to discover it's mold?

Don't hold me to it, but I would think 145 and WD.

EDIT: Beaten and I was wrong hahaha. I'm sure DF145\145 SD\WD would do it.
I tested, and it's three-and-a-half minutes. I knew it would suck.
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:43 PM)aquila112 Wrote: mf-H libra (ging to be unbanned) bd145 ewd/rs(for defence (weight =something near 56)
___ basalt aquario(habro) bd145 ewd/rs(for defence is rs) (weight =something near 67)

why is libra going to be unbanned.
Supposing Basalt preforms anything like it should there is no reason to continue to ban Libra.